• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Otakubeats[/URL] @Damacyn

Bolt sighed "A random Nazi attacked me, Astra's got cancer, we now have a girl from the 50's or somewhere like that. Everything is so stressful." He placed his hands on his face before hearing Jane "That's the girl."

@JJKab

Lui took the money "Good! Glad you could see it my way," he pocketed the money and let the flames vanished.

@TyChaiTEE

Ray nodded "I miss Saitama. He left and now I don't have my other big bro." She said picking at her food.

@YoungX
"Glitch! DONT INTERFERE WITH OTHR UNIVERSES. Also. BOLT! CMERE!"

@Otakubeats[/URL] @Damacyn

Bolt sighed "A random Nazi attacked me, Astra's got cancer, we now have a girl from the 50's or somewhere like that. Everything is so stressful." He placed his hands on his face before hearing Jane "That's the girl."

@JJKab

Lui took the money "Good! Glad you could see it my way," he pocketed the money and let the flames vanished.

@TyChaiTEE

Ray nodded "I miss Saitama. He left and now I don't have my other big bro." She said picking at her food.

@YoungX
Jane screamed in raw and pure fear "HEEEEEEELP!!!!" She yelled, hoping that someone could get her out of there.

Jax couldn't help but feel defeated, his inner senses were beating him down for listening to this damned kid. Thank gosh he was good at hiding his emotions. "Ahhh, but how are you gonna find that guy to return his measly 40 bucks" He notices the a wooden fence, which he swiftly jumps on top. "Didn't think through you're master plan did you?"

JJKab said:
"Oh... W--Wow.... The girl from 50's?" Lena looked over at the girl, and sighed softly
"Honey, can I go to sleep?" She asked, turning her body to face away from Bolt, and closed her eyes, honestly tired of everything.
(Actually, she's from the early 60's :3)

Bolt patted Lena's head "Alright nigh-" Threads from the top picked him up and he vanished into a portal. The portal closed and he was in the white void as well.

The threads wrapped around Jane and Bolt, they even went inside the two. "͞Don'̛t s̛truggl͠e or͡ scrèam. ̴ ͠T͝h̶è ͡th̢re̕a̕d̵s͠ a̛re ìn ͡yo͟u̴r hear͜t̛s s̢ò if͡ ̧y͘ou ͏t̀r͞y ̵aņyt͘h͟i҉n͏g ͡th̡e͠y ͡wìll s̛t̴a͠r̨t̀ cruşhing ͘th͜e҉ḿ."̢ Glitch wasn't really paying attention and watching her show.

@JJKab @Otakubeats @Damacyn

Ray eye beamed "Really!? I would love to actually live somewhere!" She said, trying to raise her arms but to no avail.

@YoungX

Lui burned down the fence "Really think I would forget." He ripped off the cross and was engulfed in blue fire. "Ready bitch?" He asked as a demon took his place.

commission__milda_s_demon_form_by_xkoday-d6lam9o.png

@TyChaiTEE

@JJKab[/URL] @Otakubeats @Damacyn

Ray eye beamed "Really!? I would love to actually live somewhere!" She said, trying to raise her arms but to no avail.

@YoungX

Lui burned down the fence "Really think I would forget." He ripped off the cross and was engulfed in blue fire. "Ready bitch?" He asked as a demon took his place.

@TyChaiTEE

Mitch cleared his throat. "Glitch do you mind dropping Bolt? I need to talk with him."

@YoungX

@TyChaiTEE

Jane gritted her theet like an angry dog "As soon as I'm out of here I'm gonna crush that goddammned's bones like twigs!" she then noticed Bolt. "Hummm hello... I'm Jane the new girl in the team" She said to him.

Jax looks at what was once the fence, then back at Lui. He stood there shocked. Unfortunately his powers couldn't help him in combat at all. Looks like he was going to have to talk his way out of this. "Okay okay....ummm. Before you go and deep fry me, how about I propose an offer. I'll find this guy and pay him back, and all I ask for return is for you to not incinerate me"

(im gonna sleep, be back tmrw)

Damacyn said:
Jane gritted her theet like an angry dog "As soon as I'm out of here I'm gonna crush that goddammned's bones like twigs!" she then noticed Bolt. "Hummm hello... I'm Jane the new girl in the team" She said to him.
"Yo chill or Glitch will kill you alright?" Mitch looked at her pleadingly.

