• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HH!~ - IC Thread

Daniel couldn’t help but smile at her kinda accepting the thought of a couple's name but he did think he may have gone a little too far since he had barely met this girl but they seemed to have a connection already.”Ya, I think it flows well also.” he agreed. After hearing he was wrong about the definition of her symptoms he apologized. “Heh…wasn’t trying to be a pervert that was the only thing I remember hearing about it so please educate me.” And so she did telling him the horrible nightmares that come with it and the sleep paralysis, he had those a few times in his lifetime and imagining having that any more often than he had already he had sympathy for her. “Ya, my bad…I didn’t know, that sounds horrible. You aren’t alone in a way…I have trouble sleeping as well, just last night I didn’t sleep until late…I’m really running on 4 hours of rest, I dunno if it seems like it or not.” Dani then nodded at not wanting to talk about her wounds in a public setting and since they just met so maybe later they could discuss it since she agreed to hang out. He smiled at her response to the food and he blushed just at the thought of it being a second hand kiss but…he needed to be mature, it wasn’t like he hadn’t kissed a girl before. “Ya I understand what you mean and I’ll let you know if I can’t feel any of my limbs, trust me I’d appreciate any sort of help at those times.” He chuckled, he could remember just how bad it got and he became even more cautious after losing his left arm, luckily it wasn’t his dominant hand or it would have been a weird transition for him. “I’m glad you think so too! It’s my favorite honestly so i’m glad they have it here. And hmm a time and place…well, I think I seen a library earlier that seemed to be unoccupied so we could go over there after we eat maybe? Or after I see how Darren is doing.”

Daniel overheard the girl who seemed to be around his height or taller state her name. “I’m Daniel, it is nice to meet you as well.” Although he was a little overwhelmed by the presence of all these females, at least it would make it to where he didn’t need to go find each one individually, he had most of them here, he only wondered how many were left. He listened closely to Ali and Jeanie’s conversation before interrupting slightly. “They have a pool here?! I wanna go too!” he exclaimed. That’s when the more so cheery girl named Ari showed how excited she was to have more friends, from what he could tell by the nurses questions she had been here for a while, she was definitely cute but maybe her illness made her brain more childlike? He wasn’t sure if he felt comfortable just asking everyone their issues. Daniel glanced back at the girl who was previously at the other table, she gained the confidence to come over and talk to them. Now that she was closer he could see pads of wrapping on her and smiled, she was pretty too…goodness, why did all the beautiful girls have to get sicknesses? Well…should he complain, it did mean it was an exclusive sight for him to see and only his brother would be the other male who could have any particular interest in these girls. “It’s no problem at all, you all look so beautiful…it’s pretty difficult to tell if any illnesses are happening to you guys…compared to me I have a standing out robot arm that screams something happened…” He hoped they got what he meant, he was just trying to compliment them and let them know how he felt.

Interacting: thirteen thirteen Cosmos Cosmos _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Aquacapsak Aquacapsak
Mentions: Juju Juju Siren77 Siren77 seasonedcat seasonedcat

Jeanie
“Mine is a bit more, relaxed than others,” Jeanie added in, padding a spot where Sera could sit down next to her.
“I sometimes forget I even have it. Some would consider me lucky; brittle bones aren’t fun always. Yeah I can float, and maybe I heal a lot faster, but it is still something I have to deal with.” she kept vague as to what she had; they didn’t need to know that she could heal them.
“I believe there is a pool. I’ve swam once or twice before, not often, but a few. And it is a pleasure to meet you Dani.”
Jeanie sort of game out of her shy she’ll. Either she could talk to these people, or just remain as the tall redheaded one. The second option wasn’t as flattering as the first, so she chose to sit up and look towards the newcomer.
“I’m Jeanie, long for Jean. It’s nice meet you,” she introduced herself to Sera.
Cosmos Cosmos Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Aquacapsak Aquacapsak

Azalea's answer had Juno more apprehensive than she cared to admit. Although she had never been an avid star-gazer in the past -- and frankly had never heard of this yearly event until about a fortnight ago -- it was something she had surprisingly gotten quite excited about. Come to think of it, she had never actually seen a shooting star with her own eyes. She had seen it in movies, or in pictures, but knew these could never capture the spirit of the real thing.

