Heroes of Tomorrow

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

dk7y4J5.jpg

Sai Khan

"Tachyon"

"Wow. Already?" Sai cracked his neck and turned his head directly at the guns pointed towards him. The men in masks trembled as they pointed to the radio. "Do it! Tell the world!" One man tried to nudge him with the gun. Sai pressed the radio button and began to speak. "Hello citizens of Empire City. This is Tachyon..."

"Well, anything else I have to say to you all? Guess it's time to say goodbye..." A smile spread across the corners of his mouth as he mentioned this. The men all stepped forwards and cocked their guns. Sai made sure the radio heard that noise. "I'ma do it...." 

"Do it." The sound of gunshots rang through the split-second of silence, even going as far as transmitting through the radio. However, instead of the sound of Sai's body hitting the floor, a hollow but warped ringing resonated throughout the room the vigilante seemed to be in. Men's grunts followed by several raw 'thuds.' "Say goodbye to the Malkov Mafia."

Static filled the radio and most people would decide to go back to their normal lives after this interesting transmission.

Note: This is just the first post! 

(@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex The Baldie @Yappi @YoungX

@The Chronicler @Cipah @The J @Vampunk @Otakubeats @Barred)

Last edited by a moderator:

bf5fc13be51d281347e0b00694c7689b.jpg

Mr. Light

The sound of flickering lights came from the top floor of the building as he woke up.  Mr. Light's eyes bolted to life, turning bright blue as he got up to get dressed.  He put on a thin jacket with a white buttoned shirt, just something causal and not too fancy.

He took a deep breath and with the wave of his hand made the tv turn on to see his favorite rock wielding girl, Sierra.  He smiled at her announcement "She's perfect for tv."  He mumbled to himself quietly before heading out his door to the brightly lighted room.  Despite everything that had happened, it was still the same place where him, his friends and his sis-Let's not talk about that one.

Mr. Light walked around before heading to a light socket, resting his hand against it and vanishing from the room.  He appeared at his small office, he didn't even know why he needed it, it did make him look professional though.  If there was one thing that he believed to have it for, that would be the sight of his city.  It seemed like a perfect view, to watch it from afar.  He remembered when it was just him and some random heroes picked off the street, now Bolt was Mr. Light, the co leader of HOT and it felt good.

13352548._SY540_.jpg

Tyler Celtic

~

SoundBreaker

Tyler walked around the city, observing everything. He awaited missions most days, but still would fight even if he was told not to. He had considered becoming a vigilante many times, but the connections he had with others in the association kept him from ever truly doing it. He had several comments on his files. Things like, stubborn, reckless, hell the most popular name for him was insubordinate. Tyler was currently on watch. Which meant any actions done without order, were being marked. Like he cared. Someone needed help? He would help them dammit. His appearance got a few odd looks, but most residents had gotten used to everyone's looks. The only people confused were visitors or new settlers. Shrugging off most of this with silent glances, he continued on his merry way. Maybe he'd get a job. Probably not. He wasn't trusted enough to be on mission call. Tyler eventually got in trouble for stopping a crime without being told so. His superior got fed up and made him go to Mr.Light, aka Bolt's office. He walked to the door and knocked a few times. Then just waited. 

gtg 4an

Toby "Tusk" Bates

Now, Toby wasn't usually the type to moan on and on about things. He saw moaning as a sign off one's weakness, not to mention how annoying it is. This, however, was an exception. The mother and her two daughters--one within a pram and the other walking aside it, clinging on to it--stood on the sidewalk expectantly. You sighed and held your hand up to the oncoming traffic. It halted, though not through any will of their own. The little family began walking. Halfway across, the little girl walking beside the pram took a misstep and tumbled towards the ground. Another motion of the hand and she paused halfway down. I made graceful gestures to bring her back to her feet, illiciting laughs from the little girls and a word of thanks (and a strange look) from the mother. The hand movements were all showmanship, naturally.

Another sigh escaped his mouth as they walked on and the cars regained their motion. True, he had only joined recently, but there was hardly anything heroic about using your frankly amazing mind powers to be a glorified fusion between a traffic light and a lollipop man. Honestly, what a terrible first job. How underappreciated were his powers? Was he really so weak compared to the other heroes that his only use is as a civil servent? It was pitiful. He hadn't even been given a costume to wear! Just a rubbish glow-in-the-dark vest that everyone from bin men to builders wear. He could build a house in seconds. 