Nothing. Just darkness. Then before June stood a man. "You say I want this. Tell me June. Do I want this?" June was quiet for a minute. "Of course, you do." "Do I want this?" "I just told you. Of course, you do. You want this." "Do I want this?" "Stop talking like that." "Do I want this?" "You're like a broken record." "Do I want this June?" She didn't answer him. "Please answer me June. Do I want this?" "...Yes..." "June. You already know it's not the right answer." "SHUT UP!" She hit out at him. He turned to smoke. Then there was nothing. Minutes went past. There was nothing. Then she saw it. A dead body. Him. His dead body. June woke up.

(( Sorry that I was away... I was asleep the whole time... Let's have something a bit more emotional from June :D Also MERCURY O'S!! ))

The demon grabbed him and took the money from him "Ha, pussy." He chuckled as he dropped him and let the money burn "Mess with anyone and i'll bitch slap you to mercury!" Lucifer walked away, still laughing at the wimp.

@TyChaiTEE

Glitch sighed as she let the portal to her show disappear. "Sor̷ry̡, he s̷tay͢s҉ ̛u͜p͘ th̷e͟r̀e. ҉ Y̴o͡u҉ cań ̴still͡ t̨alk̴ t̶o͞ ͟him̷." She made the strings go down lower so that Bolt was hanging above Mitch. "Yo̢u ̶gưys͟ ̸can͘ ͢t̴a̶ļk͘.͜ ҉I'͟ll t̢ake ̡t͡h͠e͟ cut̴e ́o̡n̵e̡ ̶wi͏th m͠e͏." She walked away from the two while the threads took Jane wherever in the void.

@Damacyn @Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]i'll bitch slap you to mercury!

[/QUOTE]
((Looks like someone is going to bitch slap someone to Jane. Get it? :D ))

Tiagirl001 said:
Nothing. Just darkness. Then before June stood a man. "You say I want this. Tell me June. Do I want this?" June was quiet for a minute. "Of course, you do." "Do I want this?" "I just told you. Of course, you do. You want this." "Do I want this?" "Stop talking like that." "Do I want this?" "You're like a broken record." "Do I want this June?" She didn't answer him. "Please answer me June. Do I want this?" "...Yes..." "June. You already know it's not the right answer." "SHUT UP!" She hit out at him. He turned to smoke. Then there was nothing. Minutes went past. There was nothing. Then she saw it. A dead body. Him. His dead body. June woke up.
(( Sorry that I was away... I was asleep the whole time... Let's have something a bit more emotional from June :D Also MERCURY O'S!! ))
"M-My Liege I have a situation at hand, we'll talk about my promotion later!" Said Anne hastly to the alien noble, before turning off the computer.

"You! Stop there! You're going to break the capsule!" Said angrilly Anne at June while grabbing a syringe.

@TyChaiTEE[/URL]

Glitch sighed as she let the portal to her show disappear. "Sor̷ry̡, he s̷tay͢s҉ ̛u͜p͘ th̷e͟r̀e. ҉ Y̴o͡u҉ cań ̴still͡ t̨alk̴ t̶o͞ ͟him̷." She made the strings go down lower so that Bolt was hanging above Mitch. "Yo̢u ̶gưys͟ ̸can͘ ͢t̴a̶ļk͘.͜ ҉I'͟ll t̢ake ̡t͡h͠e͟ cut̴e ́o̡n̵e̡ ̶wi͏th m͠e͏." She walked away from the two while the threads took Jane wherever in the void.

@Damacyn @Otakubeats
"Ohfff!!!" Jane landed heavily on her back, she was gripping her knuckles so hard they turned white, she was almost litterally fuming with anger.

"Enough is Enough! I had enough of these psychos! Stop right there, miss!" She focused and crushed Glitch under the double of Earth's gravity.

Damacyn said:
"M-My Liege I have a situation at hand, we'll talk about my promotion later!" Said Anne hastily to the alien noble, before turning off the computer.
"You! Stop there! You're going to break the capsule!" Said angrily Anne at June while grabbing a syringe.
"What are you talking about? Who are you? What is going on?!" June was afraid. The dream was letting her guard down. She was feeling afraid after years. "Let m̢̢̪̝̫̭̖͊̒́͗͐̉͝ḛ̡͈̘̖̞̮̿̎͋̀͆̈͠ ̛̖͙͉̰̠̮̋̌͋̊͜͠͠out of h̪͙̜͙̞̫̬̓͒̆͌̾͑̌ȩ̛̥̹̬̤͈̓̈́̊͊͆̇͜r̢͈̹̞̫͖̪͂͂̄̈́̚̚͝è̗̲͎̥̟̱̖̅̌̒̊̾̿.̧͈̖̘̮̺̠́̆͐͒̅͂̈" June was scared. She was shifting between Black Hole and herself. She was scared and did not know what do to.

