• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia BxB AnyOne?

Kodiakk

Hello Hello so I have extremely high muse for a BxB Hetalia thread. My ships include: PrUk, SpUk, FrUk, UsUk, RusEng, Ruspan, GerIta, RusCan, Spamano, SuFin, DenNor, HongIce, PruCan, and GerEng. I ask that you’re semi advanced and follow site rules.

Now, I really want to do a Hetalia thread based on a Disney Movie or some other animated movie because that’s where my highest muse is right now. Particularly Hunchback of Notre Dame, Road to El Dorado, Anastasia, or Cinderella.

I would love to do a RusCan RP! As long as I can be Matthew that would be awesome! We could totally do a Beauty and the Beast RP? Or Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Yo, what’s up
So this looks really cool and I’ve been looking for hetalia. I happen to love cliche Disney AUs too,,
If you’re still looking, I’m down to do all of these but especially FrUk, DeNor, PruCan, or Spamano. (I just know most about them.) I don’t have a preference but usually play the domineering one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back