A car splashed a puddle that Toby didn't react to quickly enough. "Great," he thought. "Bored and wet."

dk7y4J5.jpg

Sai Khan

"Tachyon"

"Wow. Already?" Sai cracked his neck and turned his head directly at the guns pointed towards him. The men in masks trembled as they pointed to the radio. "Do it! Tell the world!" One man tried to nudge him with the gun. Sai pressed the radio button and began to speak. "Hello citizens of Empire City. This is Tachyon..."

"Well, anything else I have to say to you all? Guess it's time to say goodbye..." A smile spread across the corners of his mouth as he mentioned this. The men all stepped forwards and cocked their guns. Sai made sure the radio heard that noise. "I'ma do it...." 

"Do it." The sound of gunshots rang through the split-second of silence, even going as far as transmitting through the radio. However, instead of the sound of Sai's body hitting the floor, a hollow but warped ringing resonated throughout the room the vigilante seemed to be in. Men's grunts followed by several raw 'thuds.' "Say goodbye to the Malkov Mafia."

Static filled the radio and most people would decide to go back to their normal lives after this interesting transmission.

Note: This is just the first post! 

(@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex The Baldie @Yappi @YoungX

@The Chronicler @Cipah @The J @Vampunk @Otakubeats @Barred)

Ying and Yang lay unactivated inside a small room. The producer seems to not activated them. After a while small systems slowly boot up. Tungsten Reds leader is the only one who can activate the 2 fully. They appeared to be in the main base of the Tungsten Reds inside a small storage closet. 

The Wolf

There are moments in a man's life where there's an absolute danger and that you should be scared of it, Ethan rarely had that moment in his life , he would get fed up with things or get frustrated on an objective but overall his entire time being a vigilante was pretty good. He never really had the fear in his life to get actually scared. The same is going for being captured by some very suspicious men. Felt nice while it lasted. 

In moments, the guard who was carrying all of his gear, was knocked out on the floor with some bruises. Now here's how that went, his phone is locked on to give an alert every 5 minutes due to high level powering on it. It's called the iPhone 13. It's still shit even though it's been 12 goddamn years. When he found the time was right, Ethan went from bark to full-blown bite.  And he was not gonna forgive himself for doing that. Then all the Wolf needed to do was hack the door.. hack the door... hack the goddamn door control!! Ethan sighed. "Fine, I'll just call for a hero. If anything."

The Wolf picked up his phone and dialed the front desk lady of HOT that he's met in some compromising situations. The lady said a hero would be coming, but he had his doubts. 

—————————

(Giving you guys something to do.)

The Wolf

There are moments in a man's life where there's an absolute danger and that you should be scared of it, Ethan rarely had that moment in his life , he would get fed up with things or get frustrated on an objective but overall his entire time being a vigilante was pretty good. He never really had the fear in his life to get actually scared. The same is going for being captured by some very suspicious men. Felt nice while it lasted. 

In moments, the guard who was carrying all of his gear, was knocked out on the floor with some bruises. Now here's how that went, his phone is locked on to give an alert every 5 minutes due to high level powering on it. It's called the iPhone 13. It's still shit even though it's been 12 goddamn years. When he found the time was right, Ethan went from bark to full-blown bite.  And he was not gonna forgive himself for doing that. Then all the Wolf needed to do was hack the door.. hack the door... hack the goddamn door control!! Ethan sighed. "Fine, I'll just call for a hero. If anything."

The Wolf picked up his phone and dialed the front desk lady of HOT that he's met in some compromising situations. The lady said a hero would be coming, but he had his doubts. 

—————————

(Giving you guys something to do.)

13352548._SY540_.jpg

Tyler Celtic

~

SoundBreaker

Ty felt his phone buzz. He checked the message and grinned. Seemed he had something to do after all. Using the gps, he ran to the location. Sneaking in, he avoided anyone else, and searched for the Target. Tyler soon came upon the wolf's room. What the hell was going on?! He hacked the door panel, opening it to see the Wolf. "You called in a hero?" He asked this with some sarcasm, because he was on the thin line of hero and vigilante. 

