• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heyoooo

Hey guys, ive been here before but it never really stuck. I'm trying again though and hoping to find a long-term rp partner!

Let's just cut to the basic shit. I'm 20 years old so I'm not accepting minors. Minors might only be accepted if they state their age and don't play an inappropriate chara. As for my schedule, I'm not always rping nowadays, so I'll be in and out --- unless our RP becomes really tricked out and awesome, then I'll try and be more active! I do like it when people bump me at least by day two, other than that no thanks.

My experience ranges for 10+ years if that says anything. I typically do horror or realistic, sometimes with supernatural aspects, and random stuff happening at all times! I'm kind of fish brained so I'd really like to have a fast-paced, funny, fun roleplay. I can't really do super serious stuff! With that being said, if you don't like our rp or our discussion itself even falls flat, just say something! Effort is what matters and open minds.

I will do any _x_ type pairing. NO smut. Other rules are expected like no g-modding and taking control of my chara.

I've been out of shit with chara ideas and stuff, so if you have any cool fun idea lmk!

FANDOMS: CREEPYPASTA, CRY OF FEAR, DON'T STAVE, ADVENTURE TIME KINDA (DOESNT HAVE TO BE FANDOM THO, WE CAN RP ANYTHING)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back