• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

JPax42 said:

xighVu9.jpg

Uera

Uera blocked the blade in a haze of purple flames. "I was not expecting that!" He chuckled darkly before slamming his fist towards the stomach of the suit. Uera's fist moved faster than any human perception could keep up, and it was fast enough to threaten bullets. The strength behind the punch was also intense enough to punch through five feet of concrete. While he punched, Uera's movement was also combined with a kick to the suit's head.

@Samurai Jay
The man in the exp armor reacts The AI speeding up his moments allowing him to twist to the side to avoid the punch and then bend back to avoid the kick. He then lashes out with his own kick the foot a blur and the blue energy seems to collect on the toes of the armored foot-

Armored man- this is good, I haven't had a challenge like this since I left the special forces

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](*Grabs [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]* Goodbye everyone! I mean i'll still be here but for right now i'm packing. *Shoves @JPax42 in suitcase* I love you all!)
(Bye shammy (-cries in corner with sloth-)

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Miles titled his head at Fimbar "Are you alright?" He asked without emotion as he moved around him with his guard up. He put one hand behind his back in case he tried anything.

@Yappi

(OH GOD ONLY AN HOUR! (:'())
Astra clapped and hugged him.

"Akeldama helped me! He got me food!"

She stretched her wings slightly, brushing off the burned spots of her skin.

(WHYYYY! I have to go to the pool too!)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](*Grabs [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL]* Goodbye everyone! I mean i'll still be here but for right now i'm packing. *Shoves @JPax42 in suitcase* I love you all!)
(TAKE ME TOO!)

Bolt curled up around her "I love you," he whispered while looking up at the sky. "Nice day out isn't it." Bolt yawned as he rested his head on the tree "I'm tired, going to take a quick nap."

@Echo Dreamsong

(*Takes Echo and shoves in suit case* There c:)

Miles lifts Fimbar up using his telekinesis "Are you feeling well?" He looked down at the knife and used his powers to throw it in a trashcan.

@Yappi

(*Takes Yappi and places in suitcase* YOU'RE COMING TOO! c:)

xighVu9.jpg

Uera

Uera grabs the foot with one hand, using his other hand to shield himself from the energy with his own flames. Wrong move, on the man's part. Since Uera was holding the foot, he pulled it and aimed to throw the man through three buildings with enough strength to crush diamonds.

@Samurai Jay

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Miles lifts Fimbar up using his telekinesis "Are you feeling well?" He looked down at the knife and used his powers to throw it in a trashcan.

[/QUOTE]
(Kaera: *continues laughing about how ridiculous this guy is*)

JPax42 said:
(Kaera: *continues laughing about how ridiculous this guy is*)
(*Continues laughing how ridiculous Kaera is* jk your chars are cool, better than mine)

Fimbar thinks "Yea" he says seeing man colors and creatures in the street. Very fluent Hallucinations

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:

xighVu9.jpg

Uera

Uera grabs the foot with one hand, using his other hand to shield himself from the energy with his own flames. Wrong move, on the man's part. Since Uera was holding the foot, he pulled it and aimed to throw the man through three buildings with enough strength to crush diamonds.

@Samurai Jay
The man hits the buildings but the holes look to need to be smashed it looks like someone cut through the majority of the obsticals in the way and you see the man stand up where he landed some blood coming from the bottom of the helmet- dam you have a strong arm. We need to figure out how to use all the capabilities of these weapons soon.

Suddenly a truck goes between uera and the armored man and the guy seems to vanish while he is out of sight-

(And the introduction of stolen anti hero gear XP it can only get better from here on out)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359]([/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359]My goodbyes:[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]: A weirdo who I will miss

@Echo Dreamsong: Stranger who brought this rp back to life

@Quillicious: Started the arks

@Otakubeats: Made on of the first post here that made me sad

@Salex: Brought a character that made me die laughing

@JPax42: Oh and sweet Jessica........You did fucking nothing :D )
(Your the only one you will miss!!!!)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359]([/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359]My goodbyes:[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]: A weirdo who I will miss

@Echo Dreamsong: Stranger who brought this rp back to life

@Quillicious: Started the arks

@Otakubeats: Made on of the first post here that made me sad

@Salex: Brought a character that made me die laughing

@JPax42: Oh and sweet Jessica........You did fucking nothing :D )
(yay.)

((I have to go now... ;~;

By the time I get back, I may be in the hospital. Try not to worry, it's my own fault for not listening to the doctor. I'll be in touch!))

Bolt laid there holding Astra close as he rested a hand on her head. He woke up a bit earlier and stared at the sky for a little bit, hearing the birds chirp and the wind blow. Made him feel at ease before he went back to sleep.

@Echo Dreamsong

Miles sighed as he let him back down "I'm guessing you are off your meds. I've only seen something like this with my sister," he said examining him.

@Yappi

(Last post here.........bye! :D )

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((I have to go now... ;~;
By the time I get back, I may be in the hospital. Try not to worry, it's my own fault for not listening to the doctor. I'll be in touch!))

[/QUOTE]
maxresdefault.jpg

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(It's only for like two days or more. See ya then :D )

[/QUOTE]
((B-but I can't live without RPN for 2 days...

*Shivers*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back