@Damacyn

Glitch laughed "Y͏o͠u can̕'t ki͏lĺ ̢m̕e͞ in̢ my͞ wórld͞. ҉ ͢Ẁh͞a̡t g҉ive͢s̷ y̕où ͝t͟hȩ right̕."̷ She grabbed her arms and legs, pulling them in separate directions with the thread. "͟Y̕ou ̶wan͟t t͘o̕ ̷leav̷e̸ ͢s̀o ba̧d! ͢ Th̨en lęa̶v҉e!" She hit her against the floor a few times before opening a portal and throwing her into the woods.

Barbarous(God) was walking through the woods before Jane fell on top of her. "Ow! Why are woman falling out of the sky," she grumbled while getting up and rubbing her head.

@Damacyn

(LET THE SHIPPING BEGIN!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiagirl001 said:
"What are you talking about? Who are you? What is going on?!" June was afraid. The dream was letting her guard down. She was feeling afraid after years. "Let m̢̢̪̝̫̭̖͊̒́͗͐̉͝ḛ̡͈̘̖̞̮̿̎͋̀͆̈͠ ̛̖͙͉̰̠̮̋̌͋̊͜͠͠out of h̪͙̜͙̞̫̬̓͒̆͌̾͑̌ȩ̛̥̹̬̤͈̓̈́̊͊͆̇͜r̢͈̹̞̫͖̪͂͂̄̈́̚̚͝è̗̲͎̥̟̱̖̅̌̒̊̾̿.̧͈̖̘̮̺̠́̆͐͒̅͂̈" June was scared. She was shifting between Black Hole and herself. She was scared and did not know what do to.
@Damacyn
"Stop it! Please, calm down! We're leaving Earth, if you do something stupid you're going to kill us all!" Said a frightened Anne while straightening her tie.

"Please, calm down! You're going to serve a great empire! Feel grateful, because the Emperor Himself in His Divine Kindness decided to make you join our glorious army!" Said Anne with a grin "You have a great potential and The Empire of Antares will make sure your needs and whims will be met" She was hoping that the Earthling listened to her, but the fear was clear in her eyes.

@Damacyn[/URL]

(LET THE ROMANCE BEGIN!)
"Damn you Glitch!! I'll hunt you down and crush your bones!!!" Jane yelled at where the portal was before sighing, she then noticed a womanright beside her.

"Oh uuhh... Sorry ma'am I-I didn't meant to hurt you!" She said awkardly, she found the woman kinda cute and had some sort of unnatural charm that amazed the astronaut.

Barbarous sighed before looking the girl straight in the eyes "You aren't from here. I can tell," she said before grabbing her sword from the ground. "You aren't a god so you must be human," the tall woman said while looking down at Jane. "Greetings, i'm Go-Barbarous."

@Damacyn

7b88f4a76d57f1aab3a579107fc92f70.jpg

Damacyn said:
"Stop it! Please, calm down! We're leaving Earth if you do something stupid you're going to kill us all!" Said a frightened Anne while straightening her tie.
"Please, calm down! You're going to serve a great empire! Feel grateful, because the Emperor Himself in His Divine Kindness decided to make you join our glorious army!" Said Anne with a grin "You have a great potential and The Empire of Antares will make sure your needs and whims will be met" She was hoping that the Earthling listened to her, but the fear was clear in her eyes.
"Leave Earth? This world? n̮̯̖̰̹̩̺̿̔̔̈́̏̆͝ơ͔̫̖̥̩̞̰̔̀̈́͛̕͝.̨̰͉͈͈͓̭̀͊̓̐̾̎̚ We cannot leave yet. This world must be c̰̝̳̭̟͕̹͒̎̌̈̋̑̾ļ̡̛͎͖̯̺̤̒̀̄͒̓̂è̢̧̛̗̙̗̱͚͆͗͂͒͘a͉̹̥͍̬̙͍͒̅̐̆̀͠͝ń̦̱̮̞̖̝̎̈́̊̈́̐͜͠ś̨̧͕̤͎̦̙̉͌̑̔͂̄é̯̟̱̦͙̤̿̉̈́͒͊͜͠d̼̘̘̬̪̺̞͆͋̃͑͒́͆ of ḩ̨͓͓̠̤͉̓̆͒̅̎̋́ư̺͈̞͕̟̞͓̓͐̓̽́̏m̥̪̭̘̝̦̗̎̀̾̑͊͒͐ẵ̛̞̩̻̪̖̻̮͊̀̎̈́ń̨͈̹͖̭̯̎̈́̎̓̿̅͜s̻̣͚̰̣̠͈̿͌̐̔̿̚̚. They've hurt this planet. I will ą̘̙͙̻̹͕̈́́̑̔̎̕͠v̤̰̙͉̥̥͋͗͌̀̄̋̀͜e͈̱̖̱̒̏̂̅̾̔͘͜ͅͅn̢̠̱̩̹̞̅́͊̐̐͂̚͜g̢̻̱̼̯̠͙̔̓̉̀̐̃̉e̗̗̙̖͉͗̊̈́̎̀͜͜͝͝ it." June could not leave just yet.

