• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey Kid... *opens trench coat* Lookin for some plots? (Updated 3/17/23 LGBTQ+ friendly)

poofsicle

That cute raccoon in your dumpster
Hey you! What you looking for?

My name is Poof! I'm 21+ years old and I'm coming out of a loooong hiatus just looking to wind down. Anyways, I thought I put my interests out there to see if anyone bites. I've been roleplaying for 10 years or so, I guess you could say I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to roleplaying. I've done like every kind of roleplay in the book! I love angst/drama but also that yummy fluff. I'm non binary and hella gay so I tend to like the roleplay to be as well.

What to Expect from me: I wish I knew how to BBcode that stuff looks so cool.

• Be 21+ please: Sorry to the lovely young writers but I would feel weird if my rp partner was a minor.
  • I'm a little awkward but I love making new friends: Let's chat ooc! Send some memes, pics of your pet, vent to me about your day, songs or images that remind you of our roleplay, anything.
  • I match my partners in length- I like to match my partners in their writing because I hate giving more effort than someone else. I absolutely hate one-liners! I understand that people may get writer's block but if that does happen I would prefer for you to tell me OOC so we can work something out. I normally write anywhere from 2-6 decent paragraphs depending on what's happening in the rp.
  • I take my roleplays seriously- I don't want any Mary-sues! I also prefer if there was no god modding. I like my characters to make realistic choices and reactions I enjoy drama, plot twists, unpredictable characters! No cliches. Also PLEASE WORK WITH ME. I don't want to do all the work with planning an revolving everything around your character.
  • Decent Grammar- I know my grammar is not perfect so I don't expect yours to be. I do, however, want to be able to read your writing.
  • I have no limits as long as we're following the site's rules- I'm okay with dark topics but I do prefer to fade to black if it gets spicy. Let me know your limits.
  • I'm Ghost friendly: I am old enough to understand that not everything works out the way you want it to. I would like you to let me know if you aren't feeling it anymore but I understand if you just gotta dip out. I feel that.
Whew sorry for all that...I hope that you at least skimmed it so that we're on the same page. Upcoming is the fun part!

FANDOMS/PLOTS/PAIRINGS
***Stars means I am seriously craving***
Bolded means that's the role I would prefer to play. (I may be persuaded on some)
<3 Means that I'm willing to do AUs (I'm a sucker for soulmate plots)

((There may be more but my brain does not work currently ))
FANDOMS
Anime:

<3 My Hero Academia: *******
Bakugou X Kirishima *** (will play either)
Deku x Todoroki** (will play either)
Bakugou x Deku***
Denki x Canon*
Mic x Aizawa** (will play either)
Bakusquad Band AU PLSS (platonic/romantic) *****
Oc x Oc *
I'll play almost any pairing here. I'm caught up with the anime :)

Hunter x Hunter- ***
Oc x Oc*
I don't really know for this one I'm open for anything at this point

Saiki K: *****
IDK. I just think something based on this anime would be super cool! If you know this anime ILY <3
Either of us could be Saiki

<3 Attack on Titan:****
Oc x Oc ***
Levi x Hange* (will play either)
Open to pairings here**

Games

The last of Us **
Joel x Oc*
Ellie x Oc
Oc x Oc***

Detroit: Becoming Human **
Connor
x OC***
Markus
x OC
Kara
x OC
Oc x OC

Misc

-Deadpool x Spiderman **** (Will play either)
-Spiderman x oc**
-Platonic Iron dad x Spiderson *

((That's all for now folks))

PLOTS
((
It's late and I don't feel like fully writing them out rn so I'll make little teasers. If they sound interesting PM me and I'll tell you what I have in mind. I have a ton of these))

Muse A is a pretty crappy angel that gets kicked out of heaven for some funny business. Now that they're basically human with a very minimal conception of human life, they need a place on earth where they can stay and some food for their growling stomach. What luck and wonder they must feel when they run into Muse B...a desperate and lonely human being in need of some guidance. Muse A decides to leech on Muse B under the impression that they’re the human’s new guardian angel but, in reality, they don’t have any powers and can’t really do much of anything. In order to fit the new job description, Muse A pretends to be a brilliant and powerful guardian that offers the human some (pretty sucky) advice. Will Muse B find out the truth? Will Muse A actually find a purpose when caring for Muse B? Or are they both fated to be losers? (This could be comedic or angsty)

Similar to the previous plot, Muse A is an angel that made a devastating mistake, however, this time heaven gives them a chance to redeem themselves. Muse A would only be welcomed back into heaven on the condition that they heal the broken and troublesome Muse B. Now assigned as Muse B's guardian angel, Muse A has a limited amount of time to turn Muse B's life around before both of them are locked out of the pearly gates. Muse B is by no means religious, they could be an atheist or maybe even a Satanist who doesn't exactly enjoy the idea of some weird angel following them around. Maybe Muse A is a stickler for the rules and absolutely despises Muse B for their reckless treatment of the life that sky daddy has granted them. Can Muse A help Muse B open their arms to the word of God or will Muse B show them the pleasures of rebellion?

