• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey you! yes, YOU! Are you looking for an rp partner? Wow, me too!

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
What a dang darn coincidence!
I'm Jinx, I consider myself pretty laid back and chill. Some of my rp partners might tell you different but don't listen to them. I do love to plot things and I will stay up with you until 4 AM plotting things that won't be coming until... A very distant future in the plot. I also love love love love LOVE long-term rps, so if you want to we can try to do something long-term because that's always fun! Going off of that, there's a lot of cases where I'll be rping with someone and they'll just yeet out and never message me again, and it's kind of disheartening when that happens. So, I want to say this now, if you ever have an issue with something I did, tell me and I will do my best to fix it, I promise.
Also, keep in mind that everyone has lives. I'm super involved in school, I'm in my school's thespian troupe, the color guard team for our marching band, and speech team. THUS, I can't be on all the time, but I will try my best to be online and let you know when I have to disappear for a bit. It happens.
I may get a little spicy with my language, using those good sentence enhancers (you know, dolphin noise 1 and dolphin noise 2) so please don't get offended. Just tell me to like... not do that and I will sensor myself.
Okokokok so, what I'm looking for in an rp partner is someone that can help me plot stuff, someone who's literate (none of that script stuff or the *giggles XD rawr* unless its a joke or I'll get war flashbacks to my early days of roleplaying-), and someone who can handle heavier/darker topics. Not that these topics will be SUPER heavy, but y'know, stuff happens and I like to add a little bit of drama llama into my stories/plots/rps so.. yeah.
I don't know if any of this makes sense, but that's all I got. Message me or something if you would like to give this whole rp thing a try with me!

Hey there! This sounds like a lot of what I’m into but can I ask for more details? Like what role do you usually play, like male or female? Also are you okay with romance type RPs?

Hey there! This sounds like a lot of what I’m into but can I ask for more details? Like what role do you usually play, like male or female? Also are you okay with romance type RPs?
I'm always okay with romance type rps!! I normally play female, but I'm pretty versatile!

I'm always okay with romance type rps!! I normally play female, but I'm pretty versatile!

Ah same here haha! I’ve been looking for someone to play a male role or alternatively a more dominant type female role in an rp but it seems everyone else here is looking for the same thing lol!

Ah same here haha! I’ve been looking for someone to play a male role or alternatively a more dominant type female role in an rp but it seems everyone else here is looking for the same thing lol!
I'm honestly fine playing anything! I like to experiment with different kinds of characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back