Sierra and Rin Tesla

"Mother Earth" "Zapper Lamp"

Sierra walked out of her recording room, carrying a small 11 year old girl who was fast asleep. The biological daughter of Alexander and Sierra Tesla was snoozing calmly on her mom's shoulder, letting out little electrical pulses from her head. "Alex, remember when she was a kid? She had no idea electrons were in everything so she blew up the stove..." She chuckled and looked to the monitors. "Huh? New recruits? Alright, send them in. Once they check their email."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Vampunk @Echo Dreamsong(Echo and Vamp, if you need a way to get started :))

bf5fc13be51d281347e0b00694c7689b.jpg

Mr. Light

Alex was happy to see the two and ruffled the little girls hair.  "She's still is a kid.  I'm just glad it wasn't anything too important," he smiled at the two before his eyes darted to the monitors.  He tilted his head and put his hands behind his back.  "Don't worry i'll send them in soon enough."  He turned his attention back to Sierra "You were great out there.  Sorry I wasn't up earlier, I passed out a lot longer than excepted."  Alex rubbed the back of his head, giving a light chuckle.

@JPax

1a430790a72b2db829aa8d5501d50dd2.jpg

Hilbert

On a bullet train sat a man in his early thirties. He looked like he was the type to work the standard shift at the office but in actuality he really had no actual job. In fact, he was an odd jobs man who gets paid to do various tasks. The man looked to be looking out the window a bit before looking to his laptop in concerns to the recent news. Empire City had changed the last twelve years and certainly his own place, Starlight City, had gone through changes as well. As the bullet train sped through the tracks, an announcement would play saying that his destination, Empire City, is being approached. With a casual look on his face he gets up and prepares to get off the train. Once the train comes to a stop, he gets off and heads out of the station to see Empire City twelve years later. 

"Well... this is certainly a long time coming," Hilbert says as he takes one good look at his surroundings.

Astraea hobbled down a street, short hair getting in her face as she tried to spit it out. "FUCK!" She suddenly shouted, drawing the attention of nearby pedestrians. A older woman covered her Grandson's ears and scurried along. Astra glared at a man. "What the hell are you lookin at?!" She shouted before just continuing. Small creaks and groans came from the rusty metal prosthetic she wore. Yeah, she'd lost her leg as a baby. She'd also lost her left eye in a fight when she was slightly younger. Astra may or may not have been a bad child. "Stupid muggles..." She muttered, referring to her favorite book series. Astra liked to think that maybe one day she'd get to go to Hogwarts. That one day she'd be something more than just a foster child. She lived with over seven other kids, so food was scarce and hard to find. Searching through alley ways and dumpsters felt familiar, but she could never place that memory.

What she needed now was to find her old family. The foster parents had told her all about that fabled man who she had been taken from, but Astra had never made any attempt to find him. How much could he have wanted her if he let them have her? He probably had another family, but maybe he'd find someone other than a crazy household for her.  The old prosthetic leg she had dug into the skin above where her knee would have been. She'd had that leg for many years, even as she grew. "Maybe that... Bolt will give me a new one..." She let a small smile cross her face as she thought about what he might be like. Maybe they had been happy before that. Astra knew how to read and write, but she skipped school mostly everyday. The note with the 'Bolt's' address was proof of her ability. So she headed to the tower and rang the bell before knocking rather aggressively. "Mister Bolt person! You there?!" Her chest felt like it was on fire as she turned away from the cameras. Even if she tried to act tough, the thought of meeting the man who started to raise her brought back those emotions she tried to hide. After several deep breaths, she sort of looked at the camera while keeping her head down a bit. Her short red hair mostly covered her face and certainly covered her eyes patch. 

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax

Hilbert

On a bullet train sat a man in his early thirties. He looked like he was the type to work the standard shift at the office but in actuality he really had no actual job. In fact, he was an odd jobs man who gets paid to do various tasks. The man looked to be looking out the window a bit before looking to his laptop in concerns to the recent news. Empire City had changed the last twelve years and certainly his own place, Starlight City, had gone through changes as well. As the bullet train sped through the tracks, an announcement would play saying that his destination, Empire City, is being approached. With a casual look on his face he gets up and prepares to get off the train. Once the train comes to a stop, he gets off and heads out of the station to see Empire City twelve years later. 

