• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HiddenHill Summer Camp

"I'm holding that as a promise," Devon said as she gazed up at him. She leaned in and gave him a slow kiss, feelings after as he held her.

"Alex, thank you, but give me the rest of tonight to think." He placed his lips on her forehead and then turned away. "I'm new to this and I need to make sure this is what I want. Go inside and wait for me ok, I have a candy bar in my bag with your name on it." Salem glanced back to smile at her. With that he walked away, his hands in his pockets and his eyes to the stars.

Devon pulled away slightly before gently kissing his jaw a bit nervously. She blushed bright pink and moved down to his neck.

Smiling slightly, Devon refused to break the kiss as she nervously trailed her hands lower, playing with the hem of his shirt, intent on it coming off.

Skye walked back into her cabin and showered. She put on a white camisole and teal cotton shorty shorts. She felt like doing something crazy. She brought her blanket and pillow out. She threw it on top of the roof. Skye then started climbing the roof. Yep, she was gonna sleep there tonight. She lied down and took out her phone. She began texting her best friend:

Claire: How's the fricken camp

Skylar: sucks, how's ur summer

Claire: great, but ur not here

Skylar: yeah, It was going great today, until

Claire: aw sh*t tell me

Skylar: not now, I'm confused, goodnight

Claire: ugh ur a buzzkill, ok goodnight

Skye put her phone away. She lay down and watched the stars.

Salem did take his time to think, all about Alex and whether it was something he wanted. She was sweet and kind, but also very emotional at times. Then again that was sometimes a good thing right? Alex was also very pretty and enjoyed his time, it seemed like there were no downsides. Finally he came to the assumption that he was gay, for girls were too complicated. He shook his head realizing that wouldn't work, he liked girls for some god awful reason. Finally he began to walk back to the cabin, not even making up his mind for Alex.

Devon blushed and took the shirt from him, throwing it across the room. She giggled softly, feeling a bit more relaxed, and leaned him back as she hovered over him, increasing the intensity of the kiss.

Devon blushed and broke the kiss just long enough to pull her own shirt off, throwing it across the room as well. She bit his lip and kissed down his neck to his collar bone as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Skye then realized that zip lining might clear her mind. She jumped off of the cabin roof, which was pretty dangerous. She landed on her knee with a tud. "F*ck," she said to herself. She limped toward the trail. There was obviously no one operating and helping the zip liners. Skye randomly put on a helmet and zipped through the hills and valleys. It cleared her mind a bit. She got off the seat when she was done she tie to stand, but fell to the ground. She got up and limped on the trail. She was near the clearing and she could see the cabins now. Her knee was hurting like crazy. She fell down because she couldn't make it. "I'll take a short break," Skye said to herself. Skylar winced at the pain.

Haru smiled and looked at her. "How far are we going to take this." He asked, kissing her collarbone.

Devon looked at him and thought for a few moments. "We'll just have to see," she said smiling a bit. She giggled softly and kissed his neck again, slightly biting it.

Devon giggled and tilted his head up, kissing him with no held back passion or desire. The kiss became a bit rougher and she ran her hands down his chest to his toned stomach.

Haru wrapped her arms around her, running his hands over her curves. He kissed back, matching her intensity.

Devon ran her hands back up before pulling back in order to catch her breath. Once she did so, she kissed him deeply, biting his lip before kissing down his neck and chest.

~Fade to Black~

Devon remain quiet, enjoying the comfortable silence, and pulled the covers up over them. She looked up at him and kissed him gently before laying her head back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back