• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt sighed "Come on, we need to get you back to the hospital. Mitch will find him," he said softly as he walked back to the hospital. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry for not taking care of you better."

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty went limp as the strain of his powers finally calmed. His body had already been pushed too far.
Astra randomly pointed.

"B-broder that way!"

She had caught a glimpse of Ty, or what she thought was him, and would not let him go.

Bolt drained the batteries and walked with Astra to the hospital. He ran in and went to her bed where he placed her down. "Please promise me you will never do that again," Bolt said nervously sitting down on the edge of the bed.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shuddered violently, lossing her breath.
"M-mommy!"

She wheezed, reaching for him as she struggled for any air.

[/QUOTE]
The nurse walked in and put an oxygen mask on her, making it easier for her to breathe. She spoke soothingly to the child. "Calm down sweetheart...your Mommy is right here in this room okay?"

Everything was in black and white, was she dead? No, Jane heard something, it wasn't a voice, or her whispers, it was some sort of music.

Suddently she saw a city raising around her, everything was like it used to be, no future cars, men wearing hats and women wering skirts, and not a little shiny matchbox around, Jane felt the burning feel of nostalgia.

Then a building crumbled and some childrens ran away from it scared.

Among the rubble there was a woman clad in a black catsuit, she was so silly looking but she was laughing evily.

"AHAHAHAH! Nobody can stop me! For I am... " The woman made a dramatic pose "The Black Hole! I will destroy America with my powers!" The woman gloathed some more.

"Not before I stop you!" said Jane before entering inside a phonebox and with a puff of smoke she was clad in her space suit. The woman in the catsuit whimpered in fear "Oh no! It's MERCURY GIRL! I have to stop you before you foil my evil plan!" The woman charged at Jane, but the astronaut just smirked and with asnap of fingers the burglair began floating "Your evil plan will be so easy to foil now that you are light as Tin Foil! Hahaha!" Jane laughed and gave a jab on the chin of the woman, sending her in orbit.

"Damn you Mercury Girl! I'll have my revenge! The Black Hole always get her revenge!"

A man with a ribbon with "President" written on it came into the scene and shook his hand with Jane.

"Thank you Mercury Girl you saved America once again!" a little girl popped out of nowhere "You saved every one of us!" She said cheerfully, Jane made an heroic pose and light rays came out of her.

"Tune every saturday morning for a new and exciting adventure of Mercury Girl! Defender of Earth!" Said a disembodied voice while a box of cereals popped out inside Jane hand.

"And don't forget that true Defenders eat MERCURY O's! Now with more vitamins!" She said before waking up inside an ambulance, it was all just a dream... a very weird and nostalgic dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damacyn said:
MERCURY O's! Now with more vitamins!
(Bolt: I suddenly want Mercury O's. Shammy: May I just say that I love your character! Very interesting and she does feel like someone from the 1900's :3)

(Wow... we started with a random mugging and a girl with cancer and we ended up with a super-guy possessed by aliens, a person of mass destruction fighting against an astronaut from the 60's and Mercury O's... Somebody call J.J. Abrhams, I want this s*it in a movie xD )

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra took a deep breath, nodding slowly. She honestly was struggling to fight back the exhaustion.
"M-mommy, it hurts..."

[/QUOTE]
"Honey you need to rest. I'll leave you and your mommy alone for a while. Just press the little button to call me if you need anything, anything at all." She smiled at bolt kindly, not even questioning how he was her "mommy". She left, leaving the door open just a tad.

Damacyn said:
(Wow... we started with a random mugging and a girl with cancer and we ended up with a super-guy possessed by aliens, a person of mass destruction fighting against an astronaut from the 60's and Mercury O's... Somebody call J.J. Abrhams, I want this s*it in a movie xD )
(I need this as a comic ;-; I would buy every issue and eat my Mercury O's xD . IF THEY CAN HAVE SUPER HERO GUMMIES I WANT TO HAVE MERCURY O's)

Bolt leaned back on the bed and kissed Astra on the forehead. "It's okay, I will be right here. Just keep breathing in and if it still hurts I'll get the nurse again." He said with a faint smile.

