• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

Aiolos would frown and look confused "what do you mean I plan on making puppets, it's a new hobby of mine." Aiolos spoke with a certain level of sincerity but quickly moved the topic. "let's play find the queen and if you guys find her 3 times I'll answer any of your questions."
Attilius looks towards Aiolos and crossed his arms and said "This seems like a carnival game where the odds are not in our favor. But I'll play along"

Attilius looks towards Aiolos and crossed his arms and said "This seems like a carnival game where the odds are not in our favor. But I'll play along"
" It's just a simple card trick and with the way I saw you fight I'm sure it'll be fine besides I'm not asking anything of you if you loose."

Name: Rai

Nen type: Enhancement

Equipment: Dual Swords, leather armor, cloak, half face mask

Appearance: Young Ezio look-a-like from “Assassins Creed”, scar over the left eye and through eyebrow

Traits:Speed, health, endurance, & martial skill

Personality: Quiet and to his self, doesn’t talk much but is very compliant. Has no conscious or remorse will do what he believes is necessary.

Ability: fan out

* summons 4 swords that can be controlled at will.

* Nen type: conjuration, manipulation

Sky fall:

* launches all summoned swords to a target location from above

* Nen type: Emition

Speed zone:

* creates a 30ft en area that allows you to move 3x your normal speed

* Nen type: enhancement

Hyper heal:

* can heal minor injuries instantly and can heal major injuries in a couple hours

Royal guard:

* makes all summoned swords into guards that will attack any target that is deemed as an enemy within 10ft

* Nen type: manipulation

Lightning slash:

* separates the two swords after turning them into lightning and strikes 6 times at lightning fast speed

* Nen type: transmutation

Phase strike:

* moves so fast it makes an afterimage allowing you to strike at another point unseen

Lightning fist:

* turns your hand and forearm into lightning blade

* Nen ability: enhancement, transmutation

Sonic burst:

* slides both blades across each other and cause a concussion attack that can be used at range to knock enemies back or used up close to stun the target momentarily

* Nen type: Emition

As all three of us are talking a man walks up in a cloak and leather armor seeming interested in the card game
Aiolos would find a little table for them and clear it off as he showed them the three cards. They were the King of Spades the king of clubs and the queen of hearts. With a smile he said "so here we go with the queen of hearts and her two suitors. They arrive at a ball and the two Kings constantly try to get to her. Tell me where she is and help her avoid the two pesky Kings." Aiolos would flip them and shuffle them around until the queen was in the middle. The shuffle wasn't showy or fast.
RDGDom RDGDom Trickster708 Trickster708

Last edited:
Aiolos would find a little table for them and clear it off as he showed them the three cards. They were the King of Spades the king of clubs and the queen of hearts. With a smile he said "so here we go with the queen of hearts and her two suitors. They arrive at a ball and the two Kings constantly try to get to her. Tell me where she is and help her avoid the two pesky Kings." Aiolos would flip them and shuffle them around until the queen was in the middle. The shuffle wasn't showy or fast.
RDGDom RDGDom Trickster708 Trickster708
No no I know you have abilities if we do this we do it with a normal deck not your cards I don’t trust it Akuma said with a smirk

No no I know you have abilities if we do this we do it with a normal deck not your cards I don’t trust it Akuma said with a smirk
Aiolos would smile and wave his hand over the cards making them disappear then he would reach in his pocket and pull out a fresh deck of cards sliding it out over the table so they could see all the cards. "touch them if you want but trust me it wouldn't matter, if I wanted to fool you with cards I would just do it."

Aiolos would smile and wave his hand over the cards making them disappear then he would reach in his pocket and pull out a fresh deck of cards sliding it out over the table so they could see all the cards. "touch them if you want but trust me it wouldn't matter, if I wanted to fool you with cards I would just do it."
“Haha fine that’s quite a good trick, let’s see if they can get it right” Akuma said with a small smile as he stepped back

“Haha fine that’s quite a good trick, let’s see if they can get it right” Akuma said with a small smile as he stepped back
Attilius laughed as he sat down at the table "I'm ready to play"

Aiolos would repeat the trick and the story with the queen in the middle yet again.
Rai sits down at the table and watches the cards with a blank stare on his face. As Aiolos finishes shuffling the cards, Rai points to the card in the middle which he believes to be the queen.

