• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@YoungX[/URL]

Barb was surprised, so surprised that heat radiated from her body. The armor grew hot as she sighed and started taking it off. If revealed boxers and a grey shirt. Barb was never into female things so this felt comfortable. "Sorry it's very hot in here."

@Damacyn
Jane became red in her face again and looked away shyly "I-I'll give you my summer dress! You can't stay in your underwear!" She turned away and looked for something inside the closet, but then she looked at Barb with the corner of her eye "You look beautiful anyway, altrough your underwear is so unladylike!" She laughed but she was blushing so hard.

Barb smirked "Sorry but I don't like being ladylike. Why do you think I wear armor for. The problem is the heat," she said walking to the window and looking out. Barb took her hand out and let a dove rest there "Want to touch it?"

@Damacyn

Ray fell asleep in Hibiki's arms, tears stained her face. She had curled up around him as she slept

@YoungX

@Damacyn[/URL]

Ray fell asleep in Hibiki's arms, tears stained her face. She had curled up around him as she slept

@YoungX
Jane took out a white dress from the closet, it was kinda old and the style was extremely outdated "Sure! I had an uncle who grew doves... What do you think about this dress? Is far more pratical than armor and got no overheating problems" She said while reaching the dove to pet it.

The moment she pet it, the dove flew away. "The dress will have to do." She put it on, it was a bit snug but at least it fit. "How do I look?" She asked looking down at Jane, her arms crossed.

@Damacyn

Jane smiled "It's perfect! You looks so beutiful!" She then looked at her wristwatch and sighed in sadness "Heavens, it's late... humm you can keep the dress, it's my gift for you" She grabbed Barb by the hand, now that it didn't had the gauntlet on it, it was so soft. "Hummm.. Do you have a phone? Or can you give me an address? I-If you aren't from this city I can write you!" The astronaut asked shyly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Barb shook her head "I have no phone, address or even a home. If anything may I stay with you? You intrigue me," she said casually. "You like touching my hand," she said intertwining her fingers with Jane's.

@Damacyn

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Astra nodded, eyes slowly closing as she fought off sleep.

When it finally did come, she wished she had stayed awake.

Black matter seeped around her, creating a sort of cage. Out of the dark, a pair of bright blue eyes appeared. Dream Astra shrieked and moved back. Cinder began pacing around the girl.

"I'll have you soon my pretty."

Then Astra awoke with a scream.

BFV1yA2.jpg

((LOOK! It's done! Yay! I suck at drawing bodies so I just drew an eye instead. Imma go read some marvel now.))

Tiagirl001 said:
BFV1yA2.jpg

((LOOK! It's done! Yay! I suck at drawing bodies so I just drew an eye instead. Imma go read some marvel now.))
"Madam, we're almost back on Earth's surface!" Said Anne with a smile "Do you have a plan in mind or... would you rather let me explain the best course of action?" Said the alien with a sadistic grin to June.

Damacyn said:
"Madam, we're almost back on Earth's surface!" Said Anne with a smile "Do you have a plan in mind or... would you rather let me explain the best course of action?" Said the alien with a sadistic grin to June.
"My plan?" June was quiet. "Kill every human that you see. Leave no lives behind." She smiled for a bit. Then it went away. "But keep the woman from the past alive."

June changed into Black Hole. The darkness surrounded her body leaving no trace of emotion behind. She was now a sillouhette of herself.

"Ỉ̝̩̪͍͓͊̃̂̍ ̛̼̠͉͂̔̆̋͜͜ẉ̧̙̣͕͊̀͆͒͐ã͕͙̘͉̤̑̓̽̓ń̺̼͕̩̣̀́͌͠ṯ̨̼̞̟́͐̽̑͝ ̧̝̥͇̤̂̓̈́̅̉h̡̭͈̬̲͑͆̈́͑̒e̪̗̩͇̲͌͌̉͐̌r͈͙̰̙͚̊̾͗̽̽ ̨̲̞̯̤̒̐̐̅͗t̮̥̟̣͙́̈́̽̀̐o̡̟̻̭͒̀̉͝͝ͅ ̨̠̦̥͐̔͌͊̏ͅs͉̖̤͚̓̉̈͘̕ͅe̹̜̬̪̎̌͊̉͘ͅe͚͙̰̣͔͂̈́͑̋͝ ̢̛̭̟̣͖͛̓̇͊t͎̭̦̺̭̎̈́̉͗̎h̨̜͉̙̹̀̃͛̓́ę͕͉̠̑̍̾̉͜͝ ̼̜̹͇̥́͐̇̃̓d̥̦͇̬͍̐͑̐̎̚ȩ̡͕̥̱̀̍̽͂̚ǎ͔̖͉̹̗̌̉̑͘t̛̝͎̖̙̱̍̾͑̎h͇̲̞̠͊̎͋̉̋͜ ̢̪̫̪̭̈̈́̐͆̊ọ̧͎̞̼̒̈̒̀̈́f̡̧̛̬̯͖̾̽͘̕ ̛̟͔͖̲̗͒̽̄̔h̤̲̲̞̜̒̌̓̈́͝ụ̧̨̼̙̇̌̈́̀͝m̮̳̦̜͌̇̂͂͜͝ả̢̠̳͎͔̽͆̊̕n̛̛͍̥̺̟͈̓̑̓i͇͓̳̼̍̎̀̌͝ͅt̘̞͖̘̹͌͗̋̏͗y̢̪̜͙̗̋́̅̐̚.̧̫͔̲̲͊̀̂͗̕"

@Damacyn

Tiagirl001 said:
"My plan?" June was quiet. "Kill every human that you see. Leave no lives behind." She smiled for a bit. Then it went away. "But keep the woman from the past alive."
June changed into Black Hole. The darkness surrounded her body leaving no trace of emotion behind. She was now a sillouhette of herself.