"Well... this is certainly a long time coming," Hilbert says as he takes one good look at his surroundings.

Without really thinking, Alice stumbled along. Her face was mostly covered by her deep blue hair, but she saw fine. At the moment her appearance was unaltered by her powers, only hair dye. She'd never known anything heroic about the city, so seeing a strange out of towner seemed a perfect story. In her wedge heels, she rushed forward and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, um, would you..." Alice stopped for a minute, fighting of her other part, Aquila's raging anger, before continuing. "Would you mind an interview a-about your views on the new c-city?"

Without really thinking, Alice stumbled along. Her face was mostly covered by her deep blue hair, but she saw fine. At the moment her appearance was unaltered by her powers, only hair dye. She'd never known anything heroic about the city, so seeing a strange out of towner seemed a perfect story. In her wedge heels, she rushed forward and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, um, would you..." Alice stopped for a minute, fighting of her other part, Aquila's raging anger, before continuing. "Would you mind an interview a-about your views on the new c-city?"

"Hmm?" Hilbert said as he would turn around and look to see a young woman. "The new city? I mean... I guess so... It's not like I'm in a rush to do anything right now." He would clear his throat for a bit and scratch the back of his head. "I'll spare a bit of my time. What exactly do you want to ask specifically? I mean so far this new city looks... well progressive?" The word choices that he thought of weren't exactly the greatest but he didn't have a solid opinion of the twelve years later version of Empire City. 

"Hmm?" Hilbert said as he would turn around and look to see a young woman. "The new city? I mean... I guess so... It's not like I'm in a rush to do anything right now." He would clear his throat for a bit and scratch the back of his head. "I'll spare a bit of my time. What exactly do you want to ask specifically? I mean so far this new city looks... well progressive?" The word choices that he thought of weren't exactly the greatest but he didn't have a solid opinion of the twelve years later version of Empire City. 

Alice's face flushed as she realized just how stupid her question had sounded. "I, uh, yeah.... That's what I needed... Um, uh, thank you!" She squeaked before turning to stalk away. At that moment, Aquila decided to begin screaming.

IDIOT! Don't you know how dumb you sound!? You sound crazy! This is why should be in charge!

Alice could feel her starting to take over her mind, taking control of the limbs. Her deep blue hair began to morph into a deep ginger. Alice shrieked and began grabbing at the hair, trying to force Aquila out. "NO! BACK!" She shouted, digging her fingers into her scalp. The other voice that had stayed dormant chimed in.

Alice! You're startin to make a scene~!

Alice ignored Carly and continued to fight with Aquila. Her muscles grew weak and her hands fell to her sides as she took a deep breath. The hair finished its ginger changing and her eyes became an orange and violet. Aquila began to laugh suddenly, turning to face Hilbert. 

"Looks like I win! Anyways, I am Aquila. I'm in charge now. I don't think the idiot got a name, so what is it?" She asked Hilbert.

Alice's face flushed as she realized just how stupid her question had sounded. "I, uh, yeah.... That's what I needed... Um, uh, thank you!" She squeaked before turning to stalk away. At that moment, Aquila decided to begin screaming.

IDIOT! Don't you know how dumb you sound!? You sound crazy! This is why should be in charge!

Alice could feel her starting to take over her mind, taking control of the limbs. Her deep blue hair began to morph into a deep ginger. Alice shrieked and began grabbing at the hair, trying to force Aquila out. "NO! BACK!" She shouted, digging her fingers into her scalp. The other voice that had stayed dormant chimed in.

Alice! You're startin to make a scene~!

Alice ignored Carly and continued to fight with Aquila. Her muscles grew weak and her hands fell to her sides as she took a deep breath. The hair finished its ginger changing and her eyes became an orange and violet. Aquila began to laugh suddenly, turning to face Hilbert. 

"Looks like I win! Anyways, I am Aquila. I'm in charge now. I don't think the idiot got a name, so what is it?" She asked Hilbert.