Juno was hoping she could spot her first shooting star tonight but the thing was, she knew Zal had not seen one before either. If she wasn't able to see them tonight...well, Juno decided that she didn't want to either. She wouldn't be able to enjoy them knowing that her friend was missing out.

She stared at the wrappings around her fingers, waiting for Azalea's response, and was so caught up in her thoughts that she was taken by surprise at Darren's question. The girl gave a start at the sudden voice and turned her attention towards the speaker. Her change of expression was dramatic; the blue of her eyes went from a thoughtful haze to a sharpened state of suppressed panic.

Who was this? Juno didn't always talk to the other patients, but she was good at recognizing the faces of doctors and visitors that came to their ward. The boy looked to be around her own age, which meant he couldn't be a doctor, and he had not come from the hallway leading from the visitor's entrance. The obvious conclusion was that he was a patient, but that was impossible! There were only girl patients here...and did he say he had a brother too?

Juno stared at the strange boy, staying silent for a little too long. Talking to strangers was something she avoided like the plague, and now that she was being thrown unprepared into a conversation with one she looked like a cornered mouse.

"Oh, umm... uh..." she sputtered, desperately clawing through her frantic thoughts for words that seemed to have disappeared in her hour of need. Aware of how much of a mess she was making, her normally pale face began to develop a deep shade of pink. It took all of her willpower not to cover her face with her bandaged hands, or even better, just turn around and run. Heavens, at this point she'd give anything just to disappear into the floor.

"The cafeteria? I-it's... that way..." she managed to say, pointing down the hallway, only to realize her mistake with a burst of embarrassment. "Oh, right, you wanted us to show you. Sorry, sorry...!"

Juno laughed nervously and gave a glance at Azalea, her eyes a silent cry for salvation.

seasonedcat seasonedcat @Fluffyyoubettergetyourassoverhere
Siren77 Siren77

Azalea's smile grew at her friends comment, she wouldn't have to leave suddenly which meant they had the hole day to do awesome and amazing things. At her comment that they should eat breakfast first Azalea blushed lightly before quickly shaking away her embarrassment, "Whoops completely forgot about that, was just so excited to do something with you June Bug."

There were many things they could do today like prank people, or go places they weren't supposed to, or-. Azalea blinked at her friends suggestion. Normally Azalea was the one who came up with ideas or if her friend did they were boring, or more like friendly and rule abiding. But, star gazing sounded actually pretty cool. Azalea and her both never really went outside because of their Illnesses, but if Juno asked and Azalea didn't just sneak out to see them, there is a good chance they would be allowed.

"That sounds great June Bug, maybe we'll see other june bugs while we are there!~" she joked with a light laugh.

Azalea was surprised however when she heard an unfamiliar voice ask them a question. She assumed to was new doctor or something, because visitors wouldn't be allowed to be near her room. She was about to tell the doctor that since he worked here he should know where he was going when suddenly she froze. That wasn't a doctor, and oh shit he's hot. She blinked at him in surprise for a few seconds. There was never males in this place other than doctors, what was he doing here and oh there is also a brother.

At Juno's struggling to deal with her shyness and stumbling over her words Azalea snickered lightly at her 'help me' eyes. This was fun to watch but she should help her friend... should she? No, no she should, plus she wondered if this new guy would be fun to play with. Hopefully he and his brother weren't boring to talk with like some of the doctors here.

"We were just heading there so sure, you get to hang with the cool kids for a bit.~"

She began to walk in the direction Juno had pointed, glancing back to make sure the two were following and not just watching her. As she turned back ahead she let out a hum before speaking, "So new dude, my names Azalea and this little bean is Juno. Fwi, dont touch her unless you want beef with the doctors or want to rip off her skin. What about you? What's your name mystery boy?"
Juju Juju Siren77 Siren77

The first of the girls to speak was the one covered in bandages, who came off as extremely shy and awkward... in a cute and appealing sort of way. Perhaps he’d do well in giving her her space if he wanted to get to know her, as pressuring a nervous individual like this with more interaction would only prove to add more problems.

“Oh, hehe, that’s quite alright. Even showing me would’ve been better than my sorry ass wandering the halls for a while longer.”