"Ỉ̝̩̪͍͓͊̃̂̍ ̛̼̠͉͂̔̆̋͜͜ẉ̧̙̣͕͊̀͆͒͐ã͕͙̘͉̤̑̓̽̓ń̺̼͕̩̣̀́͌͠ṯ̨̼̞̟́͐̽̑͝ ̧̝̥͇̤̂̓̈́̅̉h̡̭͈̬̲͑͆̈́͑̒e̪̗̩͇̲͌͌̉͐̌r͈͙̰̙͚̊̾͗̽̽ ̨̲̞̯̤̒̐̐̅͗t̮̥̟̣͙́̈́̽̀̐o̡̟̻̭͒̀̉͝͝ͅ ̨̠̦̥͐̔͌͊̏ͅs͉̖̤͚̓̉̈͘̕ͅe̹̜̬̪̎̌͊̉͘ͅe͚͙̰̣͔͂̈́͑̋͝ ̢̛̭̟̣͖͛̓̇͊t͎̭̦̺̭̎̈́̉͗̎h̨̜͉̙̹̀̃͛̓́ę͕͉̠̑̍̾̉͜͝ ̼̜̹͇̥́͐̇̃̓d̥̦͇̬͍̐͑̐̎̚ȩ̡͕̥̱̀̍̽͂̚ǎ͔̖͉̹̗̌̉̑͘t̛̝͎̖̙̱̍̾͑̎h͇̲̞̠͊̎͋̉̋͜ ̢̪̫̪̭̈̈́̐͆̊ọ̧͎̞̼̒̈̒̀̈́f̡̧̛̬̯͖̾̽͘̕ ̛̟͔͖̲̗͒̽̄̔h̤̲̲̞̜̒̌̓̈́͝ụ̧̨̼̙̇̌̈́̀͝m̮̳̦̜͌̇̂͂͜͝ả̢̠̳͎͔̽͆̊̕n̛̛͍̥̺̟͈̓̑̓i͇͓̳̼̍̎̀̌͝ͅt̘̞͖̘̹͌͗̋̏͗y̢̪̜͙̗̋́̅̐̚.̧̫͔̲̲͊̀̂͗̕"

@Damacyn
"Uuuhm... That's more of an objective... rather than a plan, My Liege..." Anne said while raising a brow "They almost killed you, if I recall and they were just two!" Said the alien with a grin, she dialed something on her computer and some sort of map with simbols scrawled in an alien language popped on it "But fear not! Your humble servant came up with the perfect plan!" She pushed a button with a devilish smile and the image of some kind of big bomb appeared on the screen "You see... Going out and killing people on the street would just be a waste of time... So we'll instead steal and detonate a Nuclear Device inside a government building..." she pushed some more dials, she had a sadistic and thooty grin on her face, multiple images of various world landmarks destroyed by nuclear fire appeared on the screen "...And let the filthy apes do the job inour place!!" She let out a brief laugh before clearing her throath and straightening her tie "So... what My Liege think of it?"

Damacyn said:
"Uuuhm... That's more of an objective... rather than a plan, My Liege..." Anne said while raising a brow "They almost killed you, if I recall and they were just two!" Said the alien with a grin, she dialed something on her computer and some sort of map with simbols scrawled in an alien language popped on it "But fear not! Your humble servant came up with the perfect plan!" She pushed a button with a devilish smile and the image of some kind of big bomb appeared on the screen "You see... Going out and killing people on the street would just be a waste of time... So we'll instead steal and detonate a Nuclear Device inside a government building..." she pushed some more dials, she had a sadistic and thooty grin on her face, multiple images of various world landmarks destroyed by nuclear fire appeared on the screen "...And let the filthy apes do the job inour place!!" She let out a brief laugh before clearing her throath and straightening her tie "So... what My Liege think of it?"
"W̢̧̨̩̤͍̔͊̐͂̉̈́H̡͚̳̹̥͊̅̍͂̀͠ͅÅ̡̱̭̬̠̉͋̊͊͝ͅT̨̢͔̠̫͓̉̓̄̋͘͘?̢̜̱̟̪̇͗̊̉̅͘ͅ!̨̣̰̻͈̍͐̃͒͒̕ͅ" The ground shook.

