• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

High School Assassins.

恍如隔世

Plot:

Two high schoolers came from different schools, though from the same small town they both were unknown to each other. Although the pair of them had something in common, they had great martial arts ability. An association had kept a close eye on the pair since their parents were well known to the company. Little did they know that once their parents were assassins themselves. In fact, both of each high schoolers parents had made a pact to escape the association, wanting to be free from the corruption that occurred. A promise had passed between them all, swearing across their hearts to never expose their children to such an association. 

-

Soon, their children progressed through high school to where their true abilities shone through. The association that kept tabs on your parents and yourself since birth felt the need to have you become one of their many assassins.  The association approached the two high schoolers at different times, asking the troublesome kids if they desired to be in such a company, of their replies consisting of disapproval.  So, what evil things did the association do to convince these two high schoolers otherwise?

◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

Notes & Requirements

• I do not like to go to into depth with plots at first, for I would like the partner and I to discuss it among ourselves. I will write the outline, but we can most definitely change details in the plot.  
  • I left the plot how it is for I wish for you to decide the fate and backstory for your own character.
  • Please be literate. Write at least two lengthy paragraphs.
  • Use a realistic face claim.
  • Tell me if you're growing bored of the roleplay so we can switch it up.
  • Do not control my character.
  • You are allowed to have multiple characters! I won't myself, unless I change my mind.
  • You can be either male or female.
  • Romance can happen, but let's discuss it first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back