Finally the second of the two girls spoke up, and proved herself to be a complete opposite of the more introverted and injured girl. Which brought the question in Darren’s mind as to how the hell the two got along so well. Perhaps they were sisters? Or was the extroverted one just the kind of persons to force an introvert to participate and hang out with them. Whatever it was, Darren figured he’d find out soon enough.

“Well, if you’re the cool kids then I guess it’d be a good idea as a whole to hang out with the two of you. Atleast until I can find Daniel and quit bothering you.”

Following the pair of individuals down the hall, The louder one decided to introduce the both of them, which made Darren feel somewhat guilty given he’d told them his brothers name but not his own.

"So new dude, my names Azalea and this little bean is Juno. Fwi, dont touch her unless you want beef with the doctors or want to rip off her skin. What about you? What's your name mystery boy?"

That was a weird bit of information, which prompted Darren’s brain to lag for a moment as he processed what she’d just said before clearing his throat.

“Darren, my names Darren.” The boy then grinned, “Juno and Azalea huh? Quite a pair of lovely names you have, which is fitting I suppose for the both of you. How long have you been at this facility?”

A fair bit of casual conversation with a mixture of flirting, not a bad start. He just hoped it would be received well. If not, he would just go to the cafeteria on his own and embrace the possibility of being slapped.
Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Daniel listened as Jeanie explained her condition being more relaxed than everyone else…if it was so relaxed why was she here in the first place? He wondered but she explained having brittle bones. “Ouch…that must suck…and did you whisper something…I swear I heard something about needing to heal or something…did you break your bones again sitting here? Do you need help?!” He worried for her and just wanted to be sure she was alright and covered his mouth realizing he was becoming too loud, this must have been annoying to this group of girls, he could already see them walking away from how weird he was. “Sorry…maybe I’m overreacting.” The guy admitted. “Hmm you might have to show me sometime later.” he asked in a way.

Daniel responded to the girl with sticky bandages on her person. “Trust me, you are pretty damn beautiful. And oh that's cool, I love your name, it reminds me of this character from a webcomic I loved…hmmm…what was the name…Unordinary I think, the strongest girl in there was beautiful and the main character protected her. It’s a complicated story but its really good. Anyway nice to meet you Sera.” He looked around hoping his eyes would land on his brother sometime soon. Did the treatment go wrong? It wasn’t always safe doing those electrical therapies especially with his brother being in control but he needed to think positive…he was okay and he would be here any second now.

Interacting: _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Aquacapsak Aquacapsak Cosmos Cosmos thirteen thirteen
Mentioned: Siren77 Siren77 Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Seraphina chuckled a bit. "It is quite alright, don't worry." She smiled at Jeanie. "You don't need to worry about hurting me. My body already has that covered. I just have a few in well.. harder to reach areas." She motioned to her back and then began to remove the patches from her cheeks and forearms to expose her newly, glistening scales.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Cosmos Cosmos

At Azalea's bombastic introduction Juno's face flushed in embarrassment and she quickly looked down at the floor tiles as she walked, studying them with such intensity you'd swear they'd leap away if she stopped looking. The way Azalea made it sound was so... extreme... though there was no exaggeration at all. It wasn't like he would be ignorant to her condition for long anyway as most doctors inforced her 'safety bubble' quite strictly -- save for Azalea, who didn't listen to authority. So why did she feel so embarrassed about it?

The boy's silence made her wince inwardly as she waited for what he would say. It was agony, even making her forget about the burning ache of her bandaged blisters. She expected some sort of remark she wouldn't want to respond to, but to her surprise, he simply continued with the introduction. His name was Darren, and he told her that her name was lovely, like her.

A little astonished, Juno glanced at Darren for a moment. She wondered if he meant it as a sarcastic joke, but his eyes told her otherwise. They weren't cruel, but instead held a sort of dancing playfulness to them. She quickly averted her gaze back to the floor, though this time she had a faint smile.

"Oh... uh, thanks." said Juno, her face warm.

Feeling a little flustered, she remained silent after Darren asked them about how long they have been at the facility. She did mutter, "17 years" but allowed Azalea to provide any other details.

Siren77 Siren77 seasonedcat seasonedcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back