"Ń̡̘̺̠̝̱̂͑̿̋̿Ơ̜̳̘̼̬̬̽̐̆̇͗!̨̬͍̖̩̪̇̏̇̓̈͘ ̠̫̣̭͎̇̈̒̒̑͜͝W̩̼̙̠̣̆̈́̒̔̑̇͜e̮͓͖͔̤͖̒̔̿̀̈́̒ ̛͙̬̤̲̞̺̐͛͌̓͝s̹̻̩̦̳̪̉̽͑̒̔͗h̨̨̙̭̫͉́͛̔̌͛͠ȧ͔͕̻̝̬͗̊͑̈̇ͅl̢̳͖̩̯̣̃̋́̋̑̎l̛͎̟̲̠͈̠͂͒̾̿͘ ̢̼͉̭̼̞͛͗̐̉̇͝N̟̭̱̞̯̉̽̊͊̄̕͜Ơ̧̡̥͚̥̭͒̀̀̈́̏T̲̺̥̪̤̥̊̈́̉̃̔͌ ̢̪̺̙͕̞͑̅̇̈́̉̽h̨̪̺͉̖̓̑̽̍̍̚͜a̢͚͍̼͔͇͒̋͋͛͂̚r̨͚̯̮̖̽̊̀̓̿͠ͅm͇̟͔̭̣̦̏̉͋̉̉͘ ̩̬͓̖̝̗̈́̎̑̓͐͝t̨̨̛̹͓͈͈͌̃͌̀͠h̝̝̟̹̺̓̅̈́͋͝͝ͅì̝̝̜̠͎̩͊͌͋͘͝s͓͔̻̳̬͍͒̾̆̀̓͝ ͈̘̫̹̞̟̒̀͂̃͆̚w̘̻͚̭͉̗̐̈̆́̍͑ơ̧͙̜̠̻̣̈́̀͒̓̕ŗ̧̻̭̦̾̓̏͂̽͠ͅl̛̩̼͇̤̟̼͐̂̌̈̕d̛̛̟̟̰̳͇̖̐̀̿̈!̡̰̞̭̟̬̎́̽̈̚͠ ͎͓̘̭̝̥̈́̋̾͂̂̕Į̱̘̥͓̃͛͐̍̔͜͝t̖͔̹̣̙̹́͋͐͂̈́̒ ͙̹̤͍̰̭͌̃̄͗̾̂į͖̱̮̩̍̋͊͂͑͆ͅș̠̮͈̟̽̂̄̐̚͜͝ ̧͉̬͓̟́͆̈́̒̃͝ͅì̻͈͙̞͂̾͌̌̚͜ͅñ̙̣͍͈͇͎͌͗͒́͠ ͎̩̱͙͔͑̑̄͐̀͜͝ȇ̫͙̘̜͚͖̿̐̆̅͊n̢̛̥̘̝̩͇̽̒͛̈͘o̭̞͔͛͒̀̏̚͜͝ͅͅů̝̣̝̺͕̥̽̍͌̉͛g̻̠̳̣̗̯̏̐͛͂͆̈h̛͖̮̟͙̝̗̀̆̀͐̃ ̢͚͔͔̻̔́͒͒͐͛͜p̢̛̣͎̻͕̞̌͂̈́̏̉ã̩̣͔͙̫̠̾̊̊̑̈́į̭̩̮͔̺̆̊̒̓͝͠n̝̞̤̲̘̒́͐̋̂̾͜ ̧͓͙͙͍̱͂͗̍͂͘͝a̡̢̰̠̠̬̋͊̈́͋̐̓l̩̟͈̣͚̐̀̆̎̋͒ͅr̛͈̠͍̫̞̘͂̊̓̽͆e̱͇͉̯̪͐̋͊̋́̚͜a̻̲̬̪̮̜̾̐̓̏̒̕d̻̯̰̯͎͐̆̏͛̎̚ͅy̡̮͎̝̩͇̿̎͑́̽̚.̧̢̭͎̰͕̎̎̔̈̕͠ ̪͈̪̥̩̤̓͗̀̉̌͝D̡̛̮͔̞̯̭̓̄͑͘͘ờ̡͎̗̯̙̹̑̔̚͘ ̢̭̼̭̼̪̊͊̍͑̅͌N̢̞̮̬̫͌͋͆̑̚͠ͅǪ̢̻͓̖͓̀̀̅̊̇͘Ṯ̞͇͙̠́̈́̔̐͊͜͝ ̛͉̮̭̘̬̼̈̎̾͊͝d̡̪͖̳͎̎͋̊̓̌̓͜ą̨̘͚̜̫̊̅̀̊̿̚r̨̦̗̞͍͔̅̈͂̍͝͠e̡̢̬̫͓̝̊̋̆̈́̾͝ ̳̬̝̲̩̍̆͂͐͂͜͝t̤̩͉̫͍̜̾̇̆͌̕͠ǫ̜̖̤͓͎̉͛́͒̓̕ ̨̞̞͉̯̿͒̌̾͂͝ͅt͓̯͇̖͉̜̊̈͐͋̀͠r͇̻͚͓͍͓̅͑́̈́́͝y̨͉̜͇̫͓̎̓͗̌́̃ ̢̟͎̩͚̝̋͒̒͑͛͠ą̺͚̤̙̓͒̉͐̉̉ͅņ̰̥̮͎͔͐̌͆̈̂͝d̛̘̫̳̹͔̱̊͐̽̇̊ ̨̹̯̥̝̣̏̅́̾̏͘m̡̤̜̝͙̜̅̓̐́͋͊a̝̯̠̣̪̯̾̀̈̒̏͐k̙̯̦̦͍̦͒͐͒̄͆̅ḙ̜̰̲̹̌̓͋̇̓͐ͅ ̬̻̠̪̂̌̉͑̍͘ͅͅȉ̠͎̯̩͎̈́͆̃̾͝ͅt͓̩͔͎̟̳̒̃̒̿͒͝ ̛̘͇̣̯̺̪̍̐̃͆͘w̩̮͎͖̘͑̏́̇̉̓͜o̙̮̦̪̯̪͒͗̎̈́͝͝r̡̙͎̦̤͉͋̅͆̈́̾͋s͈̬̱̻͍͕͂̾͊͗͝͠e͎̪̮̖͓̮̓͊̀̽̀͂!̹̣̱̱̞̗̄̏̒̏̈́̕"

Black hole took a deep breath and the earth stopped shaking.

