• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy hi imtotallynew and afraid of meeting new peeps

SO HEY! you clicked! Hi!
I am a girl in her mid-teens who has been suffering from a severe case of......lack-of-roleplay. I'm also new, as it says in the title, so I may be ignorant about how things work around here. I haven't roleplayed since perhaps last year (approximately) and I've been roleplaying for about a year before that.

I'm interested in 1x1, and I'd like my partner to be casual, but still be able to post something I can work with.
As for romance, not really interested in it, but even if it does slip in i'd do MXF (And I prefer the female role)
My interests are:

Fantasy
-Anything to do with elves
-Or dragons!
-Pretty much anything with swords, magic, and bows. I love D&D and Lord of the rings.

Futuristic
-Post-apocalyptic dystopia?
-Cool Shadowrun type thing?w

Fandom
-Harry Potter
-Homestuck
-A Series of Unfortunate Events? Maybe?
-Probably Steven universe and Gravity falls too. Heh.

Well anyway, I have a couple of ideas for plot-lines, But I just want someone who wont judge me too hard and will co-operate in making a plot. I'm afraid that's my weak link though, making plots, and by doing this maybe I'll become better? I don't know. It'd work out if you Pm'd me or replied in the thread.
Anyway, nice to meet you!

Coolio! I've never done a gravity falls roleplay, but I've done a Harry Potter roleplay. Any preference? I'm up for trying something new, or revisiting old familiar grounds.

Since I've never done Gravity Falls either, I'll just stick with Harry Potter since it's something I'm familiar with. Do you have a Harry Potter plot in mind already?

Since I've never done Gravity Falls either, I'll just stick with Harry Potter since it's something I'm familiar with. Do you have a Harry Potter plot in mind already?
Uh, not really. I'm not too good with making plots within already created universes.... But if you want the school experience, we can have like everyday slice of life until something bad happens (oh no I'm going to say it, perhaps murder?) And our characters will have to investigate? Or something like already graduated students maybe doing their job, before running into something bad? (And quick note, can we continue in PM?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back