• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
You, and a group, have decided to join the Heroes of Tomorrow, you are a new recruit, who is gifted with powers unknown to other people, you are a symbol of hope, a hero who will be shunned by humanity, lets get started (if you have any questions please go to the "out of character", also no overpowered characters, go to Character sign up to create hero)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah you're the new recruits, please, say who you are, and why did you decide to join us" A voice said, a light is shinning on your faces.

Klaus looked up at the light and a big grin formed on his face "My name is Niklaus and im joining because I want to help people"

The voice laughs "So you wish to help people, are you willing to do this above all and not use your powers for your own selfishness," the voice sound serious and tense.

The voice stops "Okay you are in, exit the door to your left to meet the others or go to the right to leave" the lamps brighten filling the room with light.

It flickers in the other room as a different voice can be heard mumbling till it appears as a shorter males in front of you and says "Hi, so you are the newcomer, names bolt" he extends his gloved hand.

he smiled and shook bolts hand "hmm call me shadow" Klaus didn't know if he should say his real name or not so he used the first word he thought of

Bolt smiled "So how did you get your powers, my dad tested on me in a dungeon for most of my early life" he says this in a energized tone grinning with his blue eyes glowing.

Klaus thought about it for a second "I think it had something to do with falling in some chemicals when I was younger but other than that I really don't know"

Bolt smiles "Real name is Alexander, my power is that I am a electricity entity that can power or harness anything that requires electricity" he turns into a blue bolt as the lights flicker again.

Klaus's eyes widen "so cool my real name is Niklaus....I can teleport anywhere I can think of as long as I have a clear picture in my mind"

He enters a strange cybernetic body and says "Robots count as well," he walks around showing off his powers.

Kaleb walked into the brightly lit room with a small rare smile on his face. If the questions that the voice asked him was anything to go by, being a superhero would be easy.

He adjusted his gloves before stuffing them into the pockets of his jeans.

The voice said to go to the left to meet the others. He wondered how many people had joined. He wondered what abilities they had.

He was just getting used to his, so he hoped that the others would give him pointers on how to use his powers.

The hallway was long, but he was beginning to see an end to it, and if he squinted he could make out a door at the end.

He snapped his fingers and used the emotion vibrating around the hallway to lower his weight, and levitate him off the ground.

His feet was starting to hurt, and besides he kinda wanted to look cool when he entered the room.

His excitement caused him to miscalculate and so he ended up crashing to the ground without warning.

He quickly picked himself up, and whipped around in case someone saw that embarassing fall of his. When he was sure no one saw, he allowed himself a small chuckle and slipped inside the room.

The flights flicker as a small man pops in front of him "BOO," he says in a loud voice as he teleports behind him.

When Kaleb entered the room, he could see two figures standing around. One looked normal-albeit a bit ruff-and the other was a robot.

He opened his mouth to say hi, when the lighys flickered and a small man appeared in front of him.

Kaleb, although he thought of himself as fearless and brave, flinched and backed away.

He quickly regained his composure and cleared his throat.

"What the hell just happened!?" He was peeved.

The man smiles "I am Bolt, nice to meet you" his blue eyes turn a bright blue as he teleports somewhere "Your the new recruit, so how did you get your powers."

Klaus watched as Bolt teleports away "well isn't this guy full of energy" he shook his head and looked towards the man waiting for his answer.

Kaleb whipped around towards the teen next to the robot, who was currently snickering at his jump scare. He glared at him, until the small guy from earlier speaks.

"My name is Kaleb," He frowns and turns towards the other boy, "And that wasn't funny, he just surprised me is all."

The teen says something about the boy being full of energy, and Kaleb smirks.

"The dude looks like his been zapped by a lightning bolt over and over," He grins, "I wouldn't be surprised if he really is full of energy."

Klaus Glared back at kaleb and stook his tounge out childishly, he let out a laugh at the stamen Kaleb made about bolt "that seems like it's true so kaleb what's your power?"

Bolt smiled "Why I am a living lightning bolt, and also-" he grabs both of them "GET ON MY BAD SIDE, AND I WILL BURN YOU TWO A FUCKING CRISP" his eyes turn red then back to blue "Ok" he smiles a happy grin.

Klaus looks at bolt with shock "o-ok" he stuttered out knowing bolt could probably follow through with his threat. Being that he wasn't wearing his contacts his eyes glowed a golden hue as he disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared behind Kaleb. he let out a nervous laugh and took a few steps back just for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back