• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia Roleplay Search

Laughing_Fruit

Beep boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You can call me Quill. I'm female(she/her), and 20+ I will only RP with people over 18, but people in their 20's are generally preferred generally. I'm in EST timezone and a literate roleplayer, I only RP in third person.
Now, I've had an old hyperfixation pop up on me and I'm hoping I might be able to satiate it here, if anyone is so kind as to indulge me c:

Of course, that's Hetalia. Firstly, for who I play, the characters I lean more heavily towards are would be Germany, England, Spain, and S.Italy.
Now, these are the rest of the characters I'm pretty confident in but just wouldn't be my first choices: Poland, Japan, Hungary, Prussia, Canada, N.Italy, France, Austria, Lithuania, Latvia, and Hong Kong.

I'm a big multishipper and I'm down for a majority of ships so we can go over that. And for ideas, I have many so most likely we'll find something that we both like!
Many of my ideas fall under nationverse, piratalia, humanverse, cardverse, supernatural, and fantasy. I do heavily prefer romantic roleplays but wouldn't be completely against platonic or familial ones. And I can do fluffier roleplays, or ones that are a bit darker. I'll share some of my ideas once I know who you would like to play as, with what I think would work best with the characters. Of course, you're more than open to share your own ideas too!

It's short and simple but that's because it's more of a catch-all and the details can be discussed in private. c:
If you're interested, please reach out!

I kinda want to do a crossover rp with Undertale but I'm also interested in a fantasy au

I kinda want to do a crossover rp with Undertale but I'm also interested in a fantasy au
I'm very familiar with and enjoy Undertale, but you'd really have to sell me on a crossover. Otherwise, I would be interested in a fantasy AU. We can discuss more in DM's?

Hi there! Are you mainly looking for Canon x Canon or does OC x Canon work for you as well?
Hey there c:
I'm mainly looking for canon x canon, but I'm definitely willing to hear out an OC, not sure if I'm interested until I know what they're like, so you could DM me the OC info so I can see if I'm interested?

hello! if this is still open, i’m definitely interested. i’m also getting into hetalia all over again as an adult and would like to write as s.italy, america, canada or prussia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back