Muse A is a human that just moved into an amazing new home that was "surprisingly cheap". During a small housewarming party with close friends, Muse A is given a Ouija board as a gag gift and, after some convincing, the friends get Muse A to use the board. Unfortunately for the new homeowner, the Ouija board brings out a little more than the dark history of the house... Muse B is a spirit that died in the house and may not be so happy to see a bunch of random people disturbing their peace. Maybe the ghost hates the new owner and wants to scare them away, perhaps they're an obsessive spirit who wants to keep the owner to themselves. Maybe Muse A wants to help the spirit handle some unfinished business and move towards the light, maybe they call in an exorcist to get rid of the unwanted spirit, or maybe having a new roommate doesn't sound like a bad idea. (This can be a horror plot, a comedic/fluff plot, angsty enemies to lovers, etc.)

Soulmates are given to everyone at 16 years old, their name is tattooed on their wrist. However, Muse A joins a secret agency that requires people to get their marks removed to avoid being identified. Removing the mark is supposed to cut ties between the soulmates for good. Somehow Muse A is let out of the agency and thrown back into the real world, they have to get a job and find a roommate. Muse B is a coworker/roommate that has Muse A's name on their arm. Muse A is convinced they don't have a soulmate. What now? ****

Muse A and Muse B were great friends growing up, they were inseparable. Life had different plans for them. Muse A went off to college reluctantly leaving Muse B in their hometown. While gone, Muse B gets in an accident.
*I have two ideas for this. One involves memory loss. **
*The other is more interesting in my opinion. Muse B ends up dying and when Muse A comes back, Realizing that their best friend has passed away. They are met with Muse B's ghost. The reason? Unrequited love, of course! ** (This one would be more fluff and comedy)

BODY SWAP?! Every other day or so for some weird reason, Muse A and B swap bodies. Maybe they know each other from school or maybe they are complete strangers from opposite sides of the world.

Muse A and B are stuck in the time period of the Salem with trials. One is a witch? Both are witches? How will they hide from the vicious world around them?

((Man, I have so many more but laziness is real. ))

Pairings
(These aren't fully thought-out ideas but I may have an idea for a few. They may also be used as AUs?)

Band AU*****

GHOST x HUMAN ******

Actor x Actor** - Two actors who despise each other end up playing lead roles (Extra points if they play as lovers) Chaos ensues.

Yandere x victim*** (will play either)

Tsundere x partner*

Popular x Loner

Prince
x Thief*** - Tangled style?

Pirate x Totally Not Pirate*

Superhero x Super Villain*** - Maybe they like each other/ are best friends in their normal lives because neither of them knows their true identity. IDK there's potential here

Teacher x Single Parent

Detective x Rookie Partner*

Human x Supernatural*

Angel x Human****** See plots above

Human x Demon*** May be the alternative to the plots

Scientist x Experiment*

Serial killer x Detective

That's all I can think of, for now, I'm open to any new ideas. This list could go on for days

What Now?
Wow um...I didn't think you'd get this far. So if you're interested in anything above or have some ideas of your own, shoot me a PM so that we can talk about our roleplay! Let me know all of your interests and limits.

Thanks for reading! I hope we can roleplay together! BUH BYEEEE!👌

Last edited:
bored social media GIF by Funimation

Hey, I'm non-binary and 18+ as well, what a coinky dink! I love ghosts, angels, devils, and other religious symbolism. I see potential in material such as that, it's beautiful yet dark. I hope I could pm you on potential ideas.

Hey, I'm non-binary and 18+ as well, what a coinky dink! I love ghosts, angels, devils, and other religious symbolism. I see potential in material such as that, it's beautiful yet dark. I hope I could pm you on potential ideas.
Go for it! I’m most interested in ghosts rn but I’m always down for whatever. Ttys :)

4. Soulmates are given to everyone at 16 years old, their name is tattooed on your wrist. However, Muse A joins a secret agency that requires people to get their marks removed to avoid being identified. Removing the mark is supposed to cut ties between the soulmates for good. Some how Muse A is let out of the agency and thrown back into the real world, they have to get a job and find a roommate. Muse B is a coworker/roommate that has Muse A's name on their arm. Muse A is convinced they don't have a soulmate. What now? ****

5. Something with the mafia, I have so many plots for this ***

Hey hey, I'm interested in either plot above. Or, if you're willing, I would love your forever for playing a MHA character paired with my OC ♡

Hey hey, I'm interested in either plot above. Or, if you're willing, I would love your forever for playing a MHA character paired with my OC ♡
I'm interested in hearing about your oc! I love my hero and watching the new season has revitalized that for me. I'm down to write some AUs or whatever so hmu through PM and lets discuss. Happy new year :)

Hey hey, in the middle of slapping together a new OC for My Hero, would love to try it out with someone *hint hint ;3*
But happy to discuss anything else you might be interested in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back