• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Glitch was about to slice his head off with the threads before realizing she was missing something. "̢Grr! I̶ ̨wou͟ld ̧k͠ill y̡ou͟ r͘ight͢ now ͘b͝ut ͞my s͠ho̵w i͏s ̸o̧n͠."̴ She sat down crossed on the floor before opening a portal into her novella. The threads released on Mitch as she made popcorn appear from the sky, which she caught.

@Otakubeats

At the perfect time, Jax manages to swipe a man's wallet which was hanging loosely from his back pocket. He acts normally, walking toward a back alley. This was almost second nature for him. He quickly fumbled through the wallet, pulling out all the cash. He drops the wallet on the floor and begin's counting out the bills. "20...40...60 dollars. Could've been better"

Glitch shushed him "̧L͏ET̕ ̷ME WA̸T͏C̸H͜ ME N͡ÓV͟E̢L͝L͜A!͠ T̴HI̵S IS̨ ̴GE̢TT̷I̛NG͞ GOO̶Ḑ!̨" She ate her popcorn "̨I͡'́m̡ ͜n͝ot̡ ̨i̕n ̡the ̛mo̷o̷d̢ for҉ ̧po̵pc͞orn̶." She opened a portal which was located in Lena's room. The popcorn fell right on top of her. "̶C̛a̡re t̡o̡ ͡wátch?"̧ She asked Mitch since she had no one else to watch with.

@Otakubeats @JJKab

Ray smiled as she held onto his leg "Wee! Wee! Wee!" She kept saying with every step Hibiki made, it felt like having a big brother.

@YoungX

Lui saw someone pick pocket someone else and followed him. "Hey buddy! Why are you stealing, huh?" The child ask, the cross dangling from his neck.

@TyChaiTEE

@Otakubeats[/URL] @JJKab

Ray smiled as she held onto his leg "Wee! Wee! Wee!" She kept saying with every step Hibiki made, it felt like having a big brother.

@YoungX

Lui saw someone pick pocket someone else and followed him. "Hey buddy! Why are you stealing, huh?" The child ask, the cross dangling from his neck.

@TyChaiTEE
Eventually Hibiki would lead Ray to this large sushi place. With his hero status, the meal would be paid and Ray was free to dine in. It was all you can eat. "Feel free to dig in. Just don't go crazy alright?" There was a calm smile which hasn't been seen for awhile.

@Otakubeats[/URL] @JJKab

@YoungX

@TyChaiTEE
He shrugged. "Sure." Mitch sat next to her.

@Otakubeats[/URL] @JJKab

@YoungX

@TyChaiTEE
Lena was just slowly drifting off to sleep, not wanting to hear the girls.

Her mind was buggled with today's events

Jax looks over at the child. Being discovered 5 or 6 years back might have been pretty common, but it rarely ever happened any more. He had to give the kid some credit for that. "Hmm? Oh this?". He holds up the 60$ in his hand. "Congratulations, you caught a lowlife stealing money off the streets" He begins to walk off, but drops a 20 on the floor "here's your prize, go buy a video game or whatever"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Glitch smiled "In͝ ҉th̛i̸s̵ ҉w̛o͞ŕld ̷t͟h͘e ͠w̶hol͢e He͜r̕o͜e͏s̵ o̡f ͡T̀o̢m͢or̵ro͟w th̕i͠n͠g̡ is a ͠g̷ian͞t Nove̵lla.̕ ́ ͞I̷t͝'s҉ c̷al͞led͏ ̛Hero̡es͢ o̢f́ ͏Pa̛s͞s͏i̶on.̛ ͏ ̸Y͡oų hav̛e ͡A͢l̴ejan̨d̢ro͏,҉ the lead͘er̴ of t͡hȩ d͝ru̷g̕ ̸ca̛r͜t̷eĺ,̵ ͡or ͞ Bolt ̴ąs͞ h̶e ͘c҉àlled in ͡t͝ḩis̡ ͘ùnive̛rse.͏ ͟ R͝i͘g͠h́t ͏n͠o̴w͡ ͠he'̡s͝ d͜e҉aling̵ ̡w̶ìt͠h ̛th̕e ͠betray̴a͜l̕ ͟o͟f͘ ͢hi̡s̶ ͏b̶e̛s̛t fŗie͜ņd͞ ̨Q҉u̶i͠n̸n,͠ a m͘i̸n͏d ręad̨er͢." She looked at the portal she had made. "L͠e͠t̵ ̡m͘e͘ ̕d͡o͝ som̴e̶t̕hi͟ng͠."̕ She opened a portal in the room Bolt was in and yanked him through that one and to Lena's. He fell right near Lena's bed, grumbling something.

@Otakubeats @JJKab

Bolt was talking to Astra when a portal dragged him to the warehouse. He fell on the ground "SON OF A BI-Oh....hello Lena," he said waving as he rubbed the back of his head.

@Echo Dreamsong @JJKab

Lui burned the money "Sorry but i'm not letting you leave." He smiled as his eyes burned dark red, fire grew around him as he walked. "There's a reason my name is Lucifer."

@TyChaiTEE

Ray had vanished as she thought 'All you can eat' meant 'Eat everything in sight.' She ate from other peoples plates, slamming her head into the food.

@YoungX

@Otakubeats[/URL] @JJKab

Bolt was talking to Astra when a portal dragged him to the warehouse. He fell on the ground "SON OF A BI-Oh....hello Lena," he said waving as he rubbed the back of his head.

@Echo Dreamsong @JJKab

Lui burned the money "Sorry but i'm not letting you leave." He smiled as his eyes burned dark red, fire grew around him as he walked. "There's a reason my name is Lucifer."

