• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hey, you! I'm looking for some writing partners (primarily OC/universes)~

vaelis

Snorlax is my spirit totem.
Hello! My online handle is Vaelis (she/her).
I'm new to RPNation, but trying to find some solid footing and writing partners!
I've always had a relentless thirst for reading, and have been known to devour anywhere between 1-3 books a week. Naturally this translated into forays into writing over time. I would consider myself an advanced writer. Writing 2-3 paragraphs or long story responses is typical for me. I'm still trying to find my writing voice/style, though, which is why I'm looking for partners to practice writing with. And most importantly, to have fun! I do prefer OC's/universes, but I'm not opposed to fandoms. I prefer to write female characters (third-person). Also not opposed to dark stories that involve moral grayness, as I prefer dimensional characters.

OC Worlds I'm Interested In:
Historical Romances (Regency, or anything Pre-1900’s)
Historical Fantasy (IE: Temeraire/Spinning Silver/Lady Trent Memoirs)
Any Fantasy/Mage Worlds
VR (virtual reality) Worlds (SAO/Bofuri)
Slice of Life

Fandoms:
Harry Potter
SAO
Mistborn
Robin Hobb
Possibly more, it’s late and I’m writing this before bed. XD

Looking for 18+ writers.

First off, Welcome to the site!! I'm sure you'll find no shortage of absolutely wonderful and skilled players here to write with! Secondly, shoot me a message any time and I'd love to hatch out a few possibly completely original plots with you. My head is overflowing with story ideas, and I'd love someone to play them out with! I'm over 18 myself, so I meet that requirement, hehe

Hi, hi! I’m always looking for a good old fashioned fantasy setting! If you’re interested, shoot me a PM, and we’ll get to discussing! I’m doing a bit of work for another couple hours, but I’ll respond just as soon as I can! I look forward to hearing from you!

I'm interested in doing Slice of Life, if you're still looking feel free to slide into my DMs platonically.

Hey there. ^^

Idk if ur still looking, but if you're also up for it, I'd be down to create and come up with a plot for a Fantasy/Mage world.

Hello! I'm new to the website too! I would love to roleplay a fantasy/mage setting with you (maybe even incorporate fantasy into a historical setting if that's something you're interested in) if you're still searching for partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back