• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hidekane ( Hide x Kaneki ) ?

wormz

Previously Slushie

Ahh, so this request is pretty specific. I'm looking for partners to RP hidekane with me ! Aka, Kaneki and Hide from Tokyo Ghoul. I'm like, really into this ship, so I'm craving this a ton. I do have a few requirements, though!

• I'd prefer about a good paragraph or two of writing. Any more than that, and I might reply slower, but I'm still cool with it!
  • I love talking OOC with my partners, especially in regards to tokyo ghoul and this particular ship.
  • This will obviously involve romance. Or, romance is the goal. It's a ship, and I ship it romantically, so yeah.
  • I prefer to roleplay over skype, discord, or AIM. But I can do threads or PMs on here, too!
  • I'd prefer to not spend a ton of time plotting. I'm very eager to get right into a roleplay, and would rather plot as we go.
  • I'm fine with mature content, or dark themes. 
  • I'm caught up with the anime and the manga. It's cool if you aren't, though!
  • I'd prefer to play as Hide.

That's all, I think? I'm usually pretty flexible, but yeah, I'm really really really hoping someone is interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back