"Ẃ͇̤͎̰̱̥̓̀͗̚͝e͔̘̞̜͍̩͆͋̄̑̕͝ ̨̧̰͕̺͔́̂̊͌̒͠ȃ̧̨̮̯͖̠̋͌̎͌̿r̘͉̞̳̪̎͋̒͆̕̕͜e͈̘̥̳̻̎̈̈́̈́̍̿͜ ̧̭͓̱͚̓̽̆̿͛͒ͅo̦͇̜̭͖̥̅̏̈́͛̊͝n̨̘̠͈̯͌̔̓͝͠͠ͅl͇͇͇̭̠͔̓́̇͊̉͠y̨̨̤̖͖̥͌̆̌̔̅̿ ̨̨͔͇̤̾̓̇̋̐͝ͅg̨͈̞̬͈̥͋͊̊̌̒̚o̧̙̳̲̥͗̓̆̊̈́͝ͅi͕͙͔̝̤̖͌̋̾̋̕̕n̡̞͕̣̪̻͒͛̀̓͘͠g͈̙͙̳͚̬͛͌͌̐͌͝ ̝͈͓̙͓̖͐͗̍̔͑̎a̡̺͍͈̝̼̿̓̆͑͝͝f̧̪̞̖̙̘̏͒̒̑̄̈t̡͓͖͎̺͍͐̋̏̀̊͠ȩ̙̹̲͕͓̌͛͊͌̽͠r̦̟͕͕͓̪͌̐͆̾͂͋ ̢͉̱̲̻̟́̏̿̇̓͌ẗ̡̨̥͙̯͖͐̔́̃͛h͚̗͇̰̝̞̾̂̂͆̔̓e̯̥͙̳̐͛͊͆̕͜͠ͅ ̩͕̤̫͖̮͆̀̆̃̕͘h̡̠̺̗̻̤̃͒̆̋͗̀ǔ̲̳̣̱̳̉̅͛̕̚ͅṁ̧̛̛̖͖̞̦̖̇̅͊a̧̲̖̰̙̙͆͗̈́̉̽͘n̥̙̣̩̲̄̒̿̽͛̿͜s̢͈͍̗̖̬̐́̌̊̒̌.̨̣͓̦̭̦͑͋͑͑͐̍ ̢̥̩͎̤̞̆̿̀̿͌͝Ñ̯̝̬͔̮͆́̀̆͘ͅö̟͍̘̮́͗̎̄͛́ͅͅt̛̻͈̗̺̗̹̎͆̊͝͠ ̡͇̖̗̥̦̈͋̅̇̈̅ẗ̡̺̟̰͉̼̿́̔͆̆ḩ̤͕̙̟̯́͋̊̑̾̽ȅ͖̠̦͎̺̞͗̓̇͝͝ ̯͕̙̖̭͚͋̂͑͒͘͠e̺̩̤̭̣͆̽̌͐͛̚͜ņ͔͍̥̜̥̓̊̍̆̌͝t̯̝̹̠̞͊̏͛̒͂͝ͅí̡̭̩͎̜̰̊̓͒̎̾ŗ̞͍͓̞̩̀̎͋̈́̍͝ȩ͚̭̝͔̳̃̾͗͊̽̃ ͈̥̜̫͓̩̍̅̃́̅̏p͙͇̻̞̖̗̆̂̈́̃̓̕ļ̥̺͖̱̩̈́̅͆̽͌̐a̢̛̩̯̯̻̼͊̇̽́͛ń̘̪͓̞̬͛̽͐́͠ͅe͙̰̙͓͍͎̍̂́̊̕̚t̻̱̲̫̟͈͂̿͒͐̈͝.̩̖̰̩̰͖͂͑̋͛̍̕ ̪̟̣̪̺̥̈́̒̂͂͆̓T͓̘̞̳̯̓̾̈́̈͗͆͜h̡̧͚̮̞̙̊̽̈̈́̏͝ę̫͖̘̬̠̂̃̓̇̄̕ ̡̛͍͚͓̞͉͊͛̑̆̊ō̼̝̙̣̖̄̂̿̈͠ͅǘ̡̧͇̻̮̰̿͐̔̍̕t̳̤͖̝̟̙̔̈̃͂̽͝s͈̰̮̮̩̗̈̅̓̅͗̒i̧͓̠̭̯̔̔̈̈́̈́͑͜d̨̤̯̘̯̏͒̋̓͌͋͜e̡̧͔̮̬͐͌̂̈̏͜͝ ͙̺̠̲̤̂́͌̐͌͝ͅc̛̳̣͙̻̃͐͆́͝ͅͅh͍̮̫̹̤͑́̓̈́̌͜͝o̥̥̗̝̖͓̐̽̈́͆͑̚s̺̥̤̹̝̍͊̓̈̍̒ͅȇ̢̧͙̲̜͍̒̆͊̀̾ ͇̮͕̻̬̞̈́̊̊̒͗͋m̨̛̩̟͎̼͈̌̑̇̔́e̜̯̝̭̥̤̓͋̄͆͐͠ ̛̺̝͍̲͇̿̈́̾̾͛͜ť̢͍̣̟̗͓̑̈́̆͐͝ò̧̟̦͚̜̈́̃͑̑͌ͅ ̨̡̟̘̳̠̌͑̽̃͛̏h͚̰͎̖̟̜̿͐̏̓̓͝ȩ͙̝̮͚̻̓̽̃̃̓͂l̨̧̧̰̘̭̿̆̍̀̕͝p̡̦̣̤̝̊̔͛͛͊̕ͅ ̞͎̘͙̜̲́͌͒̇͂̐i͉̞̜̜̯̊̀̑̈̓͘ͅţ̨̨̖̹̯̏̈́̄́̏̋.̥̖̪͖̗̟̐̓̊̆̇͝ ̺̠͙͉̺͊̀͒̀̓͝ͅÑ̢͚̤̪͇̖͂̽̊̓͑ó̧̹̻͍̻͇̉̈́̊͝͝ṱ͇͙͉͎͌̏̊̏͛̀ͅ ̝̙͙̖̘̳̎͋̂͋̉̌ḑ̛͚̘̭͚̼̇̾̓̚͠ę̟͚̞͖̣̈̄͑͑͠͠s̬̯̱̥̦͉̋̒͆͐͝͝t̨͖̪̱̱̅̅̈́̿́ͅr̘̳͓̦͖̓̔͌͆͆͘͜o̱̘̳̰͕͚̊͑̎̎̄̕ÿ͇̜̦̖̲̯́̏͂̅̕͝ ͖̦̲͕͉̼͊̽̈́̅̆i̼͖̘̙͖͗̈̓̎̚͝ͅt͚̤̼͉̼͇͛̐͛̈̊̕.͙͇̯̮͔̥́́͆̀́̐"

