• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
(I'm assuming u mean Jane)
Ty nodded and turned to face the target. Snapping his fingers, a sound-wave sliced towards her. Anyone in it's path was slashed.
(Actually June/Black Hole, but you know the orders, if Jane get in your way, kill her)

Tiagirl001 said:
The earth began shaking. Ravines started forming by the doors leading outside. Some people fell down into the ravines and either died or got badly hurt.
"I̜̬͔̘̓́̈́͠ ͖̳̠̣͆̒͐͠t̝͍̫̲͛̍͂͠o̮̮̼͈̐̽̕̕l̼̜̺̪̑́̾͘d̫̮̺̬͗̿̂̕ ̧̖̹̦̔̐̏͂ý͖̗̗̲̀̔̚ỏ̧̫̯̦̆̄̿ū̞̯͓̻̀͂̽ ̱̼̠̦̓͐̌͑t̝̪͖̤͑̉̅͝o͇̭͍͇̓̍̕͘ ̮̭̞͔̍̋͘͘ś̘͉̳́͊̕͜t̤͔͈̳̀͋͝͝a̡̨̫̭̔͛͋͝y̠͙̰͕̽̍̾́ ̢͈̙̞̓̈́́̚o̡̦̞͉̓͐̓̚u̦̤̬̇͛̄͝ͅt̯̮̱̖́͆̔̈́ ̢͍̰͚͛͌͋͐ò͉̭̖̂͆́͜f̮̖̼͍̓̇͛͘ ̛̤͎̗͖͑̇͆t͙̮̦̝̀͂̂͝h̨͓͔̼̓͂̈́̿ȋ̤̹͎͔̓̍͆s̝͓͙̰̄͂͊̚.̢̯̘̿̓̒̂͜ ̧͉̼̬̑̏̓͘N̥͔͚̩̑̒̈́͛o̧̨̝͔͌̿̀͗w̧͙͎̝͂́͛͝ ̫͙̙̽̃̑̊ͅl̨̪̣̮̀̓͐͗ó̭̫̠͎͆͛͛ơ͉̳͎̩͐̎̄k͈̪͇̙͊̐̒̎ ̛̦̤̭͈̑̾̏a̖̲̖̘̐̊̈͌t̺̹̩̮̍͗͘͝ ̥͖̗̙͊̃̓͝ẅ͔͖̻͉̈̈́̃ȟ͎̜͚̬̿̚͠a̳̹͕͎̽͌̓̈́t̻͕͔̜͛̉͛̂ ̼̬̺͐̋̑̉͜ÿ̨͚̣͕̋̈͂ò̻̗̬͎͊͒́ų̥͓̦̓͒̽̽ ̡͕̤̟͊̃̚͝m̥͈̙̲̒̿͊͛ā̻̦̲͎́̑̿d͓͈̭͉̀̽̒̓é͓̯̲̫͐̔̾ ͔͓̖̱̐̍̅̈́m̢̛̩̱͙̊̇̎ẽ̛̠̟̟̼͂̈ ̯̩͕̭̈́̔̋͛d͙̼̞̦͌͛͊̈́o͎̪͍̺̐̄̓͛.̙͎̇̓͆͐͜͜"

June smiled. But she had nothing to smile with. She was now the silouhette from before.

