• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hidden in the Darkness

Chrissy24

“Did you hear?” A group of two men were talking amongst each-other before it slowly turned into whispering. (Y/N) was casually walking about in the new town that their job had sent them for a few days; many would say (Y/N) was the new guy- given how small the town was.

“They’re looking for a mass murderer, shot up an entire hospital and burned it to crips…”.

“Oh yeah I did hear about it; what an incident to happen at a town as peaceful as this!”

Right at the moment (Y/N) passed by, the conversation quietened even more with the first man leaning into the second man’s ear and whispering. “Doesn’t that (man/women) fit that description?”

The second man pulled away to look at (Y/N) before looking back at the first man and nodding with a bit of fear. They rushed back inside and it was not too long before sirens were heard in the distance and the whole town slowly came out to view the situation as the audience. (Y/N) however did not care as much since they were already late to a virtual meeting with the boss that had sent them there; (Y/N) was so lost in their thoughts that they didn’t even realize the police yelling for them until they got grabbed by the arms and cuffed before being told to get on the ground.

“W-what’s going on?” Sheer confusion appeared on (Y/N)‘s face as the police yelled “you’re under arrest! You have the right to remain silent….” But nothing was clicking for (Y/N) besides the door of the police car.

Watching this all the way on the highest building was Akari, twisting her little blade and leaning on the steel rod of the building in making. “Well that was easy” the dark covered most of her face besides the bright red lipstick that decorated her smirk.

(Y/N) sat silently, still in confusion. “You’re horrible you know that!” Yelled the police officer; (Y/N) then….

(I want to keep it at action and somewhat romance much more down the story, I would like a male for this RP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back