@Damacyn

Tiagirl001 said:
"W̢̧̨̩̤͍̔͊̐͂̉̈́H̡͚̳̹̥͊̅̍͂̀͠ͅÅ̡̱̭̬̠̉͋̊͊͝ͅT̨̢͔̠̫͓̉̓̄̋͘͘?̢̜̱̟̪̇͗̊̉̅͘ͅ!̨̣̰̻͈̍͐̃͒͒̕ͅ" The ground shook.
"Ń̡̘̺̠̝̱̂͑̿̋̿Ơ̜̳̘̼̬̬̽̐̆̇͗!̨̬͍̖̩̪̇̏̇̓̈͘ ̠̫̣̭͎̇̈̒̒̑͜͝W̩̼̙̠̣̆̈́̒̔̑̇͜e̮͓͖͔̤͖̒̔̿̀̈́̒ ̛͙̬̤̲̞̺̐͛͌̓͝s̹̻̩̦̳̪̉̽͑̒̔͗h̨̨̙̭̫͉́͛̔̌͛͠ȧ͔͕̻̝̬͗̊͑̈̇ͅl̢̳͖̩̯̣̃̋́̋̑̎l̛͎̟̲̠͈̠͂͒̾̿͘ ̢̼͉̭̼̞͛͗̐̉̇͝N̟̭̱̞̯̉̽̊͊̄̕͜Ơ̧̡̥͚̥̭͒̀̀̈́̏T̲̺̥̪̤̥̊̈́̉̃̔͌ ̢̪̺̙͕̞͑̅̇̈́̉̽h̨̪̺͉̖̓̑̽̍̍̚͜a̢͚͍̼͔͇͒̋͋͛͂̚r̨͚̯̮̖̽̊̀̓̿͠ͅm͇̟͔̭̣̦̏̉͋̉̉͘ ̩̬͓̖̝̗̈́̎̑̓͐͝t̨̨̛̹͓͈͈͌̃͌̀͠h̝̝̟̹̺̓̅̈́͋͝͝ͅì̝̝̜̠͎̩͊͌͋͘͝s͓͔̻̳̬͍͒̾̆̀̓͝ ͈̘̫̹̞̟̒̀͂̃͆̚w̘̻͚̭͉̗̐̈̆́̍͑ơ̧͙̜̠̻̣̈́̀͒̓̕ŗ̧̻̭̦̾̓̏͂̽͠ͅl̛̩̼͇̤̟̼͐̂̌̈̕d̛̛̟̟̰̳͇̖̐̀̿̈!̡̰̞̭̟̬̎́̽̈̚͠ ͎͓̘̭̝̥̈́̋̾͂̂̕Į̱̘̥͓̃͛͐̍̔͜͝t̖͔̹̣̙̹́͋͐͂̈́̒ ͙̹̤͍̰̭͌̃̄͗̾̂į͖̱̮̩̍̋͊͂͑͆ͅș̠̮͈̟̽̂̄̐̚͜͝ ̧͉̬͓̟́͆̈́̒̃͝ͅì̻͈͙̞͂̾͌̌̚͜ͅñ̙̣͍͈͇͎͌͗͒́͠ ͎̩̱͙͔͑̑̄͐̀͜͝ȇ̫͙̘̜͚͖̿̐̆̅͊n̢̛̥̘̝̩͇̽̒͛̈͘o̭̞͔͛͒̀̏̚͜͝ͅͅů̝̣̝̺͕̥̽̍͌̉͛g̻̠̳̣̗̯̏̐͛͂͆̈h̛͖̮̟͙̝̗̀̆̀͐̃ ̢͚͔͔̻̔́͒͒͐͛͜p̢̛̣͎̻͕̞̌͂̈́̏̉ã̩̣͔͙̫̠̾̊̊̑̈́į̭̩̮͔̺̆̊̒̓͝͠n̝̞̤̲̘̒́͐̋̂̾͜ ̧͓͙͙͍̱͂͗̍͂͘͝a̡̢̰̠̠̬̋͊̈́͋̐̓l̩̟͈̣͚̐̀̆̎̋͒ͅr̛͈̠͍̫̞̘͂̊̓̽͆e̱͇͉̯̪͐̋͊̋́̚͜a̻̲̬̪̮̜̾̐̓̏̒̕d̻̯̰̯͎͐̆̏͛̎̚ͅy̡̮͎̝̩͇̿̎͑́̽̚.̧̢̭͎̰͕̎̎̔̈̕͠ ̪͈̪̥̩̤̓͗̀̉̌͝D̡̛̮͔̞̯̭̓̄͑͘͘ờ̡͎̗̯̙̹̑̔̚͘ ̢̭̼̭̼̪̊͊̍͑̅͌N̢̞̮̬̫͌͋͆̑̚͠ͅǪ̢̻͓̖͓̀̀̅̊̇͘Ṯ̞͇͙̠́̈́̔̐͊͜͝ ̛͉̮̭̘̬̼̈̎̾͊͝d̡̪͖̳͎̎͋̊̓̌̓͜ą̨̘͚̜̫̊̅̀̊̿̚r̨̦̗̞͍͔̅̈͂̍͝͠e̡̢̬̫͓̝̊̋̆̈́̾͝ ̳̬̝̲̩̍̆͂͐͂͜͝t̤̩͉̫͍̜̾̇̆͌̕͠ǫ̜̖̤͓͎̉͛́͒̓̕ ̨̞̞͉̯̿͒̌̾͂͝ͅt͓̯͇̖͉̜̊̈͐͋̀͠r͇̻͚͓͍͓̅͑́̈́́͝y̨͉̜͇̫͓̎̓͗̌́̃ ̢̟͎̩͚̝̋͒̒͑͛͠ą̺͚̤̙̓͒̉͐̉̉ͅņ̰̥̮͎͔͐̌͆̈̂͝d̛̘̫̳̹͔̱̊͐̽̇̊ ̨̹̯̥̝̣̏̅́̾̏͘m̡̤̜̝͙̜̅̓̐́͋͊a̝̯̠̣̪̯̾̀̈̒̏͐k̙̯̦̦͍̦͒͐͒̄͆̅ḙ̜̰̲̹̌̓͋̇̓͐ͅ ̬̻̠̪̂̌̉͑̍͘ͅͅȉ̠͎̯̩͎̈́͆̃̾͝ͅt͓̩͔͎̟̳̒̃̒̿͒͝ ̛̘͇̣̯̺̪̍̐̃͆͘w̩̮͎͖̘͑̏́̇̉̓͜o̙̮̦̪̯̪͒͗̎̈́͝͝r̡̙͎̦̤͉͋̅͆̈́̾͋s͈̬̱̻͍͕͂̾͊͗͝͠e͎̪̮̖͓̮̓͊̀̽̀͂!̹̣̱̱̞̗̄̏̒̏̈́̕"

