• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden Within Interest Check(KITSUNE/HUMAN)

Well I didn't really make that kind of role cuz people tend to flock to them not wanting any constraints on their characters. But being a follower in the group is kind of like a loner if I'm being honest. They have their own lives and if they so chose they wouldn't have to go to the place were the leaders are until a meeting came up

Well I didn't really make that kind of role cuz people tend to flock to them not wanting any constraints on their characters. But being a follower in the group is kind of like a loner if I'm being honest. They have their own lives and if they so chose they wouldn't have to go to the place were the leaders are until a meeting came up
What i was thinking that my character would have born by human female who didn't know that character's father was kitsune and abandoned character when it turned fox. Meaning that she doesn't even know what she is :)

What i was thinking that my character would have born by human female who didn't know that character's father was kitsune and abandoned character when it turned fox. Meaning that she doesn't even know what she is :)
Ohhh I love the idea, when she finds out fully would she want to join one of the tribes?

Ohhh I love the idea, when she finds out fully would she want to join one of the tribes?
What i was thinking was that she has power that Malvolia wants to their side. She wouldn't have control over it (thinking about fire (+fireproof)) also how young i can make her?

What i was thinking was that she has power that Malvolia wants to their side. She wouldn't have control over it (thinking about fire (+fireproof)) also how young i can make her?
Well I would say as young as you want, but it at least has to be reason if she is living on her own. Though you probably figured that already also I went ahead and added a Loners section so :)

Well I would say as young as you want, but it at least has to be reason if she is living on her own. Though you probably figured that already also I went ahead and added a Loners section so :)
Would that when her powers waked, orphanage burned down, be good enough reason why she's living on her own?

very interested !! perhaps playing a member of The Takao Tribe or a Kitsune hunter. Or if i'm allowed two characters, maybe both ? I love the concept !

Ooh! Ooh! Could I make a former Kitsune hunter?

Not because he realized Kitsunes were actually, you know, human like humans (I hope you know what I'm getting at...), but more like he was tired of the constant need to hunt down the creatures. So, he's trying to establish a normal life now.

Would that be alright?

Ooh! Ooh! Could I make a former Kitsune hunter?

Not because he realized Kitsunes were actually, you know, human like humans (I hope you know what I'm getting at...), but more like he was tired of the constant need to hunt down the creatures. So, he's trying to establish a normal life now.

Would that be alright?
Yess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back