"Ţ̬̫̰̐͐̈͑h̦̜͉̿̓̔̈́ͅe͈̙̤̘͗͋͛̃ ̞̫͎̞̍͗̎̑n̥͈͙̝͑̊̽̊ḁ̺̩̝͒̌̾̕m̲̥͕͋̎̄͜͝e͕̲̭̲̓̐̇̄ ̨͍̫̱͂̄̉͆i̧̡̺͇̓̈́͝͝s͓̮͙̻͊̑͑̕ ͕̭̠̣̉̈́̍͠B̩͕͔̟̀̒͑̾ḻ̘̝̳̑̌̒̚a̘͓̲͂̄͋̽͜c͎͈̟͙͊̂̐͝ķ̰̼͔̊͊̀͘ ͈͔͖̪̃̅͗͝Ḩ̙͖̣̓̓͆̚o̘̺̝̖̽̆̇̋l͉̫̘͍̏́͛͂e̙͎͖̦͌͛͑͛.͙̱͕̥̾̈́͌̐ ̢̻̘̲̑̋̀̚I̪̘͓͌̋̑͗ͅ ̞͙͚̫̍̉̓͘a̬̙̟͔̍͗͝͝m̯̖̦̟̄̿͠͝ ̗̟̟̅̋̉̐͜y̡̠̜̺̾̂̈́͘o̼̭͙̦̍̽̓͝u̡̩̜͎͛͑̈͘ŗ͚͕̞̔͒̑̕ ̧̲̰͇̅͌̓̈d̥̪̼͂̿̀͝ͅo̧͔̹̻̾͛̂͌ŏ͔͓͈̙̑͐͌m͍̪̦̠̾̔̀͠.͉̜͈̭͒͌̈́̇"
Jane grimaced in pain as she tried to focus on the unlucky ones that got in the ravine, she made their gravity a quarter than normal, hoping that they could be saved. A little droplet of blood ran from her nose, the stress was very obvious but she was trying to hold togheter.

"W-Who... Who asked you to do this?!?" She yelled at the abomination.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Î̹͕̱̄͠͝ͅ ̟̜̬̘̔́̓̕a̠̙̖͎̋̀͘͝l̪͉͎̥̽͊̇̈́r̤̝̬͎͋̾̽̐é̗̭̺̤̑̕͝ā̢̜̺̮̽̎̃d̯̥̤̟̈̇̌͗y̘̖̹̞͗̏͑̋ ̻̤̳͇̎̅͌͝t̜̟͙͇̑́͂̀ö̡̬̟̯́͛͌͊l̜͇͕̊̆̏̅ͅd̛͔̘̯̗̈́̌͌ ̧͓̙̞̈́̈́̋̎ÿ̪̜̝́̽́̊ͅǫ̳̯͑͗̋͒͜û̡̗̺̱̽̅̕.̖̺̤̪͋̋̄̾ Ṫ͕̟̰͍͊̎͘ḧ͍̭͚̤́͌̈́̓e̻̻̦̖̓̎̈́̍ ̢̫̤̬̋̎͝͝ọ̡̧̼̄̂̎͝u͍͕͕̙͊́̕͝t̪̱̃̈́͌̚ͅͅş̨̺̙̈́̉́̓i̻͉͕͖͗̃̍͝d̨͚̟̭̿̾̌͒ȩ͚͈̜̃͛̊̈.̡͙̗̖̃͐̇̀ T͚͓͓̩̏̈̌̌h̤̤͎͎͋̓̋̆ḙ̝̤͇̎͑͊͠ ͍̟̪̲̄̈͌̚ḑ̟̖͊̾̎̇͜ä̪̣̠̖́̿̀́r͉͈̩͚̈́͊̏͝ḳ̙͈̆̃̒͛͜n̺̯̥͚̓́̈́͠e̟̭͈̜̽̽͌̇s̡̰̰̦̽̃͝͝s͕̮̜̲͒̇́̑ ̺̻̳̬̃̄̉̚i͕̜̻̱̓̑͐̄n̢̩̰͚̈́́̎͝ ̗̲̻̓̍͑͆ͅw̨̩̥̻͋̿͑͝h͇̗̩͓̀̊̃͛ĩ̱̯̺̱̾͐͌c̡̯̹͖̄̒̆͝h͈̤̟̹̃̈́̏͐ ͚̳̭̦̔͋̈́̚t̳͓̝̰͊̔̔̚ḥ̡̲̦̏̀̔̈ḯ͈͍̜̫̿̉̈́s̢̼̯͍̒̅̈̊ ̨̘͙̜͗͐̚͠w̛͓̦̳̰̅̊̽ö̖̰̱́̆̕̚ͅr̨̖̠̜͒̆̓̒l̨̖̼̎̂̀͠ͅd͎̻̣̜́͗͒̈ ͓̺͇͙̎̄͑͐ĕ̢̙͚̱̍̿͝x̫̜͇̞̀̇͝͝i̙͍̠͛̊͗̅ͅs̘̮̭̎͆̐̄͜ţ̨͙̯̎̐̎͝.͇̯̙͙̅̐͋̕"

June noticed Jane's nosebleed and smiled. She waited for now. Waited until Jane got more tired. Then she would strike.

