• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey, You! Yeah, You...

Did you find any of these ideas interesting?

• Long Live The King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost and Found

• Nope, all boring

• Too long; didn't read

• Total voters

Elusive Melody

Might you be interested in roleplaying with me? :wink:

FYI:

¤ All site rules apply.

¤ I try to be as literate as possible.

¤ I also try my best to mirror my partner's post lengths.

¤ MxF, MxM, FxF.

¤ I almost always reply at least once a day. The frequency after that depends on the length of the posts.

¤ All ideas are welcome!

Plot candies!

Wish Upon A Star

Fantasy, Adventure, Multiple Times/Worlds

How far would you go to have your wish granted? What price would you pay in exchange for your heart's deepest desire? In a remote corner of the cosmos, seperate from time and space, dwells a being with the ability to grant any wish. The Witch of Dimensions. For a price of equivalent value, there is little The Witch of Dimensions can not achieve.

Desperate to have their wish granted - be it material gain, knowledge, a new life, an escape from the past, anything - Muse A and Muse B have left their own worlds behind for the chance to have their respective wishes granted by The Witch. Though neither customer has the appropriate payment to obtain their wish, The Witch is bemused two strangers have arrived at the same moment, and offer the pair an alternative; combine their payments to receive the means to travel through different dimensions together. If the pair can collect enough designated items
throughout the worlds, their wishes will be granted.

It's Only The World as We Know It (No Pressure)

Fantasy, Adventure, Doubles, Possible Small Group

The basic idea is that there are four main elemental clans - the inhabitants of whom are human or humanoid, but have elemental powers pertaining to their clan.

The plot is that these four clans had defeated all other elements in an all-out battle, and forged a barrier that kept them in power and the other clans out. However, every century or so, the barrier has to be renewed. This is accomplished by a nominated tribute from each clan who meets with three others from the main clans to try and retrieve four different artifacts that represent their elements, to be brought back to the clans and used in a ceremony by the tribes' elders. The exiled clans are trying to stop them to bring down the barrier, but cannot touch the elemental artifacts (only a member of the respective elemental tribe can). Despite my summary here seeming quite detailed, I'm open for other ideas regarding this - and this basis can be quite flexible if we want it to be.

**This is not my idea, I copied it from another site and tweaked the grammar a bit.**

Because I love it *^*

Why So Serious?

Supernatural, Modern or Dystopian, Crime

Human emotions such as anger, resentment, depression, greed, etc. (basically any and all emotions that are considered traits people don't want to have) feed off of humans until they become sentient and eventually consume their hosts, turning them into beasts of their emotions. The RP would focus on two detectives who combat these creatures in a town or city.

**Again, this is not my idea! Actually, I think I stole borrowed without permission this from the same person...^^" **

Long Live The King

Fantasy, Supernatural, Action, Dystopian

The King is dying.

Soon, the throne will be empty with no heir to claim it. The kingdom will fall to ruin in the resulting struggle for power. Countless lives will be lost long before the dust has settled. Fearing for the fate of his beloved realm, The King has announced a tournament will be held to determine the next Ruler. To ensure all interested parties participate, the winner will not only inherit the crown, but also The King's memories, with all the wisdom and secrets of the realm that entails.

The rules are simple.

¤ Anyone with the means to reach the 'Playing Ground' may participate.

¤ Returning home before the end of the tournament will result in disqualification.

¤ Involving the citizens of the kingdom will result in exile.

¤ The last participant to survive in the Playing Ground will be considered the winner.

May the spirits have mercy on your soul.

Bone_waste_by_peterconcept.jpg

Once a thriving kingdom in its own right, the Playing Ground is now a
desolate ruin rumoured to border the edge of the Netherworld. Filled to the brim with dangerous creatures and the tormented spirits of a long deceased civilization, the participants of the tournament will have to survive more then each other in their attempt to become the next Ruler.

Lost and Found

Modern Fantasy

Long ago - long before history began to be recorded - deities and demons roamed the earth. Always searching for a way to obtain more power, many of these beings sought out a legendary relic capable of increasing the holder's strength exponentially. Worried what might happen if the relic fell into the wrong hands, the Guardians of the relic agreed on a solution. Combining their power, they sealed one of their own away with the relic, sacrificing the Guardian's humanity in order to suppress the its power. For a thousand years, the relic was protected from all who sought it, until it became nothing more than a memory.

In the modern day, the seal is accidently broken by one (or more) of the Guardian's descendants/reincarnation. Panicked by the relic's reawakening strength, the Guardian originally sealed with the relic shatters it, scattering the pieces in the process. After realizing what has happened, the unsealed Guardian and the descendant(s)/reincarnation(s) must gather the shards of the relic before they corrupt the individuals and animals that find them - or worse still, the beings from the past drawn to the present in search of the relic's power.