@Echo Dreamsong

Tiagirl001 said:
"Î̹͕̱̄͠͝ͅ ̟̜̬̘̔́̓̕a̠̙̖͎̋̀͘͝l̪͉͎̥̽͊̇̈́r̤̝̬͎͋̾̽̐é̗̭̺̤̑̕͝ā̢̜̺̮̽̎̃d̯̥̤̟̈̇̌͗y̘̖̹̞͗̏͑̋ ̻̤̳͇̎̅͌͝t̜̟͙͇̑́͂̀ö̡̬̟̯́͛͌͊l̜͇͕̊̆̏̅ͅd̛͔̘̯̗̈́̌͌ ̧͓̙̞̈́̈́̋̎ÿ̪̜̝́̽́̊ͅǫ̳̯͑͗̋͒͜û̡̗̺̱̽̅̕.̖̺̤̪͋̋̄̾ Ṫ͕̟̰͍͊̎͘ḧ͍̭͚̤́͌̈́̓e̻̻̦̖̓̎̈́̍ ̢̫̤̬̋̎͝͝ọ̡̧̼̄̂̎͝u͍͕͕̙͊́̕͝t̪̱̃̈́͌̚ͅͅş̨̺̙̈́̉́̓i̻͉͕͖͗̃̍͝d̨͚̟̭̿̾̌͒ȩ͚͈̜̃͛̊̈.̡͙̗̖̃͐̇̀ T͚͓͓̩̏̈̌̌h̤̤͎͎͋̓̋̆ḙ̝̤͇̎͑͊͠ ͍̟̪̲̄̈͌̚ḑ̟̖͊̾̎̇͜ä̪̣̠̖́̿̀́r͉͈̩͚̈́͊̏͝ḳ̙͈̆̃̒͛͜n̺̯̥͚̓́̈́͠e̟̭͈̜̽̽͌̇s̡̰̰̦̽̃͝͝s͕̮̜̲͒̇́̑ ̺̻̳̬̃̄̉̚i͕̜̻̱̓̑͐̄n̢̩̰͚̈́́̎͝ ̗̲̻̓̍͑͆ͅw̨̩̥̻͋̿͑͝h͇̗̩͓̀̊̃͛ĩ̱̯̺̱̾͐͌c̡̯̹͖̄̒̆͝h͈̤̟̹̃̈́̏͐ ͚̳̭̦̔͋̈́̚t̳͓̝̰͊̔̔̚ḥ̡̲̦̏̀̔̈ḯ͈͍̜̫̿̉̈́s̢̼̯͍̒̅̈̊ ̨̘͙̜͗͐̚͠w̛͓̦̳̰̅̊̽ö̖̰̱́̆̕̚ͅr̨̖̠̜͒̆̓̒l̨̖̼̎̂̀͠ͅd͎̻̣̜́͗͒̈ ͓̺͇͙̎̄͑͐ĕ̢̙͚̱̍̿͝x̫̜͇̞̀̇͝͝i̙͍̠͛̊͗̅ͅs̘̮̭̎͆̐̄͜ţ̨͙̯̎̐̎͝.͇̯̙͙̅̐͋̕"
(Does anyone know how I can do this kind of text....I need if for something)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Does anyone know how I can do this kind of text....I need if for something)

[/QUOTE]
(Yea....nope. I tried googling it but said it was either illegal or malformed....)

Bolt's glared at the man "LET ME SEE HER! YOU JACKAS-" He was soon out and didn't go back in, he was shaking. Bolt hit a wall and slid down to the ground, tears filled his eyes as he pressed his hands against his face.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Otakubeats said:
Mitch stood beside him head bowed. After a moment he looked up and down the hall. The kid was strong. She knew it too.
The doctor finally came out to Bolt.

"Sir, your daughter is in recovery from a heart attack. It appears that a blood transfusion would be the best way to stop the cancer."

Astra lay on the bed with a nurse holding her hand. This time a breathing mask was to stay on, and she was not to move. They had decided a feeding tube would be the best way to help her. Bolt was soon invited back in, with orders not to touch her. The unicorn had to be sterilized before she could have it, so it was the only thing she really could have for comfort.

Bolt walked into Astra's room, still shaking a bit. "Hey there baby girl, how are you?" He asked softly putting his hands behind his back so she wouldn't see the shaking, he took a deep breath and went closer.

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back