Heroes of Tomorrow

Rera

Rera took the hit from the pipe easily. The lead stung and burned but she didn't show any other signs of pain. In fact, there was half a smile on her face. "You're gonna hit me just so you don't feel stupid? Gee, you are an asshole." She relaxed against the bus and tensed up for more pain. Not like she was going to be stripped or anything, so there was almost nothing to worry about.

@Broncos @Theflamre

Sera

"Come on, get ready then." Sera had taken off her bloody clothes and stormed back in the room with two training jumpsuits, one in each hand. Those things were durable and helped in a lot of things. One of them was extended out to Toby. The most shocking part was that the trackers were ripped out. "You in, or you out?" 

@Cipah

Rera

Rera took the hit from the pipe easily. The lead stung and burned but she didn't show any other signs of pain. In fact, there was half a smile on her face. "You're gonna hit me just so you don't feel stupid? Gee, you are an asshole." She relaxed against the bus and tensed up for more pain. Not like she was going to be stripped or anything, so there was almost nothing to worry about.

@Broncos @Theflamre

Sera

"Come on, get ready then." Sera had taken off her bloody clothes and stormed back in the room with two training jumpsuits, one in each hand. Those things were durable and helped in a lot of things. One of them was extended out to Toby. The most shocking part was that the trackers were ripped out. "You in, or you out?" 

@Cipah

"Have you ever considered after this nothing will be satisfying?" he asks  looking at her "I'm being serious you super strong and enduring so their no drug or sex or any thing will ever be satisfying after this" he loathed these immortal pricks that waved it around like a flag that made them superior to everyone ever. "after you presumably stop us or what ever your going to do you will move on and forever doing this well you will go insane so I'm wondering what's your plan after this wonder around tell you off your self or what." he sat down resting his head on his hand this was a losing fight and he instantly had stopped caring about trying to win no longer did he feel his normal curiosity or anything he only asked cause it was a natural reaction. because if her weakness was only a irritation at most where was the enjoyment at attempting the impossible.

Rera and Qsa

"Fuck you too." Rera flipped up her middle finger from her binds towards the guy who was blabbering nonsense to her. She could hardly see him through the pain of getting hit with lead, but damn did she have a high pain tolerance. Just one hit wasn't going to do anything, regardless of it being a weakness or not.

Qsa walked in a second later with a bored expression. "So you hit her once. Who do you think you are, Saitama? This is how it's done." She picked up the lead pipe and tore it into two halves. She put one in Rera's mouth (which almost cost her a finger, damnit) and raised the other one. Qsa brought it crashing down on Rera's forehead, which made a slightly more severe reaction than the one Lunatic did. "Get her on the ground, I'd like to see her bleed through her nose." With that, Qsa began to put the lead around her feet. This was going to be a long night for Rera.

@Broncos @Theflamre

Rera and Qsa

"Fuck you too." Rera flipped up her middle finger from her binds towards the guy who was blabbering nonsense to her. She could hardly see him through the pain of getting hit with lead, but damn did she have a high pain tolerance. Just one hit wasn't going to do anything, regardless of it being a weakness or not.

Qsa walked in a second later with a bored expression. "So you hit her once. Who do you think you are, Saitama? This is how it's done." She picked up the lead pipe and tore it into two halves. She put one in Rera's mouth (which almost cost her a finger, damnit) and raised the other one. Qsa brought it crashing down on Rera's forehead, which made a slightly more severe reaction than the one Lunatic did. "Get her on the ground, I'd like to see her bleed through her nose." With that, Qsa began to put the lead around her feet. This was going to be a long night for Rera.

@Broncos @Theflamre

"Well if you have no problems with I'm going to go rob a bank while you beat her for a while, then I might fill an orphanage with the money.... before lighting both on fire." he says still very disinterested with the woman "also phycopath or whatever you name is kill her don't just beat her and leave her out side and if she some how escapes" he writes down his number "warn me please I don't want to seem like I'm being bossy because she is the boss just ... look I'm just going to say after you beat her and I don't want assume any thing about you so ill leave it at do other things *he air quotes hinting very hard at rape* clean up please and to you boss my highest respect unless you need my help here still" he says the last very laxedly like he was in no hurry if you wanted him around. @Broncos

