• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Somewhere in the city a portal opened up and threw a woman into the street. She saw a car coming and created a web of threads which wrapped around and crushed the car. "W͘he͜re͠ am ̵I͟?͟ This u͝niv̛ęrse̷ is҉ ̶a͝l̡most ͠the̢ sa̡m̀e͞ as̴ min-no!" She got angry for a second, static and errors filled her eyes. She snapped out of it and looked around, adjusting her glasses.

(Open for interaction)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Somewhere in the city a portal opened up and threw a woman into the street. She saw a car coming and created a web of threads which wrapped around and crushed the car. "W͘he͜re͠ am ̵I͟?͟ This u͝niv̛ęrse̷ is҉ ̶a͝l̡most ͠the̢ sa̡m̀e͞ as̴ min-no!" She got angry for a second, static and errors filled her eyes. She snapped out of it and looked around, adjusting her glasses.
(Open for interaction)

[/QUOTE]
Spark checked his phone. Someone had tripped the inter-dimensional boundary alert. He looked in the door with and urgent look but, would wait for bolt.

(BOLT TALK TO FUCKING SPARK. Also. Can Spark and Glitch know eachother?)

Otakubeats said:
Spark checked his phone. Someone had tripped the inter-dimensional boundary alert. He looked in the door with and urgent look but, would wait for bolt.
(Waiting on Echo! Also sure, I'll allow that. Thought he'll probably be the only one)

YoungX said:
Hibiki was still cleaning the warehouse. It seemed quiet right now... but it's ok. For now he cleans.
Ray walked around before seeing someone "Gasp! HIBIKI! Remember me," she asked tilting her head. The straight jacket still jingled as a smile grew on her face.

@YoungX

Ray smiled "Good! I visited my moms grave a while ago. Besides still having no eye and still technically a criminal, i'm peachy," she said struggling against her jacket.

@YoungX

Jax found himself walking down a busy, crowded street in the middle of town. A good thing, as the more people there were, the easier it was for him to blend in. This was especially important for today since he was running low on cash. Since he felt to lazy to drain a bank today, he decided it was best for him to just do some simple pick pocketing. Easy, quick and although not the best way to earn money, it got the job done. He quickly looked through the streets to find someone off guard, like a cheetah stalking his prey.

(I actually wrote something, ohmaigerd. Interact at any time, it makes me feel special :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray smiled "I want to go somewhere to eat! Can you take me somewhere like that," she asked as the straight jacket released the grip and she ran up. Ray hugged his legs as it tightened again.

@YoungX

Glitch held her head as more errors filled her eyes ""͏̷S̢h͡i͏͝͞t̴͞!҉ ̀̕͢ I ͡c̨͞a͘͞n̡҉'̶͟t͜͟͞ k̀͜͞il̡͡l̶͞ ̵̴͡w̶̨҉it̶̕h̷͝ m̸͝y̨ v͏̡̧i͏s̸̀͘i̸̧͝on̴ ̧l͞͏i̧̧͟ḱ͜͝ȩ͟ ̶̢̡t̵h̵͏i͠s̀͜͝!̶"͝" The grip on her head tightened as cars kept honking at her. She got tired of them and used the threads to crush the rest. "W҉hè̶r͜͠e̶ ̀̀͝t̷̀h̴̢e̷ ͏̧h̸̕e͡l̀͞l͏̢ ҉á̛r̴͜e̶͜ ̶t͘͜he̶y!̨̕"

(Open) (Possibly @Otakubeats)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b3b3]Glitch held her head as more errors filled her eyes ""͏̷S̢h͡i͏͝͞t̴͞!҉ ̀̕͢ I ͡c̨͞a͘͞n̡҉'̶͟t͜͟͞ k̀͜͞il̡͡l̶͞ ̵̴͡w̶̨҉it̶̕h̷͝ m̸͝y̨ v͏̡̧i͏s̸̀͘i̸̧͝on̴ ̧l͞͏i̧̧͟ḱ͜͝ȩ͟ ̶̢̡t̵h̵͏i͠s̀͜͝!̶"͝" The grip on her head tightened as cars kept honking at her. She got tired of them and used the threads to crush the rest. "W҉hè̶r͜͠e̶ ̀̀͝t̷̀h̴̢e̷ ͏̧h̸̕e͡l̀͞l͏̢ ҉á̛r̴͜e̶͜ ̶t͘͜he̶y!̨̕" [/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b359](Open) (Possibly [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL])
Mitch got another alert and cursed. "Damn it Glitch..." He pulled out his phone shooting her a text.

Causing chaos again are we?

Glitch glared at her phone, how the hell did someone get her number.....how the hell did she have a phone. Glitch glared at it for quite some time before responding.

