• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hi, i'm trash. please take me out

niebo

it's been forever and, guess what, i'm here again, as busy as ever.
and i'm looking for some 1x1 partners, you guessed right.

i don't have any rules, so here's just a list of things i don't like (or the things you should know)
a) english is my second language, so, you know. don't go easy on me, but don't be afraid to point out anything that's not understandable.
b) i'll play pretty much anything. m//, f//, m/f, but i hate overly submissive and whiny characters with passion and if your character is one, i'll be bored quickly
c) yeah, i can double
d) oc < canon for me, but you can play your OCs, don't ya worry.
e) canon is best with AU, especially when the series/movie/whatever has a closed ending.

here's a short list of fandoms i can think of rn
FullMetal Alchemist (doesn't really matter which one)
DCU
Voltron
....i guess that's it for now lmao.

but i've seen a ton of anime that's like older than 6 years, so you can throw some titles at me and see if i know what's it about.

and if you have any plots that you want to play out, also do that.

peace.

Last edited:
Hey hi hello!! Care for some DC? Im pretty caught up on most of the current Batman story lines, and know about most characters!

Heyo! Would you be up for a Voltron “fix it” roleplay (basically we start at one of the earlier seasons and experiment with it, seeing what would happen if we made up the writer’s team)? I usually prefer playing at least one OC alongside the characters (I have experience with a majority of them) with maybe an OC x Canon pairing if you’re fine with it and I am willing to roleplay a canon x canon pairing alongside it if you want (just keep in mind that I have a few NOTPs).

I have been wanting to play something based on SAO for a while.
In this case the character I want to play will be some sort of monk, not using any of the weapons in the game or any scripted fighting style.

I have been wanting to play something based on SAO for a while.
In this case the character I want to play will be some sort of monk, not using any of the weapons in the game or any scripted fighting style.

i've seen only the first arc of SAO, but we could try something out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back