Damacyn said:
(Actually June/Black Hole, but you know the orders, if Jane get in your way, kill her)
Jane grimaced in pain as she tried to focus on the unlucky ones that got in the ravine, she made their gravity a quarter than normal, hoping that they could be saved. A little droplet of blood ran from her nose, the stress was very obvious but she was trying to hold togheter.

"W-Who... Who asked you to do this?!?" She yelled at the abomination.
"Anne." There was pain in his eyes, but he submitted. focusing on june, a sound barrier slammed her. His powers naturally took a tollon his body, but the nanites where pushing it's limits. Since he was unable to control it, there was a natural weakness. His headphones, broken were the only thing he could use in a situation like this. However since they were broken, there was nothing to limit his control. The building shook with vibration.

"Oh please forgive me. I'm Lily, when she says killer she means she killed me. I was suppose to scan you but I was at the hospital with the rest of the heroes." The girl then took out a cookie "I heard humans like rewards after they are scanned."

Ray kicked her feet and sat on the chair, swaying gently from side to side.

@JJKab

June screamed in pain. Her head shook and she turned back to her human self. "No... Not now..." She looked at her hands. Her human hands. Her breath shook. "I must cleanse this world of the humans. The parasites." June laughed. She laughed and she cried. "HE WOULD WANT THIS!" It was quiet. "He... Would want... Me to... Cleanse this world." June passed out.

@Otakubeats

@Damacyn

Tiagirl001 said:
June screamed in pain. Her head shook and she turned back to her human self. "No... Not now..." She looked at her hands. Her human hands. Her breath shook. "I must cleanse this world of the humans. The parasites." June laughed. She laughed and she cried. "HE WOULD WANT THIS!" It was quiet. "He... Would want... Me to... Cleanse this world." June passed out.
@Otakubeats

@Damacyn
@Damacyn

Ty approached, he waited for the order to kill or capture. He didn't want this. But he had to.

"Everyone left since Bolt's daughter had cancer," she said crossing her arms. "We left a while ago since everyone was very hostile."

Ray frowned "You guys were messing with a kitty! That was mean," she turned on the chair so that her head was where she would sit.

@JJKab

Tiagirl001 said:
"Î̹͕̱̄͠͝ͅ ̟̜̬̘̔́̓̕a̠̙̖͎̋̀͘͝l̪͉͎̥̽͊̇̈́r̤̝̬͎͋̾̽̐é̗̭̺̤̑̕͝ā̢̜̺̮̽̎̃d̯̥̤̟̈̇̌͗y̘̖̹̞͗̏͑̋ ̻̤̳͇̎̅͌͝t̜̟͙͇̑́͂̀ö̡̬̟̯́͛͌͊l̜͇͕̊̆̏̅ͅd̛͔̘̯̗̈́̌͌ ̧͓̙̞̈́̈́̋̎ÿ̪̜̝́̽́̊ͅǫ̳̯͑͗̋͒͜û̡̗̺̱̽̅̕.̖̺̤̪͋̋̄̾ Ṫ͕̟̰͍͊̎͘ḧ͍̭͚̤́͌̈́̓e̻̻̦̖̓̎̈́̍ ̢̫̤̬̋̎͝͝ọ̡̧̼̄̂̎͝u͍͕͕̙͊́̕͝t̪̱̃̈́͌̚ͅͅş̨̺̙̈́̉́̓i̻͉͕͖͗̃̍͝d̨͚̟̭̿̾̌͒ȩ͚͈̜̃͛̊̈.̡͙̗̖̃͐̇̀ T͚͓͓̩̏̈̌̌h̤̤͎͎͋̓̋̆ḙ̝̤͇̎͑͊͠ ͍̟̪̲̄̈͌̚ḑ̟̖͊̾̎̇͜ä̪̣̠̖́̿̀́r͉͈̩͚̈́͊̏͝ḳ̙͈̆̃̒͛͜n̺̯̥͚̓́̈́͠e̟̭͈̜̽̽͌̇s̡̰̰̦̽̃͝͝s͕̮̜̲͒̇́̑ ̺̻̳̬̃̄̉̚i͕̜̻̱̓̑͐̄n̢̩̰͚̈́́̎͝ ̗̲̻̓̍͑͆ͅw̨̩̥̻͋̿͑͝h͇̗̩͓̀̊̃͛ĩ̱̯̺̱̾͐͌c̡̯̹͖̄̒̆͝h͈̤̟̹̃̈́̏͐ ͚̳̭̦̔͋̈́̚t̳͓̝̰͊̔̔̚ḥ̡̲̦̏̀̔̈ḯ͈͍̜̫̿̉̈́s̢̼̯͍̒̅̈̊ ̨̘͙̜͗͐̚͠w̛͓̦̳̰̅̊̽ö̖̰̱́̆̕̚ͅr̨̖̠̜͒̆̓̒l̨̖̼̎̂̀͠ͅd͎̻̣̜́͗͒̈ ͓̺͇͙̎̄͑͐ĕ̢̙͚̱̍̿͝x̫̜͇̞̀̇͝͝i̙͍̠͛̊͗̅ͅs̘̮̭̎͆̐̄͜ţ̨͙̯̎̐̎͝.͇̯̙͙̅̐͋̕"
June noticed Jane's nosebleed and smiled. She waited for now. Waited until Jane got more tired. Then she would strike.
Jane was almost hit by the powerful soundwave, but now that she took care of the unlucky civilians she could focus all of her energies on Black Hole/June but she was left a bit confused at her sudden human appearance. She walked near her and tied her with some bandages she found around and approached a very shaky nurse.

