• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia Roleplay

Which Allied Country is the best?

• China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Russia

• England

• America

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
Welp. I don't know what I'm doing, but anyone here interested in a Hetalia roleplay? Canon or OC characters would be fine. As in the show, it doesn't have to make any sense.

I've never watched it, but I know the basic plot (I think. If I don't I'll google a summary ( :P )).

May I reserve A spot?

How many episodes? xD I'll watch it.

Ummm.... nevermind... I'll still look up a summary O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap. There's like um, lets count! One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Ok, there's over 100 that each last about five minutes. But even watching them out of order makes sense. Even just the first three can give you an idea.

Okay... I'll watch those.

I reserve a spot. xP

Nerdyy said:
I've never watched it, but I know the basic plot (I think. If I don't I'll google a summary ( :P )).
May I reserve A spot?
you've gotta start watching it! It's so stupid it's awesome! I actually thought it was funny the way they made Russia stereotypically creepy! Not all of us Russians are creepy!

but, you should watch it! :)

OMG I would love to be on a Hetalia RP!

Question, would it be with the Canon characters or OC nations?

Cause I might have like three or four NationStates characters that I am thinking of resurrecting xD

But hey! Save me a spot as well =7=

I don't think Russia is that creppy he is just so cute at times that you can't avoid loving him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back