Hilbert lets out a bit of a sigh as he looks to what seems to be a split personality of sorts. 

"Didn't anyone teach you any manners? It's rude to call someone an idiot like that," Hilbert said as he concludes that this personality is a more aggressive type. Still not like the personality has caused trouble... yet. If trouble emerges then he probably has no choice but to take action for the sake of the civilians around him. Hopefully things won't get ugly.

Hilbert lets out a bit of a sigh as he looks to what seems to be a split personality of sorts. 

"Didn't anyone teach you any manners? It's rude to call someone an idiot like that," Hilbert said as he concludes that this personality is a more aggressive type. Still not like the personality has caused trouble... yet. If trouble emerges then he probably has no choice but to take action for the sake of the civilians around him. Hopefully things won't get ugly.

Aquila began to laugh more, practically doubling over. "You're funny... That is much more polite than calling her a stupid bitch. But she is that-" For a moment her eyes returned to a deep blue and Alice/Aquira staggered forward. Alice looked up and tried to smile a bit before Aquira took over once more. "See, she thinks she should be in charge." Aquila continued, ignoring Alice's attempts to break free. "But she doesn't know how to handle anything." Her wrist flicked to the side for less than a second before returning to its position. To Hilbert's left, a man suddenly collapsed, knife lodged in his neck. "And she's such a little brat! She's selfish and tries to hide us. Isn't that rude? Oh, I think you have some blood on your shoe..." She gazed at the man and the pool of blood gathering around their feet. "Do people normally drop dead around here?"

Faint rays of morning sun shone through the half closed blinds of a rather messy bedroom, coating it in a dim golden glow.

Making little specks of dust dance in the sun's warm lights as something stirred under grey bed sheets, a groggy groan escaping the lying frame of a rather tall girl, sitting up in her bed and lazily blinking with her hazel eyes, her tank top's strap having slid off her tattooed shoulder, revealing a thorny rose in vivid green and red hues...

But what was even more colorful was the vivid red Mohawk that perked up in a variety of spots, making Zoe look like some kind of porcupine as her fingers came to brush through her dyed hair, raising a pierced eyebrow as she shifted in her bed, her feet finding the floor and with it her boots as she sat at the edge of her bed.

Eyes still filled with sleep wandered over the electronic clock next to her bed, making Zoe yawn and stretch her toned frame. Bringing with it the snapping sound of joints shifting and reinforced muscle tissue relaxing before Zoe scrambled to her feet, rubbing the back of her neck as she made her way to the bathroom, gazing at the reflection of a rather tired young woman staring back at her.

"Damn Zoe, you look like shit today..." The young woman chuckled before letting the faucet run, cold water starting to pour out of the sink as she cupped some of it in her open palms, washing her face with ice cold water and managing to rip her out of her sleep induced trance.

"Wow, jeez, only scorching hot and absolute zero, huh? Need to hand in a complaint..." Zoe thought out loud before starting to go through the various different pills in her mirror drawer, flipping two iron supplements into her mouth before washing them down with a glass of water, sighing in relief as she got back to her bedroom, picking out some still somewhat clean clothes from her armchair.

Not long and Zoe stepped out of her apartment, stretching her tall frame with a yawn as the young woman adjusted her clothes.

Clad in her usual outfit consisting of faded grey jeans, high black combat boots and a red tank top Zoe made her way down the staircase of the apartment complex situated in downtown.

It was still rather early and she didn't have any shifts at the bar today so Zoe decided to just head to her friend Jen who owned a small garage, having been working on fixing her motorcycle ever since she trashed one in pursuit of some mugger.

The streets were rather calm for a district with such a colorful demographic, greeting acquaintances on the street on occasion and soon arriving at Jen's shop, waving at the dreadlocked Teen at the counter.

"Mornin' Jen, hope you don't mind me tinkering with my baby in the back." Zoe greeted her friend.

"Sure thing Zo, just remember to clean up afterwards, that's YOUR job." Jen joked, throwing Zoe the keys to the back, the latter catching them out of the air and grinning at her friend.

"Will do Jen."

Making her way to the back Zoe started to look over her motorcycle, having had to replace a ton of its plating after some pyromaniac mugger had singed her ride with a molotov cocktail.

