• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hetalia ocxcc!

xvnxvnvn

roo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there! i'm roo n i'm very new to this site <3 i've recently found myself falling back into hetalia as a fandom, as well as my passion for writing starting to rekindle. i've been rping since i was around 11 however fell out of the hobby quite a bit in my late teens, so apologies if i'm a tad rusty. i would prefer if you were 18+. i'm mainly comfortable with my ocs, however i'm always more than willing to try my hand at canon characters. i like doing more modern day aus while keeping the country aspect, however i'm very flexible and trying new things is always fun! i love fantasy, and i typically have romantic rps. i'm a literate rp, reply lengths vary base on what my partners prefer and what i'm capable of replying to given the material i have! mxf is what i'm best at but again, i'm flexible (i feel like i've said this a lot). i don't have any huge triggers, mature and serious topics are never something i shy away from. we can discuss more rules & interests in pms, my inbox is always open for new partners! introduce yourself and we can start talking <3 i'm looking forward to hearing from someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back