• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heroing is always easier with a partner!-- My search for a BNHA (MHA) MxM or FxM romance!

Lemonsanity

Anti-Capitalist Queer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my wonderful, wonderful subjects! Eevee-chan here again! I am 22 years of age and am looking for a long-term partner for this roleplay. First off, here's a bit about me!

I am a University student at Owens Community College in Ohio, United States. My Timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time). I reply rather quickly, though I barely Reply at all on Weekends. OOC chat is important to me. I love chatting with my RP partners! I roleplay from 3rd person's point of view.

This is OC x OC, I do not like having Cannon characters in any of my roleplays. Please reply to this thread if interested!

I like more having OC´s than playing Cannon chars too o/
If you´re still open it I'd like to talk about the rp ^^

I like more having OC´s than playing Cannon chars too o/
If you´re still open it I'd like to talk about the rp ^^
Of course I'm still open, I just posted less than 15 minutes ago!
I'll shoot you a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back