• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden Within Interest Check(KITSUNE/HUMAN)

I thought of an interesting character idea and I think I want to give this a try. How do you feel about a character affiliated with the friendly tribe who secretly kills "bad" humans? I.e., a vigilante of sorts who uses murderers, robbers, rapists, etc. as fuel for his power? Would it be feasible for him to keep his extra power secret from the other friendly kitsune so they don't catch on to his extra-curricular activities?

I missed chuu so much //QwQ//

I thought of an interesting character idea and I think I want to give this a try. How do you feel about a character affiliated with the friendly tribe who secretly kills "bad" humans? I.e., a vigilante of sorts who uses murderers, robbers, rapists, etc. as fuel for his power? Would it be feasible for him to keep his extra power secret from the other friendly kitsune so they don't catch on to his extra-curricular activities?
Ohhh I like the idea!!!!

Ooh that's cool! I'll think about it ^^ Thanks!
haha no problem! :)

For now, I'll just make one. I don't know yet if he should be follower or adviser. I lean toward follower, as I think this character will be relatively young as this race goes, but that could change when I sit down and write the CS.

could i make the malvolia tribe leaders mate and a kitsune hunter?

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Is it alright if my guy had a unknowing encounters with a Kitsune in the form of a Kitsune who would visit him in Fox form as a child whom my guy considered one of his only friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back