Rai sits down at the table and watches the cards with a blank stare on his face. As Aiolos finishes shuffling the cards, Rai points to the card in the middle which he believes to be the queen.
Aiolos would smile and flip the card revealing the queen and then on each side was the Kings. "good job mystery player, as you can see the queen no matter how fast she is is still caught in the middle of the crafty Kings. Now we gotta see what we can do to get her out of it right? Now tell me where is she now?" Aiolos would ask and pick up his speed as he shuffled the cards until they again we're stopped with the queen on the right this time.

Aiolos would smile and flip the card revealing the queen and then on each side was the Kings. "good job mystery player, as you can see the queen no matter how fast she is is still caught in the middle of the crafty Kings. Now we gotta see what we can do to get her out of it right? Now tell me where is she now?" Aiolos would ask and pick up his speed as he shuffled the cards until they again we're stopped with the queen on the right this time.
Akuma watched intently waiting to try and ketch a trick being pulled

Attilius watched with great interest and pointed to the card on the right which he believed to be the queen

Attilius watched with great interest and pointed to the card on the right which he believed to be the queen
Aiolos would smile and flip the card revealing the queen. "good job now as you see the queen is heading away from her unlucky suitors but she's not quite out the question now is can you all help her? Find her a third time and let's see how the story ends." Aiolos would then shuffle the cards this time though his hands were a blur for a few seconds until they slowed down and stopped. Aiolos would smile and gesture at the three cards with the queen on the left this time and say "did any of you catch it?"

Aiolos would smile and flip the card revealing the queen. "good job now as you see the queen is heading away from her unlucky suitors but she's not quite out the question now is can you all help her? Find her a third time and let's see how the story ends." Aiolos would then shuffle the cards this time though his hands were a blur for a few seconds until they slowed down and stopped. Aiolos would smile and gesture at the three cards with the queen on the left this time and say "did any of you catch it?"
Attilius smiled as he pointed to the card on the left "she has to be on the left this time"

‘Rai maps out all possible outcomes for where the queen could possible land and the only logical answer was for it to be on the left’ Rai watches as the cards reappear and stop moving, and with a demonically looking grin on his face he points to the left card in which he knows is correct.

Aiolos would smile and flip the card revealing the queen. "good job now as you see the queen is heading away from her unlucky suitors but she's not quite out the question now is can you all help her? Find her a third time and let's see how the story ends." Aiolos would then shuffle the cards this time though his hands were a blur for a few seconds until they slowed down and stopped. Aiolos would smile and gesture at the three cards with the queen on the left this time and say "did any of you catch it?
‘Rai maps out all possible outcomes for where the queen could possible land and the only logical answer was for it to be on the left’ Rai watches as the cards reappear and stop moving, and with a demonically looking grin on his face he points to the left card in which he knows is correct.
Aiolos would grin and flip the card revealing a Queen However it was the queen of Spades. "sorry kids but that's the game and you've lost unfortunately." Aiolos would flip the other two cards revealing the queen of clubs and a Joker.

Aiolos would smile and flip the card revealing the queen. "good job now as you see the queen is heading away from her unlucky suitors but she's not quite out the question now is can you all help her? Find her a third time and let's see how the story ends." Aiolos would then shuffle the cards this time though his hands were a blur for a few seconds until they slowed down and stopped. Aiolos would smile and gesture at the three cards with the queen on the left this time and say "did any of you catch it?

Aiolos would grin and flip the card revealing a Queen However it was the queen of Spades. "sorry kids but that's the game and you've lost unfortunately." Aiolos would flip the other two cards revealing the queen of clubs and a Joker.
Akuma would smile and clap “that’s a good trick but what was the cause”

"Good question find me if you figure it out, all I know is the queen got away." Aiolos would then wave a hand over the cards making them disappear in a typical magicians trick and then turn to walk away bored with these people already.

"Good question find me if you figure it out, all I know is the queen got away." Aiolos would then wave a hand over the cards making them disappear in a typical magicians trick and then turn to walk away bored with these people already.
Attilius stood up turning to Akuma "what do you think about all this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back