Ẃ̸ḩ͠o͠͏ t͏̸͝h̕e̴͟ ́̀͡@̶#͟͢҉$̴͢!̴ a̛r̕͠è ͘y̶̵ou̧̕!̵̛́ ̵̢

@Otakubeats

Glitch's eyes widened, he still remembered.

Ho̴w͜ ͡th͞ȩ ̢h̷e̶ll d͟o you̸ s̴tiļl ́re͜member. ̸ Į-̴No̕!͢

Y͒͋͆ͭ͊͛͐ͪ̒̏̑ͬͬͣ̔ͥ͏̢̢͉̩̟̮̲̘̟̥̺̫̕͢O̷̶͎̟̰̫̲̺̜͓̩̣͙̦̺͔̪͓ͫ̈ͫ͑͑̒̋ͥ͗͊ͧ̽ͨ́͘U̵̠̝̯̣̱̭͇̟̠̠͕̎̋ͥ̄͒͡͠͡ ̴̢̩̺͈̗̪̯̜̫͖̮̇̋̊͋̀F̷͓̳̟̲̦̬̯͓̲̽͑̆̐͗̐̔ͤ̒ͮͨͮ̓̒̾́͠ͅI̡̟̞̙̘͇͕͍͔͔̰ͤ́́͒́̓̐ͫ͗̀͑͠L̛̥̙̗̲̖̗̳ͩ̿̔̃̆͌͊̌ͥ́ͪͭ̏ͧͦ̈͋́͜͢ͅT̡ͪͪ͋ͩͭ̉̽̆́̏͌̓̌̈́̚͏̲͎̣̪̳̯̤͈͈̪̦H̸̢̨̹̺͈͕̖͕̐̔͆͆ͅỸ͛ͬ̎ͩ̌͌̊̒ͭ͋̅ͣ́̾̚҉̷̹̣̖͓̝̺̺̙͙̦̘̠̩͕͇́́ ̶̶̫̲̻͓̞͔̰̹̙̝̝̈́͗ͧͥG̡̎̌̔̾̉͛͑̽͂̂͊̿͋ͮ͆̇̔ͫ͟͠҉̗̭̰͇̙̯͓͉L̸̛̠̹̪̲ͫͬͦ̌̍ͦͣͪ̀̊̅͂̽̑ͩ̈́ͪͩI̳͔͚̰͓̮̲͚̺̳̻̺͈̪̪̱̙̲͔͑ͮͯ̊̏̏ͧ́̌̈́́͑̀͟͜T̴̡̢̨̙̹̦̯̖̤̼̠̳̰͚̆ͫ̍͑ͫ̒̈́͊͊̐ͮ͢C̗̝̱̲̤̗͍͕̪̪̺̭̳̙͕̥͕̯͋̅̀̊̌ͬ̿̔ͭ̂͆ͦ͟͝͠Ḩ̴̻̬͇͎̦͍̝̟ͤ̄͋ͥ̓͋͗̓ͬͅ!̿̏̆̌͛̇́ͬ̃ͪ͊̔͒̄ͦ҉̷͖̙͓͇́͟͠ ̵̹̫̳͓̼̙͎̯̬ͦͤ͌̿̃͂̃͠͞ͅ ͚̞̟̦̭̰̙͖̭̼̝̫̰̯̌ͭ̽ͫ̂ͬ̿̋͘͜͝͡Ş̝͕̗̪̝͚͕̹͇̣̮̻̟̲͓̋̓̌͛̓̑ͥͤͥͩͪ̈̽̿ͧ̏ͤ́̀̚͢ͅT̶̤̰̫̭̟̜̓͗ͩ͆͌̃̓ͮ̅̂͢͝͞ͅͅA̮͍̮͖ͮ̇ͭͩ̂͌͂̆ͭ̄͂̑̓̚͟͢͠Y̨̠̗̰͍̹̗͂̀ͦ̎́̈́̒̈́͒̎̓ͬ͑̕͟͝ ͂͊̇ͦ̊ͬ͒̆ͬ̓ͥ̅͏͠͏҉͚̗̙͕̭͚͚̖͎Ǫ̛̼̮̜͍̫͚̰͖̂̈́͑͊̇͗ͮ͂̇͒̿̽ͮ́̚̕Ȗͫͦ́̈ͭ̀̈́̌ͫ͏̴̵̠̻̙̯̞̻̘̺̻͈̖̘̦̭͠͠Ṫ̊͌ͦ̅̈́̔ͪͨ̍́̀҉̬̳͈̫̰̹̺͎̻̫̘̼̗̹̰̀́͜͝ ̧̘͍̜͓̙͉͈̝ͨ͌̂̇̌ͤ̉̇ͤ̓ͮ̾̀̚Ǫ̡̻͇̲̬̠̰ͪ͋͊́ͪ́̀F̧̈̔ͬ͑ͩͪ̈́ͪ͑̐ͫ̚͏͍̺̼̥̤̯͙̺̤͉̺̘͓̹̜͓̺͎ͅ ̡̛̦̰̣̯̭̓̾̋̃̊̔̎ͬ̿̀̓̒ͥ̄͆͘͝Mͯ̂̂͛̔́̓ͪ̿͌̆͂͋̽̋͌ͬ̚͜͏̥̲̼͓̻͚͇̣͎̠̱̳̱̩̺̥̩̀͟Y̴̴̥̲͕͖͇̮̳̹̏͛̏͌ͨ̅̽̏ͨ͊̉̈̽̈̂̓̕ ̴̡̮̳̪͖̼͇̦̰̝̣̙͍̭̗̳͎̳̆̉͛̓͋̌͛ͥ͋̽ͮ̿̇̒́͘ͅC̴̢̩͕͙̦̬͍͉̭͎̯̥͕̓̇́͐̔͝L̵̴͈͈̯͓͇̝͓̩̥͖̭̟̾ͯͫ̏̋ͤ̐ͣ̇̃̊̾ͩ́͊ͦ̐̚E̶͉̟̤̣̘̥̲̰̭̝̥͉̼̳̤̠͖͉͑̅͗̅̓͒̌͆͆͊̋̎͢ͅA̩̼̩̩͔̫͎̹̙̻̫͎͒ͫ̅ͬ̑ͧ̀ͤ̃̐̌̀͊̅̅ͬ͢͝N̢̡̫̯͇̬͙̯͎̖̂͗͊ͤ̇ͩ͆͡͡ͅŞ̵͎̯̱̳͔̰̞̘͓̩̰̈́ͣ͒͊̚͢͝͞I̵̡̯̞̝͍̲̜ͩ̔̔̔̿̈͌̿̈ͣ̂ͥͯ͆̚N̟͖̪̩͖̏̄̅̔̽̐̑ͫͬ͑ͯ͐ͬͭͩ̀͘͡G̛̤̰̥̲͙̯̼̼̦ͤ͗ͮ͒ͯͩ̌̋ͥ̍̌͛̀͢!̴̢̦̟̙͍̝̠͇̻ͪͪ̂̄̒͛̇ͣ̽ͤ̌̏͘͘

