• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High Fantasy RP

Danzo

The Big Boom
Long ago in the world of Yuniteran, four gods came into being above the planet. These four were The Goddess of Life, Alerin, The God of Magic, Poian, The Goddess of Death Sairune, and the God of Knowledge, Gynian. These four would go on to create minor gods and creatures of the planet. For five thousand years the gods worked tirelessly to keep the peace and prevent any major conflicts between the gods and creatures. This would work until the discovery of the use of magic was found out by the various creatures. Now they too could create miracles and wonders like the gods and relied less on them for help. This would lead to an alliance of nations to rise up against the gods by killing Poian. With Poian dead the other gods took notice and tried their best to destroy this nation of magic users. This would start a war between the gods and mortals that would last for two hundred years, wiping out the gods and most of the creatures of Yuniteran. Now a few millennia after the war new creatures and races have arisen forming their own societies with the gods being mere myths. This, however, shouldn't concern you all due impart to being new adventurers fresh out of the local adventurer course ready to take on the challenges of the world.

Hello, I am looking for players to join me in a High Fantasy RP game I will be running soon. In it, there will be your standard sword, magic, and what not. Only one character per person, no god-modding, no power gaming, standard RPN rules, and generally don't be an ass to other players. If a character dies then a player is free to make a new character. Also, there will be a rudimentary dice system in place for combat so it isn't just a one-sided attack fest. I will have more details available either by the end of today or later on this week. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
Also, the ages of the characters should be between 17 and up.

Why do you always make Disney worlds so god damn balanced and Magic needs it own God? Magic should fit and flow in and around things. But you da GM if dat how Yoo want tae dee it den bee mah gust!

Also maybe interested. More Infu

just to let everyone know that I have not abandoned this. Just working on the mechanics, lore, and map to spin it up.

It's still going I've just been busy. Will have mechanics up today then probably some lore. After that, the CS will go up tomorrow or Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back