Luckily nobody got hurt...well, except for that one guy, he got beat up pretty darn good. Deserved every bit of it.

Her fingers wandered over the edges of her motorcycle's exterior before Zoe started to remove the burnt metal, beginning to replace what was beyond repair and trying to salvage as much as possible before she got rudely interrupted by someone hollering inside the shop, her name being mentioned on several occasions as Zoe just sighed, rolling with her eyes before getting back into the shop where a bunch of thugs armed with studded bats apparently waited for her.

Jen was trying to keep herself out of it, leaving Zoe to handle the trash.

"Yo Jen, seems like I really do have to clean up my own messes today, huh?" Zoe remarked with a smug grin as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, looking at the three numbskulls in front of her.

"You got Ted arrested, you'll pay for this." And without any warning the first one came to charge Zoe, who just stood there, apparently not even bothering to take up a fighting stance...

The thug seized this opportunity as his bat came to crash down against Zoe's face, the man cackling as he anticipated the impact...

But so did Zoe as where the bat would have hit her skin hardened into a dark grey protective shell, making the bat splinter at the impact. bits of it hitting the Thug straight in the head, making him faint at the trauma of studded wood colliding with his forehead.

The other two just looked at Zoe baffled at what had happend as the young woman tilted her head to the side, causing a dry sound to echo through the quiet shop, a wide grin adorning Zoe's face as the woman took a step towards the two remaining thugs, cracking her knuckles as her entire skin started to harden into a protective, jagged layer of metallic carapace as her eyes flashed a bright red...

"Don't worry, I'm used to taking out the trash Jen..."

Not long and three badly beat up thugs were lying in a ditch, Zoe sitting outside the Shop, taking a long draw of her cigarette, exhaling smoke into the midday sky, her hazel eyes wandering over to Jen who was enjoying a cold tea, smiling at her friend.

"You know, with that little trick of yours you could apply for a job as security, hell, maybe even police force."

Jen's remark making Zoe chuckle before shaking her head.

"I ain't no hero Jen, I just try to keep Jerks like them from abusing their brawn, not like they would have the brains to actually find something more profitable than mugging and stealing.." Zoe chuckled leaning back in her chair as almost through a twist of fate her phone started to ring as hazel eyes wandered over the message she received.

"Oh bloody hell..." Zoe grumbled, leaning forward on her chair as she brushed a hand through her vividly colored hair.

"Seems you're not the only one who thinks I should get into the Hero business, Jen." Zoe remarked with a raised eyebrow....

"Well, well, frigging heroes of tomorrow, huh? Seems I got myself a promotion from simply handling trashy muggers." Zoe chuckled as she stood up, stretching her tall frame and letting go of a yawn, flicking the burned out cigarette into the ash tray before winking at Jen.

"Well, seems I gotta run, got a job interview, maybe I'll get some dance uniform to go with it." Zoe joked, crossing her arms behind her back and grinning at her friend before turning towards the H.O.T HQ's direction, waving at Jen.

"Catch you later!"

It didn't take her long to reach the impressive building, giving off this odd sense of superiority, reaching high up into the sky like a monument to the heroes' might.

"Yuck, whoever built this place deserves to be fired." Zoe remarked with a raised eyebrow, tilting her head to the side as she looked up at the sky scraper, before swinging open the large glass doors, the receptionist giving her a baffled look.

And who wouldn't if some tall Punk with vivid mohawk just came bursting in like she owned the place.

Leaning against the counter Zoe showed off the Mail she got, grinning widely.

"Guess I need no introductions, huh?" The receptionist simply giving her a somewhat weirded out look before motioning towards the elevator.

"Top floor, you're late, not if you'd care Miss Simmons." Zoe just replied with a toothy grin before skimping off, hands resting in her pockets as long steps carried her over to the elevator.

"Top floor, huh. How stereotypical." The Punk muttered to herself before pushing the button, leaning against the cool elevator wall until the doors opened, leading her into a rather stylish foyer with a pair of white leather couches, the Punk just looking around the room before deciding to just take a seat and wait for whoever wanted to speak with her.