Anger and errors filled her eyes as she crushed another car. She remember Mitch, she was probably the person she got along the most with. She didn't care, he was still a glitch.

@Otakubeats

(Do you get what she's a parody of?)

@Otakubeats[/URL]

(Do you get what she's a parody of?)
(Error!Sans)

He texted back.

I know blah blah blah, shouldn't exist blah. Look. I dunno how I exist. But I do. So get over it kay? Anyhow, you're causing a ruckus. I'm kind busy right now, but if you wanna come talk just tell me.

(What if.....Mitch was Bolt's supposed to be non existent brother? DUN DUN DUUUNNNN! Ima sing the doom song now! [media]

[/media]

Glitch glared at her phone before seeing her portal open, she went in and vanished. A white error like portal appeared next to Mitch, wired and thread pulled him in, hanging him from a nonexistent roof. "So, ͘it̀'͟s y̶ou.̨ ̷ I̶t hąs̴ ͘b̡e̵en͟ ̧a ͡lo҉ng̶ ͏t̛i̢m̡e. ̶ H̕o͡w̨'s it͞ bȩen?̧ ͜Be҉ínģ a͏ g̶li̸tch.́"

@Otakubeats

(Well they both have the same powers.....That would be an interesting plot twist)

@Otakubeats[/URL]

(Well they both have the same powers.....That would be an interesting plot twist)
"Well, My brother still has no idea who I actually am. My friend is in a coma and may die. And.....basically normal human stuff. I don't know how to use this glitch power, so basically I'm just human. The only addition it gives me is a boost to my electric powers. However, I haven't unlocked em yet. So how's everything been for you? Hunting down glitches like me?"

The stitches tightened around his neck "Fùn̶,̴ mig̡ht ̧as͡ well ̡e͘n̛jo̵y ̨my ͟jo̷b҉." Glitch then studied him "̛In̨ m̡y ̡u͜n͞i̴vers̢e̕, y͡oư ͡w͝e͟r̕e ̨my b́e͜s͏ţ f̢ri͝end҉. ̕Ho҉w҉ ͟do̸ y҉ou͘ ̀ȩx͠i̸st and ͜y͝et kn͡o̶w͜ abo͢ut ̷me?̡" This was a question that she still didn't understand. Something else came from the sky, it looked like Mitch. "͞I d͘o͢n'͘t ̢lik̵e̵ ̨him! ̡H̨è'͟s ̸ug̶l̕y͢!̶"̸ The puppet said smacking him "He͟y͜! ͘Ba̧d҉ ̛f҉re̢ak̷ ͏#7̡!̧ This ͜is̸ ou̷r̶ gųest.̕"̨

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back