"I will happily serve your g̟͎͔̮̩̮͍̿̇̀̅̉̀͝l͚̰̣̭̬͋̄̐͛̇̋͜͝ͅo̧̞̣̼̘͇̼͊̒̄̚͝͠͝r̛͖̯̼̤̱̼̲͂̄̂̈́͘͠i̡̟̰͖͕̺̙͗͐̒̀̌̓͊o̢̧͎̱͎̤͎̓͌̐̈́͆͑͘ú̡̝͇͓͎̱̭͋͌͛̋̃͘š͉͍͍̻̭̘̳̉̐̀͘̚͝ ̡̱͎̯̲̖̉͂͐̾̋̈́͜͝ȃ͚̮̥̥͖̗̹̾͌̂̂̈́͝r̰̣͚̰͖̱̺͆̿̐͆̃͝͝m̙̙͚͉͖̜̈́̑͑̋͆̽͘͜y̧̛̻̬͍̭̟̹̏̀͗̽̿͋ but I must e̡̛̫̦͔͓͕͈̋̎͒͆̄́r̢̝̰̻̲̱̟͂̄̇̓̔͊̆a̛͙̬̣̥͚̞͐̓̆͛͛̍ͅd̢̛̖͎̰̗̖͉͆͋̒̀̃̅i̫̹͉̬̗̫̫͑̋̍̆̈́̇̊ĉ̣͚͎̪̩̣̈̿̀̎̒͒͜a̧͖̬̬͎̭̙͋̿͂̀̋̐͝t̨̫̝̤̬͎̜̊́̈̇̂̆̂ȩ̛̱͇̫̩̩͖͌͊͋͒̚͝ the humans first." June was quiet for a moment. "Maybe you can help me."

@Damacyn

@Damacyn[/URL]

7b88f4a76d57f1aab3a579107fc92f70.jpg

"Well, Pleased to meet you miss Barbarous, I'm Lieutenant Jane Hamilton" She shook Barbarous hand while smiling "And yes, I... Was launched from Cape Canaveral in 1962 with my rocket, then I found myself here" She sighed "In the future".

Jane then looked at the knight curiously "Well, you look like one of those knights from the fairy tales... Maybe you too aren't from this time, right?" She asked to her.

Tiagirl001 said:
"Leave Earth? This world? n??????????????o??????????????.?????????????? We cannot leave yet. This world must be c??????????????l??????????????e??????????????a??????????????n??????????????s??????????????e??????????????d?????????????? of h??????????????u??????????????m??????????????a??????????????n??????????????s??????????????. They've hurt this planet. I will a??????????????v??????????????e??????????????n??????????????g??????????????e?????????????? it." June could not leave just yet.
"I will happily serve your g??????????????l??????????????o??????????????r??????????????i??????????????o??????????????u??????????????s?????????????? ??????????????a??????????????r??????????????m??????????????y?????????????? but I must e??????????????r??????????????a??????????????d??????????????i??????????????c??????????????a??????????????t??????????????e?????????????? the humans first." June was quiet for a moment. "Maybe you can help me."

@Damacyn
Anne was completely frightened by the abomination, she didn't knew what to tell to her and sure as hell she didn't wanted to die.

"B-But I have a-a mission..." She sighed defeated, she straightened her tie and cleared her throath "Very well, home can wait... I hate that planet as much as you... Filthy apes... second in vileness only to those... Fu**ing... Horrible... Orions!" She twitched violently when she said the word 'Orions'.

Anne then smiled at June, She was clearly frightened. "Y-you will spare me if we work togheter right? We'll have much to gain from each other if you let me serve you! Then after we're done with this planet you'll be able to blow up entire systems filled with vile creatures" She said while bowing at the abomination.

@YoungX

@TyChaiTEE

"Great. Oh and about that straight jacket... we should remove it. I'm pretty sure you should be released right about now." Hibiki would call the Hero Association about releasing Ray. If he needed to he would pay bail. After a bit he would say to Ray, "You can be released but you know you will have to be careful."

Barbarous picked a flower from the ground, the color changing from a light blue to a bright pink. "You could say that. Let me ask you something, do you believe in gods? Are humans worth keeping," she asked while staring at the woman, she was cute, like a little lost puppy.

@Damacyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back