Luantic laughed and threw Rera to the ground. This was going to be fun for him

@Theflamre @JPax

Mark stood in front of The Lounge. His evil side had laid waste to the bar, the place of so much hope and sorrow. He looked to a whip he had kept from Jenn, the love of his life at this point, he took from the wreckage. His evil side might have been in control, but his good and bad still loved Jenn with all their hearts. They sometimes wonder what Jenn would think of them today. Now Mark waits in front of the burning bar, waiting for a hero to come so he could use them for his own whims

(Open)

Rera and Qsa

Rera winced and grit her teeth as she was thrown. "You know...I'm not from the Heroes of T-UGH!" At that point, Qsa kicked Rera hard across the face with the lead wrapped feet of hers. "If you're thinking about raping her, remember she's no older than sixteen." Qsa lifted Rera's face by the hair, glaring directly at her through her red eyes. Rera seemed to shift back uncomfortably from Qsa's closeness. "Aren't you Hilbert's daughter? You know, I'd enjoy hitting your dad more." Qsa turned back to Lunatic. "So, what's the information you want out of her?" 

Rera tried to hit Qsa, but immediately had her wrist grabbed and was kicked hard against the side of the bus. "Don't have all day."

@Broncos

Rera and Qsa

Rera winced and grit her teeth as she was thrown. "You know...I'm not from the Heroes of T-UGH!" At that point, Qsa kicked Rera hard across the face with the lead wrapped feet of hers. "If you're thinking about raping her, remember she's no older than sixteen." Qsa lifted Rera's face by the hair, glaring directly at her through her red eyes. Rera seemed to shift back uncomfortably from Qsa's closeness. "Aren't you Hilbert's daughter? You know, I'd enjoy hitting your dad more." Qsa turned back to Lunatic. "So, what's the information you want out of her?" 

Rera tried to hit Qsa, but immediately had her wrist grabbed and was kicked hard against the side of the bus. "Don't have all day."

@Broncos

He stopped turning around "you know what I think its every gentle man's job to protect such a lovly woman if your prisoner got loose and I would feel ever so bad if I left him in my place and you were scard." the ass kissery in his voice so thick that if you smelled his breath you would smell the bosses lunch from yesterday .in all honesty he had saw the the child had crawled behind a dumbster before dieing and wondered if he could force the hero to eat the corpse. He thought about her thoughts on the rape no older than sixteen if it was anything it was for torture so her didn't effect that infact her youth made the oods of her being mentally scared better.

@Broncos

Last edited by a moderator:
Toby paused for a moment then nodded, taking the suit. He quickly shed himself in his old layer before donning his new outfit. He was glad to be finally doing something heroic. It was about time he let himself loose of the shackles that the HoT put on him. He was out to help people in need, not stand at a roadside directing traffic.

He struck a valiant pose before Sera, wearing a smirk. "Do I look heroic enough?" he asked.

@JPax

"Of course I mean you may be called death but you aren't a killer" Casey says sarcastically as he hops on the bike. The engine roared to life as the bounty hunter activated the bike. "Yeah I get what you mean training or on the job. Or drink heavily maybe that's just me" Casey says as he is about to jet off. There was report about a few crimes. An attack on a bar by someone. Then a bunch of psychos apparently going after one of those Heroes Of Tomorrow. The latter seemed more fun.  "Yeah I guess we will both be having busy nights". @Shammy the Shamrock 

(ah fuck me, i have not been getting notifications and now im about 5 pages late, shiiiiiitttttt ;-;)

(Yup!  I'm actually the GM  :) )

( Thank you) The large man patrolled the ally ways his chain mail was adroned with a red cape and under his chain mail he wore a blue tunic with a belt so it acted as a kilt. as he walked through the ally ways he saw a bus and it's occupants one of them reminded him of a member of the tungsten reds a group he had recently become a part of it wasent tell she was kicked hard into the side of the bus that he saw it was Pulse his new sword sister. He pulled his long bow out of thin air notching the appearing arrow as he let the arrow fly towards the hooded figure. "let the girl go" he says in the deep tones that are naturally a part of his voice.