Black hole took a deep breath and the earth stopped shaking.

"Ẃ͇̤͎̰̱̥̓̀͗̚͝e͔̘̞̜͍̩͆͋̄̑̕͝ ̨̧̰͕̺͔́̂̊͌̒͠ȃ̧̨̮̯͖̠̋͌̎͌̿r̘͉̞̳̪̎͋̒͆̕̕͜e͈̘̥̳̻̎̈̈́̈́̍̿͜ ̧̭͓̱͚̓̽̆̿͛͒ͅo̦͇̜̭͖̥̅̏̈́͛̊͝n̨̘̠͈̯͌̔̓͝͠͠ͅl͇͇͇̭̠͔̓́̇͊̉͠y̨̨̤̖͖̥͌̆̌̔̅̿ ̨̨͔͇̤̾̓̇̋̐͝ͅg̨͈̞̬͈̥͋͊̊̌̒̚o̧̙̳̲̥͗̓̆̊̈́͝ͅi͕͙͔̝̤̖͌̋̾̋̕̕n̡̞͕̣̪̻͒͛̀̓͘͠g͈̙͙̳͚̬͛͌͌̐͌͝ ̝͈͓̙͓̖͐͗̍̔͑̎a̡̺͍͈̝̼̿̓̆͑͝͝f̧̪̞̖̙̘̏͒̒̑̄̈t̡͓͖͎̺͍͐̋̏̀̊͠ȩ̙̹̲͕͓̌͛͊͌̽͠r̦̟͕͕͓̪͌̐͆̾͂͋ ̢͉̱̲̻̟́̏̿̇̓͌ẗ̡̨̥͙̯͖͐̔́̃͛h͚̗͇̰̝̞̾̂̂͆̔̓e̯̥͙̳̐͛͊͆̕͜͠ͅ ̩͕̤̫͖̮͆̀̆̃̕͘h̡̠̺̗̻̤̃͒̆̋͗̀ǔ̲̳̣̱̳̉̅͛̕̚ͅṁ̧̛̛̖͖̞̦̖̇̅͊a̧̲̖̰̙̙͆͗̈́̉̽͘n̥̙̣̩̲̄̒̿̽͛̿͜s̢͈͍̗̖̬̐́̌̊̒̌.̨̣͓̦̭̦͑͋͑͑͐̍ ̢̥̩͎̤̞̆̿̀̿͌͝Ñ̯̝̬͔̮͆́̀̆͘ͅö̟͍̘̮́͗̎̄͛́ͅͅt̛̻͈̗̺̗̹̎͆̊͝͠ ̡͇̖̗̥̦̈͋̅̇̈̅ẗ̡̺̟̰͉̼̿́̔͆̆ḩ̤͕̙̟̯́͋̊̑̾̽ȅ͖̠̦͎̺̞͗̓̇͝͝ ̯͕̙̖̭͚͋̂͑͒͘͠e̺̩̤̭̣͆̽̌͐͛̚͜ņ͔͍̥̜̥̓̊̍̆̌͝t̯̝̹̠̞͊̏͛̒͂͝ͅí̡̭̩͎̜̰̊̓͒̎̾ŗ̞͍͓̞̩̀̎͋̈́̍͝ȩ͚̭̝͔̳̃̾͗͊̽̃ ͈̥̜̫͓̩̍̅̃́̅̏p͙͇̻̞̖̗̆̂̈́̃̓̕ļ̥̺͖̱̩̈́̅͆̽͌̐a̢̛̩̯̯̻̼͊̇̽́͛ń̘̪͓̞̬͛̽͐́͠ͅe͙̰̙͓͍͎̍̂́̊̕̚t̻̱̲̫̟͈͂̿͒͐̈͝.̩̖̰̩̰͖͂͑̋͛̍̕ ̪̟̣̪̺̥̈́̒̂͂͆̓T͓̘̞̳̯̓̾̈́̈͗͆͜h̡̧͚̮̞̙̊̽̈̈́̏͝ę̫͖̘̬̠̂̃̓̇̄̕ ̡̛͍͚͓̞͉͊͛̑̆̊ō̼̝̙̣̖̄̂̿̈͠ͅǘ̡̧͇̻̮̰̿͐̔̍̕t̳̤͖̝̟̙̔̈̃͂̽͝s͈̰̮̮̩̗̈̅̓̅͗̒i̧͓̠̭̯̔̔̈̈́̈́͑͜d̨̤̯̘̯̏͒̋̓͌͋͜e̡̧͔̮̬͐͌̂̈̏͜͝ ͙̺̠̲̤̂́͌̐͌͝ͅc̛̳̣͙̻̃͐͆́͝ͅͅh͍̮̫̹̤͑́̓̈́̌͜͝o̥̥̗̝̖͓̐̽̈́͆͑̚s̺̥̤̹̝̍͊̓̈̍̒ͅȇ̢̧͙̲̜͍̒̆͊̀̾ ͇̮͕̻̬̞̈́̊̊̒͗͋m̨̛̩̟͎̼͈̌̑̇̔́e̜̯̝̭̥̤̓͋̄͆͐͠ ̛̺̝͍̲͇̿̈́̾̾͛͜ť̢͍̣̟̗͓̑̈́̆͐͝ò̧̟̦͚̜̈́̃͑̑͌ͅ ̨̡̟̘̳̠̌͑̽̃͛̏h͚̰͎̖̟̜̿͐̏̓̓͝ȩ͙̝̮͚̻̓̽̃̃̓͂l̨̧̧̰̘̭̿̆̍̀̕͝p̡̦̣̤̝̊̔͛͛͊̕ͅ ̞͎̘͙̜̲́͌͒̇͂̐i͉̞̜̜̯̊̀̑̈̓͘ͅţ̨̨̖̹̯̏̈́̄́̏̋.̥̖̪͖̗̟̐̓̊̆̇͝ ̺̠͙͉̺͊̀͒̀̓͝ͅÑ̢͚̤̪͇̖͂̽̊̓͑ó̧̹̻͍̻͇̉̈́̊͝͝ṱ͇͙͉͎͌̏̊̏͛̀ͅ ̝̙͙̖̘̳̎͋̂͋̉̌ḑ̛͚̘̭͚̼̇̾̓̚͠ę̟͚̞͖̣̈̄͑͑͠͠s̬̯̱̥̦͉̋̒͆͐͝͝t̨͖̪̱̱̅̅̈́̿́ͅr̘̳͓̦͖̓̔͌͆͆͘͜o̱̘̳̰͕͚̊͑̎̎̄̕ÿ͇̜̦̖̲̯́̏͂̅̕͝ ͖̦̲͕͉̼͊̽̈́̅̆i̼͖̘̙͖͗̈̓̎̚͝ͅt͚̤̼͉̼͇͛̐͛̈̊̕.͙͇̯̮͔̥́́͆̀́̐"

@Damacyn
The ship shuddered and almost lost control, Anne lost her smile and was clearly frightened "B-but it worked once... Very well..." She sighed and pressed some more buttons until another plan appeared on the screen "I have a plan B My Liege, a virus!" The alien straightened her tie and smiled " This one will make not a single dent to the planet... But the primitive society of its denizens will surely crumble!" Anne dialed some buttons and the image of a zombie from a movie appeared on the screen "This virus that target specifically the frontal lobe of the solarian brain will turn those pesky monkeys in even more mindles beasts! Their nations will crumble and what little resistance will remain will be weak enough for us to crush!" Anne made a nervous smile, hoping that the abomination before her would accept the new plan.

(I'm bored....)

Astra looked around nervously, fiddling with the edge of her blanket.

Cinder slowly appeared in the room, that crazy grin on her face.

"Now now, don't scream little one. Don't make this hard. If you do, I'll make sure that brother of yours never ever awakens."

Then shadows grabbed Astra, covering her eyes, ears, and mouth. The girl tried to squirm free, but the shadows numbed her senses. The last thing she thought before her mind slipped was 'Mommy'.

