• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HiddenHill Summer Camp

Alex gave Salem a kiss good night on the forehead. She waved goodbye and hugged Skye goodnight. " by the way. Skye is it? Um.. You around Salem doesnt bother me. That's where trust comes into the picture. We all gotta trust each other. And I trust him. " she smiled and walked in the cabin. Alex saw a candy bar hanging out of Salem bag. She peeked her head out the door. " um.. You gonna eat that twix babe?" She tried calling Salem babe for the first time hoping it was fine.

Salem just looked at her, almost confused as to why she would come back. "Skye you shouldn't be sorry..." Alex placed her lips on him, making him shudder a bit on the inside. "You can have it..." His voice was mellow, not giving much insight into his mood. "I'm not going to make hard for y'all two girls. I won't deal with it anymore. If one of y'all wants me then come get me, but if y'all are going to fight to each other and then get mad at me for not knowing who to choose, then I don't care.". With that he stood, walking to the lake.

Alex sighed. " Skye just stay here. I got this." She ran after Salem. She pulled his hand and grabbed him running him into the woods. Where his truck was once parked. " our first date here. In this spot."

Skylar ran to Salem and broke in the conversation to say something quick. "Look Salem, I'm sorry we put so much pressure on you. Honestly, I like you, and I can't be friends with you if you have a girlfriend. I know you don't feel the same about me. I just want to say... I'm sorry about the pressure and that I shouldn't have ever tried to talk to you,"

@Eriana\-weird chick<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex looked at Skye with a smile. "Skye. Can we be friends? Because well it isnt us putting the pressure on him. He is kinda putting on himself. Because well he doesn't know who to choose. So I'm gonna make it easier. Salem I really like you. I really do but if Im being burden and putting to much pressure I can go. Um.. My mom Is in town I'll probably leave camp anyway. " Alex felt like crying but she held it in staying strong and stern. " Salem I don't wanna break up with you so will you do the honors of breaking up with me. I hate to make you stress. I like you so much I can't stand to see you this way. " she turned away from him. " I've had like two days of dating you which was awesome and the best days of my life! But I don't want to see you like this. So go ahead. Unless you don't want to but if you want." She held her breath crossing her toes.

"I shouldn't have broke into this. Salem, I know you don't feel the same way about me. Just live your life, I will only hurt me if you choose the wrong girl. It won't hurt hurt me if you give up on me," Skye looked into Salem's eyes making sure he knew that every word Skylar said was true. "I only speak the truth anyway," Skylar smiled. 
((Do notifications work in this rp for anyone? @Eriana\-weird chick<3 ))

Alex bent over and picked up a corn snake. She turned around to them. " Skye can we talk?" She grabbed Skye bringing her close to tree so Salem couldn't hear. She had the snake around her neck. She giggled it tickeled a little. "We should both leave him it will ease the pressure. I like him enough to do that. " Alex smiled with a stern tone.

((Brb dealing with my friends :P )) 
Skylar looked and saw that the hidden lake was close. "I agree. I like him and we should really leave him alone. Anyway, wanna come swimming with me? I can't go to sleep and it's a few hours till camp will start,"

Salem watched the girls disappear again, and he wasn't at peace now, but alone. What was he supposed to do? He sighed as he went to the side of the hidden lake, dipping his feet in every so often. With a glance upwards at the waterfall, he began to climb.

Skye ran toward the hidden lake in her bikini. Skylar ran to the waterfall not noticing Salem. She then saw him climb toward the waterfall. Skye then turned noticing him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come," Skye backed away and blushed

Alex slipped out Salem shirt. She walked behind the waterfall and noticed Salem. " I think salem is a stalker." She giggled.

Alex looked at sky shaking her head no stating not to worry about him. The point of leaving him to himself would make it easier for him.

Salem wasn't relieved of the pressure they thought he was, he was only hurting inside now. Now he had no one, left alone to his thoughts, and the two girls together.