"Call the police... I want this psycho thrown in jail..." She then fell down on her knees, exausted.

Otakubeats said:
"Anne." There was pain in his eyes, but he submitted. focusing on june, a sound barrier slammed her. His powers naturally took a tollon his body, but the nanites where pushing it's limits. Since he was unable to control it, there was a natural weakness. His headphones, broken were the only thing he could use in a situation like this. However since they were broken, there was nothing to limit his control. The building shook with vibration.
"Take it and give it to me... my ship will be waiting for you..." The alien grinned as the skull landed near the building "And one more thing... I'm Mayax and I'm you mistress... don't forget it..." It went so splendidly she almost didn't managed to contain a roaring laughter.

(Sigh... I had the PERFECT post... but then the damn site's moving cancelled it... T_T)

Damacyn said:
Jane was almost hit by the powerful soundwave, but now that she took care of the unlucky civilians she could focus all of her energies on Black Hole/June but she was left a bit confused at her sudden human appearance. She walked near her and tied her withsome bandages she found ying around and approached a very shaky nurse.
"Call the police... I want this psycho thrown in jail..." She then fell down on her knees, exausted.

"Take it and take it to... my ship will be waiting for you..." The alien grinned as the skull landed near the building "And one more thing... I'm Mayax and I'm you mistress... don't forget it..." It went to splendidly she almost didn't managed to contain a roaring laughter.

(Sigh... I had the PERFECT post... but then the damn site's moving cancelled it... T_T)
Ty nodded and picked her up. He then walked to where his Mistress awaited him. His body was already dying, the lack of control making his powers far too volatile. Usually he could control it himself easily, but the nanites had disconnected that. The small part of his consciousness that remained was filled with pain. Unless something was done soon, he'd be dead in a few hours...his skin was already feverish.

@Tiagirl001

(Ikr?)

Bolt realized everyone had left and ran out "Astra! Ty! Anyone!" He yelled running out the hospital and into the streets, his hands were shaking and his eyes were bright red. Running around like a madman he looked at the forest....why does everyone go into the woods. Bolt took his last bit of energy and ran into the woods.

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded and picked her up. He then walked to where his Mistress awaited him. His body was already dying, the lack of control making his powers far too volatile. Usually he could control it himself easily, but the nanites had disconnected that. The small part of his consciousness that remained was filled with pain. Unless something was done soon, he'd be dead in a few hours...his skin was already feverish.
@Tiagirl001

(Ikr?)
Mayax let the Earthling inside with the tied up body, she made her slave put the unconscious body inside some kind of vat and closed it, she was a bit confused that such a powerful source of energy had the shape of a being so primitive, but she didn't cared, she had to give the great news to the Higherups.