I like the elementy thingy rp! I would be fire (Fiiiiahhhhhh!) because fire is awesome. Either that or wind.... I'm so conflicted!!!! So, can you pm me pretty please?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

I really liked your wosh upon a star idea. Also with two other people i think the elemental idea would be awesome as well.

Very much interested in the "Its the World" idea. I would love to RP that. Please PM me?

YoshiAnkoTay said:
I would be interested in doing a small group if someone else joins. ^^ if not, i would still be up for thewish upon a star rp.
I agree.

YoshiAnkoTay said:
I would be interested in doing a small group if someone else joins. ^^ if not, i would still be up for thewish upon a star rp.
[QUOTE="Mae Renea]Very much interested in the "Its the World" idea. I would love to RP that. Please PM me?

I agree.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect, thank you both very much! ♥ That makes the three of us as of now, if Dolphan is still interested we will have our fourth member.

If you don't mind, I'll start a conversation with both of you once I am able. I'm working on it, sorry for the wait!

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read through the plots and vote, I appreciate your time! <3

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]I would PM you but I have 24 hours before I could do so.

[/QUOTE]
I am three posts away (excluding this one) from gaining the privilege. I apologize again for the delay!

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]Any time! <33

You start today?

[/QUOTE]
I migrated to this site a little under a week ago, I wanted to wait until I was familiar with the site's dynamics before I started a thread.

Thank you very much for the likes! You're too sweet~ ♥

YoshiAnkoTay said:
No worries ^^ You need 10posts and 24hrs to make a conversation
I've got the time down, it's just a matter of getting the numbers now! ^^ Thank you both for your patience.

[QUOTE="Elusive Melody]Trophies? <3 Mission accepted.

[/QUOTE]
25 likes

10 posts

Etc.

....It just turned to Harry Potter xD

Hate to just appear out of nowhere, but this plot seems to be up my alley, atleast i hope so seeing how I'm releatively new to this site and the whole group rping style itself. I've always been a 1 on 1 type of person so i thought I should try out and see what the group rps are about. That is if you have space for one more of course. I'm not new to rping, i got 7 years of experience, atleast I think 7 years... can't remember when i started. In anycase case I'm being long winded simply because ya'll seem to be setting up already, guess I'm anxious.

YoshiAnkoTay said:
You only need a few more posts right? Just bump your thread ^^
Or she can just make an introduction thread.

Orikanyo said:
Hate to just appear out of nowhere, but this plot seems to be up my alley, atleast i hope so seeing how I'm releatively new to this site and the whole group rping style itself. I've always been a 1 on 1 type of person so i thought I should try out and see what the group rps are about. That is if you have space for one more of course. I'm not new to rping, i got 7 years of experience, atleast I think 7 years... can't remember when i started. In anycase case I'm being long winded simply because ya'll seem to be setting up already, guess I'm anxious.
I think you are fine.

Thank you~! The group style will need abit of explaining but nonetheless I am willing to learn. College may get in my way abit but I generally have access to this site.

As for posts, she really just needs 2 more to PM, she could just post her favorite knock knock joke and it'd count I think... now theres a topic for the ages :/

Oh gosh, I picked the wrong moment to go play with a puppy xD My bad, please forgive me!

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]25 likes
10 posts

Etc.

....It just turned to Harry Potter xD

[/QUOTE]
You say it like it's a bad thing xD

YoshiAnkoTay said:
You only need a few more posts right? Just bump your thread ^^
That's my plan, thank you guys very much! ^^ it seems merged posts don't count, so I need to wait for someone else to reply before I post something again, or it doesn't count. Tricky admins they have here ;) On that note, one more post to go!

Orikanyo said:
Your timing is perfect! Don't be nervous, I think the majority of us are new to this site ^^ I'm pretty new to group role plays as well, that's why I'm so pleased this idea to taking off so smoothly! Thank you guys very much! ♥

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]Or she can just make an introduction thread.

I think you are fine.

[/QUOTE]
The introduction thread got me 3 posts a few days ago ;) Great minds~

Orikanyo said:
Thank you~! The group style will need abit of explaining but nonetheless I am willing to learn. College may get in my way abit but I generally have access to this site.
As for posts, she really just needs 2 more to PM, she could just post her favorite knock knock joke and it'd count I think... now theres a topic for the ages :/
One more post after this one, but I need someone else to post in between the two. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;)

YoshiAnkoTay said:
Sounds like we have our 4th person ^^
One more post until I can start a conversation between the four of us!

I think I replied to them all xD sorry for the delay!

Curses! i was going to fill in the space! :cry:

i just was trying to think of something witty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back