• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(It's only for like two days or more. See ya then :D )

[/QUOTE]
(You said last post .....)

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Miles sighed as he let him back down "I'm guessing you are off your meds. I've only seen something like this with my sister," he said examining him.

@Yappi

(Last post here.........bye! :D )
Fimbar laughs "You mean these pills that cloud your head and control!" He says throwing the empty bottle on the ground

(Nay shall we forget eachother, nor leave one behind. Our heart and minds connected, run in time. We find our path and follow it so. But this place here will always be home.

-An original Poem.)​

xighVu9.jpg

Uera

Uera tilted his head at the suit. "Someone who matched my reflexes with the aid of a suit. That's...something worth taking note of. And taking down." He then flew back to the hotel room, closing the door and going to sleep. Uera wondered what his sister was doing, and how just a few days ago she was here with him, cracking the very exis-

Before Uera could finish his thought, he fell asleep.

<Closed>

((Welp, I'm sort of still here. Wish me luck, I have to go babysit about three five year old, one four year old, and one three year old. I work at the pool.))

((THEY ARE HYPER TOO ( :( )))

Otakubeats said:

(Nay shall we forget eachother, nor leave one behind. Our heart and minds connected, run in time. We find our path and follow it so. But this place here will always be home.

-An original Poem.)​
((Must say, quite a well-made poem.

*Snaps*))

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((Welp, I'm sort of still here. Wish me luck, I have to go babysit about three five year old, one four year old, and one three year old. I work at the pool.))

[/QUOTE]
(Slothw are only enjoyable for one day, 2 days is a lil much)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((Welp, I'm sort of still here. Wish me luck, I have to go babysit about three five year old, one four year old, and one three year old. I work at the pool.))

[/QUOTE]
1374508115_faint-o.gif

((SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, GUYS!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I KNOW I MIGHT SEEM LIKE A PRICK, BUT I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!))

Quillicious said:
((SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, GUYS!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I KNOW I MIGHT SEEM LIKE A PRICK, BUT I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!))
(I LOVE YOU TOO MAN, NO HOMO)

Kaera and Uera

Kaera stretched and walked over to Uera's hotel room. "Uera?" She quickly shifted into a seat before her brother jumped on the couch and squeezed her. "Kaera you still care!" He beamed widely before Kaera shook her head. "No, I'm just...place to stay...?" Uera turned to the girl curiously. "Right...anyways..."

<Open for interaction, Uera's phone>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back