Letting her tall frame sink into the leather couch Zoe put her heavy combat boots on the small table in front of the couch before fishing out a strawberry flavored mint out of the bowl on top of it, flicking it into her mouth and leaning into the couch, awaiting whatever H.o.T called her in for.

Aquila began to laugh more, practically doubling over. "You're funny... That is much more polite than calling her a stupid bitch. But she is that-" For a moment her eyes returned to a deep blue and Alice/Aquira staggered forward. Alice looked up and tried to smile a bit before Aquira took over once more. "See, she thinks she should be in charge." Aquila continued, ignoring Alice's attempts to break free. "But she doesn't know how to handle anything." Her wrist flicked to the side for less than a second before returning to its position. To Hilbert's left, a man suddenly collapsed, knife lodged in his neck. "And she's such a little brat! She's selfish and tries to hide us. Isn't that rude? Oh, I think you have some blood on your shoe..." She gazed at the man and the pool of blood gathering around their feet. "Do people normally drop dead around here?"

Hilbert looked to his left and saw that a knife was lodged in his neck. His expressions turned to surprise for a bit before seeing that people were freaking out and running away. He didn't see a knife flying by so where could the attack had come from. A bit before that he noticed that her wrist had flicked a bit to which the man suddenly collapsed. Still he didn't notice a knife or anything had he? It was hard to tell.

"Hey... were you the one who threw the knife? I'm not going to jump to conclusions or anything but... people don't normally drop dead like that. But in this city... I can attribute it to several causes. Your wrist... it flicked a bit to which the man just went down. That's no funny coincidence is it?" His face started to get just a bit serious but he didn't want to jump the gun just yet. Still he was cautious and wasn't sure what had really happened. 

13352548._SY540_.jpg

Tyler Celtic

~

SoundBreaker

Ty felt his phone buzz. He checked the message and grinned. Seemed he had something to do after all. Using the gps, he ran to the location. Sneaking in, he avoided anyone else, and searched for the Target. Tyler soon came upon the wolf's room. What the hell was going on?! He hacked the door panel, opening it to see the Wolf. "You called in a hero?" He asked this with some sarcasm, because he was on the thin line of hero and vigilante. 

The Wolf

The Wolf sat down in his chair, that he was provided by his captors. Looking over at his new found hero. "Took you long enough my knight in shining armor." Wolf sarcastically said. Then got up and started walking out of the cell. "So does it say it in your binding that your bound to your citizen until they feel safe, or can you just get up and leave?" The question had relevance, if anything The Wolf needed someone to take out his captors, and if he couldn't get that, he'd be in deep trouble. And danger.

The Wolf

The Wolf sat down in his chair, that he was provided by his captors. Looking over at his new found hero. "Took you long enough my knight in shining armor." Wolf sarcastically said. Then got up and started walking out of the cell. "So does it say it in your binding that your bound to your citizen until they feel safe, or can you just get up and leave?" The question had relevance, if anything The Wolf needed someone to take out his captors, and if he couldn't get that, he'd be in deep trouble. And danger.

13352548._SY540_.jpg

Tyler Celtic

~

SoundBreaker

Ty laughed. "Technically yes. But I kinda just do what I feel is best. So i'm gonna kick the ass of your captors."

Hilbert looked to his left and saw that a knife was lodged in his neck. His expressions turned to surprise for a bit before seeing that people were freaking out and running away. He didn't see a knife flying by so where could the attack had come from. A bit before that he noticed that her wrist had flicked a bit to which the man suddenly collapsed. Still he didn't notice a knife or anything had he? It was hard to tell.

"Hey... were you the one who threw the knife? I'm not going to jump to conclusions or anything but... people don't normally drop dead like that. But in this city... I can attribute it to several causes." His face started to get just a bit serious but he didn't want to jump the gun just yet. Still he was cautious and wasn't sure what had really happened. 

Aquila chuckled and shook her head. "Many questions just keep coming out of your mouth, don't they. Now, lets go get some coffee, I know the best place in the city. I'll pay too. Well, Alice will, but I'm gonna do the motions." She turned on her heels and began heading down the road, some blood trailing from her shoes. "Are you coming?" That's the thing about murders, you don't ask the suspect if they did it. Aquila really wanted to ruin Alice's life, to make it so she'd never want it back, so by killing her favorite coworker she could get a start on that. Her body suddenly shuddered as Alice fought to regain control. Her hair gained a bit of the blue color as she dropped to her knees. Feeling Aquila about to regain control, Alice did the most she could to help Hilbert. She stabbed her own leg with one of Aquila's knives. 