The doctors burst in when her heart rate monitor went offline. The whole hospital was in a panic when they discovered her missing. They called the police, Bolt, and placed the hospital on lockdown. Children don't normally just disappear.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Glitch was getting bored of Bolt so she threw him through a portal "Y̧̱͕̥͕̝̹ͬ͛̊̋͢ͅo͇͓̥̲̭̺͎̲̊̌̃ͯͯ͐͑͜͡͠u̽ͣ̑ͧ͌̎͛̒͠͞҉̦͈̻ ̸̨̟͈̗̠̘̗̫͔̎͒̒͋ͩ͐̀̄c̴̰̲̠͆̾͝a͕̮̦ͥ͛͞nͤ͐ͯ̑̾̆̍͏̡͇̼̖̜̮͈̬ͅ ̹͙̜̺͉̿ͬ̇ț̦̣̺͍ͣ̋̇a̓͛ͧ̉̽̎̍͏̨̩̻̫̘̣l͙͍̱̦͓̃ͦ̈́̍̃k̡͓͎͕̱̪̼ͥ̕ ̶̱̺͕ͣ̕t͂͋҉̴̶̯̯̱̮͉̭̜̩̻ǫ̷̴̖͓̳̤͙̣͗̔ ̧͚̞̖͙̦̰̫͈ͥͨ́̿̒̀ḫ̞̥̼͎̗̺͂̎̈́̃͋î̜̲ͫ̈́̐͋̇ͫ͡͡m̸̛͚͛͜ ̽͌ͭ҉͖lͬ̅̾̍̀͏̴̹̗̮͈̮̕a̋̈̿ͤ̀̈́ͨ҉̩͍ͅt̢̟͇͒̍̋̐́̚e̤͔͍͈ͨͧ̍̒̌̆ͦ̉̀r͍̭̮̭͇͓̝̊̌͐̈ͨ.̺̱̪̫͕̆̿̏̅̀͟͝" She said while opening another portal to another universe, leaning back on the air.

@Otakubeats

Bolt was thrown into the hospital, he ran to see Astra gone again. "Astra! Astra!" He kept yelling while running through the hospital, shaking and lighting up anywhere he was.

@Echo Dreamsong

Barb tiled her head "What do you do here for entertainment besides the Tv?" She asked lifting Jane up by the hand "That is the face of someone who could be on a cereal box. Just by this people can tell you're from the early 60's."

@Damacyn

@Otakubeats[/URL]

Bolt was thrown into the hospital, he ran to see Astra gone again. "Astra! Astra!" He kept yelling while running through the hospital, shaking and lighting up anywhere he was.

@Echo Dreamsong

Barb tiled her head "What do you do here for entertainment besides the Tv?" She asked lifting Jane up by the hand "That is the face of someone who could be on a cereal box. Just by this people can tell you're from the early 60's."

@Damacyn

Mitch followed Bolt through the portal.

@Otakubeats[/URL]

@Echo Dreamsong

@Damacyn

Otakubeats said:
Mitch followed Bolt through the portal.
A wicked voice echoed through the halls.

"I can't just let you have her. She's still my little flaming pet after all. If you want her safe, stay back."

The power suddenly crashed.

Cinder secured the chains on Astra's new door in a mountain cave. The girl was tied rather tightly to a wall, hanging by her arms.

"Hmm, how to punish you now. You ran away kitten, you need to learn a lesson."

Out of nowhere, an electrified whip appeared in Cinders hands. One smack to the cheek, earning a small cry of pain. A whip to the leg, calling for her mother. Third, fourth, fifth. Finally on the tenth, a beg for forgiveness.

"P-please! I'm sowwy!"

Astra whimpered, trembling and shaking. Cinder beamed and walked over to pat her head.

"Good little kitten. Now, clean up this place."

She let Astra down, ignoring the bruises from chains and whips. Handing her a scrub brush and bucket, Cinder moved to sit in a chair and watched Astra struggle to clean the floors. One slip, two lashes. That ensured that she didn't stop.

"Oh, and you'll never see your 'mommy' again. I'd suggest you forget him soon."

A flick of the wrist and memories began to fade, replaced with images of Cinder saving her. A life where Cinder was her master.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]A wicked voice echoed through the halls.
"I can't just let you have her. She's still my little flaming pet after all. If you want her safe, stay back."

The power suddenly crashed.

Cinder secured the chains on Astra's new door in a mountain cave. The girl was tied rather tightly to a wall, hanging by her arms.

"Hmm, how to punish you now. You ran away kitten, you need to learn a lesson."

Out of nowhere, an electrified whip appeared in Cinders hands. One smack to the cheek, earning a small cry of pain. A whip to the leg, calling for her mother. Third, fourth, fifth. Finally on the tenth, a beg for forgiveness.

"P-please! I'm sowwy!"

Astra whimpered, trembling and shaking. Cinder beamed and walked over to pat her head.

"Good little kitten. Now, clean up this place."

She let Astra down, ignoring the bruises from chains and whips. Handing her a scrub brush and bucket, Cinder moved to sit in a chair and watched Astra struggle to clean the floors. One slip, two lashes. That ensured that she didn't stop.

"Oh, and you'll never see your 'mommy' again. I'd suggest you forget him soon."

A flick of the wrist and memories began to fade, replaced with images of Cinder saving her. A life where Cinder was her master.

[/QUOTE]
Something in Spark's mind clicked. "W-what?" He vanished, reappearing beside the electrified whip. He stared at Cinder wide eyed.

@Otakubeats[/URL]

@Echo Dreamsong

@Damacyn

"Really?" Jane laughed "Oh yeah and maybe I'll even have my own TV show" For some reasons a woman in a catsuit and a cheesy "heroic" song came to her mind "I usually listen to my record player but if you want we can go for a walk" She asked to the knight with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back