• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HiddenHill Summer Camp

Salem was restless, not really tired, but not awake either. He shifted his position and tried to sleep, but it didn't come to him. He sighed, but closed his mouth quickly as to not disturb Alex.

Salem let go of her, allowing her to sleep. He got up and headed out of the cabin, sitting on the porch awaiting the sun to rise.

"Uh, I'll be fine," Skylar walked in and sat on the cot. The nurse examined her knee. Appearently her knee cap went out of her socket. The nurse wrapped a bandage on it and said to leave it alone for two weeks. Skye limped back to her cabin. She passed by the boys' cabin and saw Salem on the porch. Hopefully Salem didn't see her. She turned away and limped toward her cabin. She stopped taking a short break. She was still near Salem and it was kinda awkward. Skylar opened her mouth to say something but took it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salem looked up from the porch to see a girl limping away, one that looked very familiar. Salem began to wave at her, but put his hand down when he saw her turn. He sighed knowing that they probably wouldn't talk anymore.

Skylar fell on the ground. She knew she couldn't walk anymore. "F*ck that useless nurse," she said to herself. Salem probably heard, but Skye isn't care. She thought that Salem probably would've been feeling awkward. "Uh, hey," she said quietly.

Alex heard thunk and she jumped from her sleep. She saw the bathroom light on so she figured Salem was in there. She waited for Salem.

Skylar looked away. He probably hadn't heard or he just ignored her. He probably wouldn't want to talk to Skye anymore. Skylar sighed and fiddled with her own fingers. She couldn't really walk anyways and no one was there to help. She would call her parents, but they wouldn't care. 
@Huntrey

Salem walked away from his porch, seemingly drawn to her. "Hey Skye, been a little while huh?" He joked considering it had only been a small time.

"Yeah, a few long hours," Skylar took a long exaggerated exhale that. "You must be enjoying your night," Skye looked into the sky. The sun was rising. It was about 5:30. Camp was going to be torture.

"Not as much as you think." He sighed, knowing that she was obviously thinking about Alex. "Been a pretty long few hours.". He looked at her, almost confused by her. She was so happy earlier and now she just seemed lifeless.

"We'll, I'm off," Skylar said almost happy. She tried to get up but fell down almost admediately. "Ugh! That freaking useless nurse," Skye said pretty loudly to herself. There was a few second break, then she looked at Salem. "So, how's your relationship going? If it was more than just hooking up, tell me what you did these few hours," Skylar sighed and looked at Salem. "I'm sorry, it just, it just blasted out of my mouth," Skylar closed her eyes for a few seconds to calm her down. "Why did you have to come ? Why did you have to say yes?" Skylar said suddenly. Skye didn't even bother saying the location, he knew what she was referring to.

"Do you need help?" Salem leaned down to be next to her, but was stopped by her outburst. "My relationship with Alex is... well..." Again he was cut off, but this time something more serious. "Skye... I said yes because.... I didn't mean to cause these problems. You... You intrigued me... so I said yes.".

"Everything changed there! Why did you have to come? I warned you I was bad at helping people. I create problems for my self. I created sh*t for you and your......... 'Girlfriend'," Skylar let the words in her head out of her mouth. Tears streamed down her face. She would get up but fall again on the ground tears still running down her cheeks.

Salem listened to her, his face becoming contorted from the sadness she was feeling. He caught her and pulled her close. "I didn't mean to cause this for you... You didn't cause problems, you helped me think straight. Skye I didn't know it would hurt you like this." He was on the verge of crying also, but held it back.

"How the hell did I even help you think straight?!" Skylar nearly yelled. "No one cares if I'm hurt or not! All this time, I thought my parents were a problem. I thought they just didn't want anything to do with me. Now I realize that I'm the problem!" Skye sobbed and buried her head in Her hands. Skylar was very insecure, though it usually looked like she was confident and was not afraid to speak her mind. She only told the truth because she was tired of holding things back. She always held things back from her parents. She never told them how she felt when they ignored her. She continued sobbing.

"Your not a problem!" He yelled down at her, trying to make her see that she was nothing, but a blessing to people. "Skye if your parents don't like you then who gives a dam, it is their fault for not seeing how perfect you are!". He tried to make her see that she wasn't a burden, "Yea Alex and me are together, but that doesn't mean that you aren't meaningful to me. I care for you!".

Skylar looked up. "No, I'm not perfect, and you already choose, I can't be anything to you, you already have a girlfriend," Skye looked away from him. She would get up and run, but she knew she couldn't walk.

@Huntrey

Alex heard the shouting she brought her knees to her chest. She listened for awhile. Then she got up. She went out and hugged Skye. "You can always be friends. Or his fake little sister." Alex whispered in her ear. "Nothing wrong with that. Your opinion about us is rather wrong. We don't just hook up. We had a connection that brought us together. So we don't just hook up. " she said stern and not to loud but loud enough to Skye could hear. She got up and stuck her hand out to Skye to help her.

Skylar looked at Alex and then at Salem. Alex didn't understand. Skylar wasn't going to be a 'pretend little sister' to Salem. In Skylar's mind, Alex and Salem may've had a connection but all they did was hook up. "So, if you didn't hook up all the time, what else did you do?" Skylar said without making eye contact. "I'm pretty sure you call it 'touching lovingly' because it has the word love and that has to mean something more than hooking up," Skye mocked. Skylar grabbed Alex's hand able to stand now. Then, she ran as fast as she could to her cabin. She couldn't make it there with her bad knee, she collapsed behind another cabin. She slid to the ground, back on the cabin wall. She brought her legs to her chest when she hit the ground. She couldn't talk to Salem when Alex was there. She also didn't like Alex talking to her like a little girl. Alex was nice, but she obviously didn't want Skye around Salem.

(( touching lovingly xD Skye cracks me up)) 
@Eriana\-weird chick<3

(Lol fuck yea I don't want you around my man xD )

Alex followed her. " Skye. But no we actually talk. We don't just hook up. I'm not slut. " she said stern then looked at her. She stuck her hand out. " now get up don't let a Damn guy drag you down. Get up and take my hand and let me help you. "

Skylar looked up at her. "No, thanks, I don't need help, and you also let a guy drag you down earlier," Skye sat there wanting to be alone. "I speak only the truth, if you don't like it it's fine," Skye didn't care much anymore. She was way stronger than to cry her eyes out. She sat there to think to herself. "Why'd you come after me anyway, you don't care about me, and you don't want me around your..... 'Boyfriend'"

Salem sat down on the ground, watching both the girls run off, seemingly exhausted. He gave up, it was over with both and he was happy about it. I mean, who was he kidding, a guy like him even having one of those girl, yea right.

Skylar got up by herself and walked into the clearing. She saw Salem alone. She limped over to where he was. "Hey, I'm sorry about how I was earlier," Skye bit her lip, "The words ran out of my mouth, and I'm sorry about my harsh words." She sat down next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back