Aquila chuckled and shook her head. "Many questions just keep coming out of your mouth, don't they. Now, lets go get some coffee, I know the best place in the city. I'll pay too. Well, Alice will, but I'm gonna do the motions." She turned on her heels and began heading down the road, some blood trailing from her shoes. "Are you coming?" That's the thing about murders, you don't ask the suspect if they did it. Aquila really wanted to ruin Alice's life, to make it so she'd never want it back, so by killing her favorite coworker she could get a start on that. Her body suddenly shuddered as Alice fought to regain control. Her hair gained a bit of the blue color as she dropped to her knees. Feeling Aquila about to regain control, Alice did the most she could to help Hilbert. She stabbed her own leg with one of Aquila's knives. 

Hilbert

Hilbert was a bit speechless the moment Alice returned to her personality and stabbed herself with the knife.

"Your a very brave person for stopping your other personality like that. But... what can I do to help?" He realized that by the situation it seems that the other personality known as Aquila was fighting to come back out. Hilbert had to do something to stop it but he wasn't someone who was specialized in split personality disorder. For now he would simply first put his left hand to the ground and create a thin glob spiderweb underneath Alice. 

"This will stick your body to the web. For now this is the best I can do until we have a good solution." He was feeling pressured right now but he was going to help this girl through her troubles one way or another.

Hilbert

Hilbert was a bit speechless the moment Alice returned to her personality and stabbed herself with the knife.

"Your a very brave person for stopping your other personality like that. But... what can I do to help?" He realized that by the situation it seems that the other personality known as Aquila was fighting to come back out. Hilbert had to do something to stop it but he wasn't someone who was specialized in split personality disorder. For now he would simply first put his hand to the ground and create a thin glob spiderweb underneath Alice. 

"This will stick your body to the web. For now this is the best I can do until we have a good solution." He was feeling pressured right now but he was going to help this girl through her troubles one way or another.

In the shared mind, Aquila was screeching and kicking. She somehow managed to get Alice down on the ground, leaving her exposed. So what happened? Well, while Alice was being attacked by Aquila, Carly came out to play. She let the hair go back to its dyed blue, but changed the eyes to a deep green. "Hello there~! How are you today? I'm Carly a- HOLY HECK! Will ya look at that, someone stabbed my leg... Odd, does this happen a lot?" She asked, twisting her head to look at Hilbert.

In the shared mind, Aquila was screeching and kicking. She somehow managed to get Alice down on the ground, leaving her exposed. So what happened? Well, while Alice was being attacked by Aquila, Carly came out to play. She let the hair go back to its dyed blue, but changed the eyes to a deep green. "Hello there~! How are you today? I'm Carly a- HOLY HECK! Will ya look at that, someone stabbed my leg... Odd, does this happen a lot?" She asked, twisting her head to look at Hilbert.

'A third personality?' He asked himself as he looked to the girl who was now 'Carly.'

"A third personality I assume? The best thing to do would be to treat that wound but that Aquila is going to be a problem. The first personality stabbed herself to stop Aquila. Also this Aquila killed the man next to me." He began to think about how crazy the situation was right now.

'A third personality?' He asked himself as he looked to the girl who was now 'Carly.'

"A third personality I assume? The best thing to do would be to treat that wound but that Aquila is going to be a problem. The first personality stabbed herself to stop Aquila. Also this Aquila killed the man next to me." He began to think about how crazy the situation was right now.

Carly winced. "Ow, that looks painful. Oh yeah! Alice is usually in charge, but Aquila got mad.... I feel kinda bad for Alice, but ya know! I never get out, so this is kinda great! Wait, why did Alice stab herself? That doesn't sound like her an-" She gasped suddenly, staring at the body. "O-oh no! He really is dead! I-I bet he had a family, and a job and..." Carly suddenly burst into tears, squeezing her eyes shut. "Why would Aquila do that!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back