• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

Just tell me if I have to change some stuff. I'd tried to make her a smart fighter rather than a strong one =))

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Gohan510 Gohan510

Sorry to Terrible for noticing this so late but sacred gears are meant for humans and human hybrids, those are the only beings born with them. The only way for a pureblood of another species to get one is to extract it from a possessor which would kill the possessor.
But Azazel was able to give/lend them sacred gears from his own collection, as Fallen Angles can use a ceremony to take sacred gears from the dead,

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty If I may, I think our OP wants you to explain something like that in backstory and stuff. Like, I could make my character be able to use Devil Magic despite being human, but I made sure to explain how it happened. Just a thought =))

I'm sorry, I did not mean to come off as such. I just wanted to try and explain why the OP must have thought like that and if I did offend, I didn't mean to. Again, I apologize.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Gohan510 Gohan510

Sorry to Terrible for noticing this so late but sacred gears are meant for humans and human hybrids, those are the only beings born with them. The only way for a pureblood of another species to get one is to extract it from a possessor which would kill the possessor.
Then it won't be a sacred gear.. simple lol.

BearBearBear BearBearBear @Dante Verren Gohan510 Gohan510 TerrorKitty TerrorKitty AI10100 AI10100

Alright, so say goodbye to Arthur or rather welcome him to being an NPC. There's a critical role that I have to fill and so he has to replaced with a new character. This character will be a king so Terrin if you'd like you can return Kumi to being a Queen and Kai this new King could be the one who reincarnated your second character. I will notify you guys when he's up, I will literally paste him over Arthur's sheet.

BearBearBear BearBearBear @Dante Verren Gohan510 Gohan510 TerrorKitty TerrorKitty AI10100 AI10100

Alright, so say goodbye to Arthur or rather welcome him to being an NPC. There's a critical role that I have to fill and so he has to replaced with a new character. This character will be a king so Terrin if you'd like you can return Kumi to being a Queen and Kai this new King could be the one who reincarnated your second character. I will notify you guys when he's up, I will literally paste him over Arthur's sheet.
I was hoping that TerrorKitty TerrorKitty was my master for my second character

I was hoping that TerrorKitty TerrorKitty was my master for my second character
.-. Going to be honest, I hate people using canon characters from a different thing as a non-canon OC as if they didn't have an already made identity. More importantly, I hate earrings, especially on men. I like BearBear's character so much more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back