• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittyKatK

Hello everyone! First post on the site
( tbh this is 2nd but i cant tell if the first actually went through but we move)

Names Katie or Kat, up to you on whatever. im 21, F and lesbian so i do prefer FxF pairings. this doesn't mean im opposed to MxF however

My preferred genre would be medieval fantasy.
I dont ghost either, i do have a life outside discord and RP so please dont worry
I also suffer from anxiety so i tend to keep my posts within the ball park of a paragraph or 2. larger posts tend to get my anxiety going since i always get in my own head and i end up just shutting off and vanishing for a few hours.

My discord is below for those who want to contact me
Discord: 🐾Neko Katie🐾#9458

If you Pass over this post i wish you have a good day!

P.S: We can discuss RP's after getting to know each other and what we like/enjoy so we can find some common ground. i believe thats the best way to go about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back