• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HiddenHill Summer Camp

Skylar rested her hand on her right knee. "My parents offically ruined my summer," Skye said to herself. Skylar sat staring at the cabin lamps. She partly wanted someone to help her but she liked being alone right now. She sat thinking about what type of summer she would have if she didn't come to this damn camp.

Skylar looked up. "Uhm, hey," she said to the girl who saw her. She needed help but she felt better alone. Her knee wasn't in good conditions.

Skylar laughed and showed a smiled though her face showed she was in pain. "Long story, but my right knee isn't doing great, I don't think I can walk any longer,"

"Yeah," Skylar did need help and she wasn't going to deny that. Her knee was throbbing. She couldn't believe she jumped down from a roof. She thought that she was so dumb.

Nanami walked towards her and took her arm, slinging it around her shoulder. "What on earth did you do?" She asked.

Skylar rolled her eyes. "I felt like doing something crazy to get my mind of something. I went to sleep on the roof of my cabin. I thought ziplining might clear my head. I jumped down and landed on my knee," Skylar explained.

Alex looked through his bag and layed back on his bunk eating the candy bar. "Gahh. I wuv snickers. " she moaned from the taste of it. "Thanks Salem.. " she said softly. Then her phone ringed it was her mom. She looked at it shocked. She answered it. " hi honey Im back from Europe maybe we can hang out I come pick you up? " her mom said and Alex froze in place. " if you weren't here then don't try to be here now. I like this camp today I went canoeing! I had so much fun. Tomorrow I'm going ziplining and do some archery. Maybe even get on the sling where its like a human sling. So mom I'm staying. We got a couple more weeks of camp before we go. You can wait since I have to wait every stinking time for you. Now bye and love you. " she hung up before her mom could reply and took a breath. First time she every stood up to her mom while expressing how she felt. She continued eating the candy bar all excited for tomorrow then remembered Salem. She didn't wanna put to much on him. She took off her shorts and shirt and slipped on one of his shirts. Alex slipped under the covers of Salem's bunk and faced the wall. She stared at the wall so many thoughts of Salem. The only guy she ever liked.

Salem walked back to his cabin, his mind not made up what so ever. Opening the door, he glanced around at the bed. Dravin was gone for some reason or another, and the door to Alex's room was closed. She was most likely having a hard time with this as he was. Salem closed the door softly, walking over to his bag to change. He wasn't wet anymore, just damp, which meant he would hang the shorts up later. Now with pajama bottoms on, Salem slipped into his bed, noticing Alex the last moment. She was wearing one of his shirts and apparently nothing else. Salem smiled and put his arm around her, "I still haven't made my mind, but right now this seems right.".

Alex smiled turning to look at him. She layed her head on his chest feeling more safe then she ever hand. "My mom is a model so I never see her. That's why I'm afraid to love someone. Or get close to someone. Because they always leave." Alex confessed. " sorry for being such a burden on you. " she smiled looking at him.

"You're not a burden, just very complicated." Salem pull her closed, kissing her cheek before settling into the bed more. "I can't promise I'll never leave, but I'll promise to never try to hurt you.".

Alex smiled. " everyone hurts. No matter what you do or anyone else I'll get hurt eventually. Its apart of life. So we learn to get over it no matter how hard. And complicated yes. Relationships are like that. " she smiled and layed her head where she could hear his heartbeat. She matched it up with hers. Alex smiled.

"You know if I wasn't mistaken, you just implied we are in a relationship." Salem smiled, "Wow, been a long time since I had one of these.". He allowed her on his chest, breathing calmly as to not disturb her.

Alex giggled. " me to haven't had one since 6th grade. " she laughed smiling. (I have to go out of town so late reply tonight.)

"Mine was last year and it ended badly." Salem yawned and got comfortable. "Goodnight Alex, tomorrow we will do something special.".

(I am too, but I'll have my phone if you reply)

Skylar looked at Nanami. She kinda wanted to be alone right now, though she couldn't lie to herself, she needed help. "The nurse, would be fine," Skye finally replied.

@Icefox11

Skylar limped toward the nurse. She was the only one of her siblings that was sent here. The rest of her siblings were partying at their manor in Santa Monica. Their dad was a director and their mom was a LA fashion disigner. She was the only one of her siblings that were not planned, as in her mom didn't plan to be pregnant with her. She felt like her parents wanted nothing to do with her so they sent her to this crappy camp. Her parents wouldn't care that she was hurt right now. Skylar knocked on the door of the nurse. They were supposed to be there 24/7.

The door opened and Nanami handed her off to them. "I'm going to get some sleep.' She said. 'Will you be ok?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back