Skye was glued to the ground. She didn't know if she should leave Salem or stay. He was a mess right now. "It's my fault, I should've left Salem alone. I should've never showed him this lake," Skye sighed and sat at the edge of the creek, her legs dangling in the water. "I started all of this sh^t, you have no one to blame but me," Skylar watched the fish swim around sadly.

Alex thought for a moment and yea it was. Her and Salem would have a happy life if it wasn't for her to be honest. But Alex was never the one to point fingers. "Its fine Skye. " she looked at Salem. " you know I think I began loving him just a tad bit before all this blew up in my face. I imagined more dates like the first. Everything just a fun summer one better the behavior boot camps and stuff. A normal camp with a normal summer love with a normal person. I found him now he is g-g-go-gone. " Alex couldn't get out the word gone for awhile. Till she finally let it out. She looked at Salem. So bad wanting to go to him. " Skye? Can I go get my man? "Alex cried out to her. The night she listened to his heart beat was the night she realized it matched with hers. Maybe they were ment to be. She looked at Skye for approval.

Skye just looked at Alex. Alex only met Salem a day ago and now she wasn't going to let Skylar spend time with him. You couldn't just call someone your "man" when you just hooked up. They had a connection, but all they did was hook up. Skye turned over to look at Salem obvious what he would do next. Skylar turned and ran off back into the trail. She limped over to her cabin railing and sat. Yes, it was her fault that this happened, but when Alex and Salem were having "a little argument" Skylar helped clear his mind and that was when they developed "feelings" for eachother.

@Eriana\-weird chick<3

Alex watched Skye run off she obviously didn't understand. She walked to Salem and hugged him From behind. " I can't let you go." She whispered in his ear. " but if you wanna let me go I understand. " she layed her head on his back.

Skylar understood that Alex liked Salem. But, she thought that Alex didn't know what Salem meant to her. Alex couldn't just hog him. She was willing to let Alex have Salem if Salem wanted her. She was going to let Salem choose. She wasn't just going to give up on him. Skye thought that they had more of a relationship since she brought him swimming in the lake. Skylar didn't randomly hook up with him. What happened at the lake was pretty meaning full. The lake was something they could've shared. 
@Eriana\-weird chick<3

Alex stayed quiet thinking while listening to his heart beat from his back. Okay they hooked up but what about there time at the lake what about their fun tour what about all the time they spent together. Skye didn't understand and Alex knew that. But what her salem had was more then just sex. It meant something. All the times she had seen him smile. She known Salem longer then Skye ofcourse. " we dont have to do it anymore we can just do camp things. Like I do when I'm not with you. " she said softly.

Skylar ran back to the lake to talk to Salem. She saw Alex with him. "Salem!....." She started happily but her voice dropped when she saw Alex. She was ok, but she was feeling something inside of her she never felt before. Skye met Salem at the lake at the same time Alex did. Skylar looked at Alex feeling betrayed. Did she just take Salem for herself without telling Skye?

Salem looked at both girls, the one on his back and the one yelling at him. He felt Alex upon him, physically and emotionally. But he also felt Skye, emotionally and mentally. They wouldn't admit it, but both parties were pulling at him. "Both of y'all stop! I don't know why you think this is helping anything! Go find a real guy because the one y'all are holding on to is terrible! I can't even pick one of you and yet both of you are still loving me. I'm nothing but a pitiful excuse for a guy." He needed someone now, but he didn't feel as though he deserved it, especially not one of these beautiful girls. 
@Eriana\-weird chick<3

Alex looked at Skye. " I'm saying goodbye. Because I like him to much to stress him. And making him choose only makes it worst. So Skye you win. " she kissed Salem lips one last time. Alex looked in his eyes. " we were more then just hooking up. We were one. Your heart beat matches mine. It sounds weird but it does. I'll always like you Salem. Our days spent together have been the best days ever. " she hugged him listening to his heart beat one last time. She looked up at him. @Keira Winston @Huntrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back