She flipped a pair of switches on her computer and after a couple of minutes an hideous monster, some sort of lizard-man with the head of an angler fish clad in an elaborate robe, appeared on the monitor of the computer.

"Oss'Klep... I guess you fianally completed your mission..." Said the monster in an alien language.

Mayax nodded with a big smile "Yes Oh Noble Vilgax Ras'Katark, my Liege! It have the form of a solarian but it does have an enormous ammount of energy stored inside it!" She said while kneeling and motioned Ty to do the same.

"I see... That you acquired a slave, a solarian... what... a trivial creature, to say the least..." Hissed the alien with an air of disdain.

"W-well, uh... he's far superior than the rest of his kin! He's capable of manipulating soundwaves and-" Mayax tried to explain but the noble cutted her short "Whatever... We have sonic cannons for that... I don't need a stinky ape in my living room... you can leave him, it's just dead weight..." Mayax sighed but turned to face Ty.

"Alright... You're fired. Go, Shoo! Go back eating vermins or whatever!" She rudely dragged him outside the door of the ship.

Damacyn said:
Mayax let the Earthling inside with the tied up body, she made her slave put the unconscious body inside some kind of vat and closed it, she was a bit confused that such a powerful source of energy had the shape of a being so primitive, but she didn't cared, she had to give the great news to the Higherups.
She flipped a pair of switches on her computer and after a couple of minutes an hideous monster, some sort of lizard-man with the head of an angler fish clad in an elaborate robe, appeared on the monitor of the computer.

"Oss'Klep... I guess you fianally completed your mission..." Said the monster in an alien language.

Mayax nodded with a big smile "Yes Oh Noble Vilgax Ras'Katark, my Liege! It have the form of a solarian but it does have an enormous ammount of energy stored inside it!" She said while kneeling and motioned Ty to do the same.

"I see... That you acquired a slave, a solarian... what... a trivial creature, to say the least..." Hissed the alien with an air of disdain.

"W-well, uh... he's far superior than the rest of his kin! He's capable of manipulating soundwaves and-" Mayax tried to explain but the noble cutted her short "Whatever... We have sonic cannons for that... I don't need a stinky ape in my living room... you can leave him, it's just dead weight..." Mayax sighed but turned to face Ty.

"Alright... You're fired. Go, Shoo! Go back eating vermins or whatever!" She rudely dragged him outside the door of the ship.
Ty sat by a tree, the nanites still grasping onto him. Mistress said to go, so he'd just wait.

Otakubeats said:
Ty sat by a tree, the nanites still grasping onto him. Mistress said to go, so he'd just wait.
"Uh? What's this? Oh right, the nanites..." She flipped the switch on the mind control device and deactivated the nanites. She then straightened her tie and grinned, facing the Noble. "So... About that promotion..." But suddently the capsule that contained June cracked... It seemed like her time on Earth was going to be longer.

Otakubeats said:
"I'd come back. Me and Ty were gonna meet up this weekend, and I ran into her. She fell into the river, and I got her out. But somethings going on. Ty set a code word for us if someone ever tries to control or use him. Apparently he linked with Astra. So, something's wrong. We need to get her to the hospital then we can find Ty."
Astra shook her head weakly.

"B-broder..."

Then she began coughing like crazy.

Damacyn said:
"Uh? What's this? Oh right, the nanites..." She flipped the switch on the mind control device and deactivated the nanites. She then straightened her tie and grinned, facing the Noble. "So... About that promotion..." But suddently the capsule that contained June cracked... It seemed like her time on Earth was going to be longer.
Ty went limp as the strain of his powers finally calmed. His body had already been pushed too far.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shook her head weakly.
"B-broder..."

Then she began coughing like crazy.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey hey. Calm down. How's this. I'll find brother if you go with your mommy to get fixed up okay? He'd feel really bad if you got hurt looking for him." Mitch looked at her kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back