• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetero only | Play both genders | Threads/pm

Chocolatemilkshake

Sorry, I only roleplay as a female. At the moment the ratio is I play 5 males and 1 female. So I would like if I could play female..

About me

Welcome to my search thread!

Please don't contact me if you dont give me any input in planning and I have to think of everything while you just say "ok" to everything and I pull the whole story along or if you are going to ditch me when we didn't even started yet. I would appreciate it as well if you start cause I have been starting all of the roleplays :smile12: sorry if I sound annoyed but I'm just kinda tired of it.

• You can call me Meru

• I am a 21 year old female and I live in europe

• Looking for a 1 x 1 roleplay

• Semi-literate/literate

• Write a minimum of 1 paragraph

• Replies almost everyday

• Roleplay through PM's or threads

• Play both genders

• Don't really like using pics and if I do I only use korean models and maybe anime pics.

• Do not roleplay girl/girl or boy/boy romance.

Themes

• Abuse

• Age gaps

• Addiction

• Bullying

• Childhood trauma

• obsession

• loneliness

• Veganism/vegatarian

• Phobias

• Religion

• Royalty

• Parenthood

• Workplaces

• School

• Forbidden love

• Elective mute

•International

•Psychological

Pairings

Teacher x student

Human x angel

Nurse/doctor x patient

Killer x Detective

Detective's Son/Daughter x Criminal

Prince(ss)xCommoner

Sleept debt collector x person with high sleep debt

Muse A is a sleep debt collecter from a different world. Muse B suffers from a sleep illness (Could be non existent or something like insomnia) and no matter what he/she tries they just can't sleep! In the meanwhile muse A knows about the shocking debt created by the muse B and is sent to kill them. Muse B begs Muse A to give them some time and muse A can't help but keep on extending the time, however if muse A doesn't kill muse B

other sleep debt collectors will.

Kidnapper x kidnapped

Muse A has kidnapped Muse B, not out of vengeance or for ransom, but because they think they love Muse B. Muse A is delusional and believes that the only way that they can be together is if they keep Muse B locked up in their home, unable to escape or call for help. As Muse A falls deeper into their delusion, they try to convince Muse B that they are in love and that Muse B is the one being irrational, and at the same time, Muse B must try to convince Muse A to let them go, or let their guard down just long enough for Muse B to make a run for it.

Therapist x patient

Creator x Doll

Character is a well-known doll maker. They spend their days making porcelain dolls that are incredibly lifelike. Frighteningly so. These creations are almost too real and make most customers second guess whether they should actually be purchased. The dollmaker would prefer not to sell any of their precious creations, but he has no choice because he wouldn't be able to support himself otherwise. One day, he receives a commission from a customer who promises to pay a large sum of money upon the condition that they use parts supplied by their own company. He accepts the commission and begins to craft a new doll with these imported parts. As they begin to craft, it quickly becomes apparent that this doll is different. From every fine hair on their head, to their expressive eyes framed with full, long lashes, down to their small feet; this doll is perfect. By the time this doll is completed, he isn’t sure that they can sell it; they’ve become attached to their most perfect creation. Despite trying to negoiate with the wealthy customer, the buyer insists that they pack up the doll for shipping immediately. However, in the morning, he discovers that the doll, is sitting atop the box rather than inside where they’ve put them the night before.

murderer x partner

murderer x next target

criminal x detective

celebrity x partner

Housemaid x married head of household

The head of the household is unhappily married. His wife belittles him, makes fun of him and always nags and she's not as attractive as she used to be. The husband feels miserable from his marriage problems and his demanding job. Their old housemaid gets fired by the wife and she hires someone else. The new housemaid treats the man respectfully and comforts him and listens to him. They like each other but the maid doesn't act on her feelings due to professionalism and the wife. One day the maid returns from groceries and finds the woman dead. She calls the husband and he rushes over, but he's the one who killed the wife so they could be together and he doesn't tell the maid. I was thinking the wife is very influential, a tv host or journalist or something like that so that's why the man doesn't just divorce from her.

Split personality detective x partner detective

The two are investigating a case where a serial killer has been excessivly killing off people in the town. However the twist is that the detective is the serial killer but he doesn't remember. As the story goes on he starts having dreams/flashbacks of him killing them and depending on the way you want to go he either likes what he unconciously did or is horrified by it. He doesn't seek help because he doesn't want to end in jail. Him and his partner get together and the partner is starting to get suspicious.

Imaginary friend x friend

Idea 1 The world is divided by humans and guardians. The guardians come from a pararell world and they are assigned a child whom they take care of until the child stops believing in a imaginary friend. These children come from broken homes and need a friend to protect them/take care of them or be their friend. The friend never stopped believing in their imaginary friend so they have been together for a while. However the guardian developed feelings for the human while that is frowned upon in the world he came from. He thinks (or its a fact) the friend doesn't have any feelings for them and he can't cope with that so they make sure to get in the way of any future relationships. Like for example, a crush of the friend would suddenly dissapear.

Idea 2 Muse A has always been a misfit. To make up for their lack of friends, they had imaginary friends as a child. Now in their teenage years, they’ve grown past the age where their parents set an extra place at the table or ask the imaginary friends what sort of ice cream they want from the store. Still, in their solitude, Muse A invents a new imaginary friend, Muse B. Muse A’s very intillegent, creative mind creates a persona so real, that their parents can’t tell that they’re not talking about a real person when they talk about Muse B.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're still interested, I like the idea of Detective's Son/Daughter x Criminal.

Just call me Panda! @u@

I'd prefer to play female, if that's alright with you.

I was thinking maybe I could play criminal?

Should I PM you?

PandaElbows said:

If you're still interested, I like the idea of Detective's Son/Daughter x Criminal.

Just call me Panda! @u@

I'd prefer to play female, if that's alright with you.

I was thinking maybe I could play criminal?

Should I PM you?

Hi there. Yes, please do send me a PM!

Replied to all the PM's. Will probably update some plots eventually but am also looking for other peoples ideas. Replies might be a bit slow today and tomorrow.

I'd love to play either the nurse/doctor x patient(I really wanna be the patient) or the princess x commoner, also, is it ok if the commoner is a bit of a thief?

Also, I have a bit of a kidnapper x kidnapped RP plot in mind, if you'd be interested in hearing about that :)

Sandertp said:
I'd love to play either the nurse/doctor x patient(I really wanna be the patient) or the princess x commoner, also, is it ok if the commoner is a bit of a thief?
Also, I have a bit of a kidnapper x kidnapped RP plot in mind, if you'd be interested in hearing about that :)
Hi there. I am ok with any of the pairing you mentioned. Could you please send me a private message with the kidnapping plot and other ideas you might have? I keep getting an error from my side when I try sending you a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back