@Broncos @Theflamre @JPax

( Thank you) The large man patrolled the ally ways his chain mail was adroned with a red cape and under his chain mail he wore a blue tunic with a belt so it acted as a kilt. as he walked through the ally ways he saw a bus and it's occupants one of them reminded him of a member of the tungsten reds a group he had recently become a part of it wasent tell she was kicked hard into the side of the bus that he saw it was Pulse his new sword sister. He pulled his long bow out of thin air notching the appearing arrow as he let the arrow fly towards the hooded figure. "let the girl go" he says in the deep tones that are naturally a part of his voice.

@Broncos @Theflamre @JPax

"Can I feed her a child's corps...." he stared before he was cut off by a arrow slamming into his side a flinging him through the side of of the bus and subsequently the build near it. his enchanted cloak had saved him but he knew there was going to be a serious bruise across his rib cage. "e" he finished his sentence as he was on his back now in the buildings main room. He would need a moment before he rose again atleast tell his head stopped spinning.

A laugh came from Lunatic's lips and said "And let our information slip away? Hell no,". He then grabbed the tied up Rera and ran into the bus and laid her on a bed. He then started the bus and said "Qsa, robe guy, get in! Chara, keep an eye on our prisoner!"

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong @Theflamre @Dick Tracy

(If anyone wants to take on Mark who is currently burning a bar to the ground, they can. However, just a warning, as he does have mind control powers)

Death

Death would have taken the pub in a heart beat but then the feeling of another dead body came to her.  She let out a sigh, running the robotic hand through her hair "My job is never done," she joked before heading near the forest.  "Leave me a few heads!  I need them for my collection," she joked before running and vanishing into the darkness.  She finally found the dead body but also looked around for the culprit.
@SirGrey @Echo Dreamsong

The bounty hunter puts a hand up to signify goodbye. "I'd make a joke about seeing death soon but I think that joke has run out" he says sardonically as he takes flight above the busy city. Hover Biking does beat waiting in traffic. Deciding to take his bike to the bus. It was good that the bounty hunter eyes were every where. As he got closer to seemingly stationary bus it started to move. Pulling his pistol from its holster he steps on the gas, well a hover bike really doesn't have gas but you get the idea, and sets off after the lunatics. Aiming at the tires Casey tries to take the vehicle off the road. @JPax @Echo Dreamsong @Theflamre @Dick Tracy @Broncos

Qsa and Rera

"Honestly there isn't anything we can get out of her. But there is something I'll get out of attacking this man. Lunatic, might want to get out of here. I'll follow you guys later." Qsa stepped out of the bus and walked up to the chain mail man. She put her hand to her mouth. "Look, we aren't savages like you. I'll make this a bit more painless." She sank her transparent teeth into her wrist and let the black blood flow into her mouth. What was about to happen would be catastrophic... 

Rera began thrashing around in her binds, though by the amount Qsa hit her left her weak. She glared at Lunatic and tried to fry his brain but couldn't seem to summon any radiation because of the lead. She tried to get the hell out of there by rolling off the bed onto the floor.

@Broncos @SirGrey @Echo Dreamsong @Dick Tracy @Theflamre

Sera

"Yeah...of course you do!" Sera smiled as she looked down at the jumpsuit in her hands. It was a nice change from blood. "You can go on ahead, I'll catch up." Sera then began to put on the jumpsuit the best she could without falling over like the first time she did it.

Can't embarrass yourself, thought Sera as she finished putting it on. Normally it came with a grapple hook but if you could fly, it was useless.

@Cipah

Death

Death would have taken the pub in a heart beat but then the feeling of another dead body came to her.  She let out a sigh, running the robotic hand through her hair "My job is never done," she joked before heading near the forest.  "Leave me a few heads!  I need them for my collection," she joked before running and vanishing into the darkness.  She finally found the dead body but also looked around for the culprit.
@SirGrey @Echo Dreamsong

Aquira let out a high pitched laugh, clutching her sides. Alice was starting to reconsider, but the memory of taunts dissolved that.  Was killing really that bad? Maybe it would let others know she was a real person. Just because she had other people in her should not take away her human rights. Aquira was happy about that and chucked another knife that found its home in a woman's chest. "HA!" She cried before bending over to examine the blood.

Death

Death let out a sigh as she took out her scythe once more only this time not to take the dead.  "You're making my job just too easy."  She whispered, switching her weapon to the metal hand.  She wasn't planning on killing the girl, rather knocking her out and to take her to HOT.  With one last glance, Death charged towards the girl, aiming a hit to the head with the back of her scythe.
@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back