• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetero only | Play both genders | Threads/pm

SizeFont     

Hello. I'd like to roleplay with you. Um if it's ok with you I'd like to do the royalty theme with princess X commener. I'd like to be the commener if that's alright with you. 

SizeFont     

Hello. I'd like to roleplay with you. Um if it's ok with you I'd like to do the royalty theme with princess X commener. I'd like to be the commener if that's alright with you. 

Hi, i'll send you a message (:

The Imaginary Friend x Friend sounds amazing to me! We can do it anyway you'd like, however I'd like to be the Imaginary Friend if you don't mind.

@xCaramel hey! I like some of your ideas like elective mute(this one the most, would love to try this.) as well as psycological and loneliness(I could make a pun off my name, but whatever.). Anyway perhaps we could talk more on plot and such and find something to do together. Also call me Lone or Sniper, and I am EST as well, fair warning(I guess?).

@xCaramel hey! I like some of your ideas like elective mute(this one the most, would love to try this.) as well as psycological and loneliness(I could make a pun off my name, but whatever.). Anyway perhaps we could talk more on plot and such and find something to do together. Also call me Lone or Sniper, and I am EST as well, fair warning(I guess?).

Cool, I will send you a message tomorrow, if you do not mind. I am preparing to go sleep at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back