@TyChaiTEE

Ray had vanished as she thought 'All you can eat' meant 'Eat everything in sight.' She ate from other peoples plates, slamming her head into the food.

@YoungX
"Er... Ray you only eat the food. Plus you do have to leave food for others." He would help with paying for repairs.

@Otakubeats[/URL] @JJKab

@Echo Dreamsong @JJKab

@TyChaiTEE

@YoungX
Lena opened her eyes, when she heard Bolt's voice. When she actually noticed him next to her, she smiled.

"Hey, Bolt..." She waved back to him, moving slightly closer to him

Jax hears the crackle of the flames from behind him. He turns around and instantly felt shocked, though he keeps his emotion's from seeping through. Instead, he smiles arrogantly. "Huh, so you're one of them aren't you, but fire? How cliche can people get nowaday's" He slowly backs off, heading into a back alley.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Otakubeats[/URL] @JJKab

@Echo Dreamsong @JJKab

@TyChaiTEE

@YoungX
"...Glitch...What the fuck..." He was dying from laughter. "Yo when those two are done making out, can you bring him here for a sec? I need to talk with him."

Glitch nodded, not realizing what she had done.

~Heroes of Passion~

Alejandro
was furious "How dare you! My own friend who I loved liked a brother! Has betrayed me! I thought I could trust you!"

Quinn looked at him pleading "I see that now! Alejandro! I love you. More than a brother," he said leaning for a kiss.

"No! Never, I already have someone!" He said blocking the kiss, still angry, looking away.

Quinn was in shock "Who could it b-"

Suddenly a Lena with a sombrero, maracas and a face that showed she had zero fucks to give bust into the room "Hola."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Quinn died from shock.

@Otakubeats (Do not worry i'm Mexican so this is alright xD )

Ray frowned "Ok," she said grabbing food that wasn't from peoples plates and sitting down. "Would you call me family?"

@YoungX

Bolt kissed Lena on the cheek "How have you been? Probably a lot better than me," he said flopping on her bed and letting out a sigh.

@JJKab

Lui smirked as fire surrounded them both "Who said you were leaving." Lui walked up as he was ready to rip off his cross to show his true form.

@TyChaiTEE

@Otakubeats[/URL] (Do not worry i'm Mexican so this is alright xD )

Ray frowned "Ok," she said grabbing food that wasn't from peoples plates and sitting down. "Would you call me family?"

@YoungX

Bolt kissed Lena on the cheek "How have you been? Probably a lot better than me," he said flopping on her bed and letting out a sigh.

@JJKab

Lui smirked as fire surrounded them both "Who said you were leaving." Lui walked up as he was ready to rip off his cross to show his true form.

@TyChaiTEE
Hibiki gave a simple answer. "Yeah. Your like a sister at this point." He began to eat some salmon sushi.

Otakubeats said:
"LENA WHAT THE FUCK YOU INTERRUPTED AT THE BEST PART!" Mitch grabbed the remote throwing it at her.
(i thought it was a joke.........)

@Otakubeats[/URL] (Do not worry i'm Mexican so this is alright xD )

@YoungX

@JJKab

@TyChaiTEE
".....Lena. FUcking. Glitch I hate this show now."

Jax had no idea how he was going to get out of this one. "Well, if it lands me a ticket out of this miniature hell you've just created, heres the other 40" He drops it on the floor

Jane entered inside the HQ, she had a newspaper under her arm and she had a very bored face. The whole 'Black Hole/June' Affair left her completely drained.

"Goodday everyone! Does anyone know where I can find the city library? I need to... Who are you?" She looked at Glitch with a confused look.

Glitch grabbed the remote before it could hit anyone. "̢D͝on҉'̧t ͜in͝ter̛fer͜e w͝i͜th͏ ́ot̀h҉er uni͝v͜er̷s̶e̢!" The threads tightened around his neck. "̵Ne҉v̸e̷r!̶ ͟ Nev̧er̷ ҉sa̸y th͜a͝t̷ ͏a̧gain͝." She let him go "́Ale̕j͢andr̴o ͘is͘ ̨my f͜avori͢t̕é." She then saw Jane "͝Sh́i̛t̵! ͞ ͜N͡O SU̧ŔVIV̴O͠R҉S̷!̀"̷ The threads grabbed her and pulled her into the white void, closing behind her.

@Otakubeats @Damacyn

Bolt sighed "A random Nazi attacked me, Astra's got cancer, we now have a girl from the 50's or somewhere like that. Everything is so stressful." He placed his hands on his face before hearing Jane "That's the girl."

@JJKab

Lui took the money "Good! Glad you could see it my way," he pocketed the money and let the flames vanished.

@TyChaiTEE

Ray nodded "I miss Saitama. He left and now I don't have my other big bro." She said picking at her food.

@YoungX

@Otakubeats[/URL] @Damacyn

Bolt sighed "A random Nazi attacked me, Astra's got cancer, we now have a girl from the 50's or somewhere like that. Everything is so stressful." He placed his hands on his face before hearing Jane "That's the girl."

@JJKab

Lui took the money "Good! Glad you could see it my way," he pocketed the money and let the flames vanished.

@TyChaiTEE

Ray nodded "I miss Saitama. He left and now I don't have my other big bro." She said picking at her food.

@YoungX
"Oh right Saitama. I'm sure he's there somewhere. Knowing him he may be trying to still find the ultimate bargain sale. In any case I'll be here. In fact you can move in with me at my apartment if you want. It's a large place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back