Heroes of Tomorrow

Death

Death glared at what she still believed to be the criminal.  She flew towards the collapsed girl and pulled her scythe out from her leg, she then forced her hands behind her back, tearing off a piece of the cloak as something to keep them from getting loose.  "Wow, after all this bloodshed, it took a scythe to the leg to finally stop you.  I thought you would put up much more of a fight."  Death said in a ghostly and cold voice, showing no remorse for the girl.
@Echo Dreamsong

Alice struggled against the binds, nearly passing out from the intense pain. "W-wait! W-what did she do?! What did Aquila do?!" She shrieked, kicking and straining against the binds. "NO! I-IT WASN'T ME!" Alice screamed in a feeble attempt to explain.

he picks up his phone and growls as he looks out the window "we have 10 minutes max" he says looking at lunatic he walks to the back of the bus whispering to the girl "Rera you alive?" he asks not to happy with what was about to occur.

@Dick Tracy @Broncos @JPax

Rera

Rera coughed and looked to the man with an irritated look. "Fuck off, not like you care." She struggled against the metal, which wasn't necessarily lead but it was around her tight. That and the fact that there was lead near her face.

Qsa

Meanwhile, Qsa saw the corrosive shots towards the tires and did something rather stupid. She blocked it with two blood tendrils, which immediately began to sting around her entire body. The strange demon grimaced in pain, but it was nothing that she couldn't handle. "Alright space man, you asked for it. Lunatic, floor the other one which ISN'T the brake!" As she said this, she shot out two blood wires onto the buildings and dropped from the bus. Her legs were extended straight out as she dove towards the man on the hoverbike. At the speed the bus was going, this was going to do a lot.

@SirGrey @Theflamre @Broncos

Rera

Rera coughed and looked to the man with an irritated look. "Fuck off, not like you care." She struggled against the metal, which wasn't necessarily lead but it was around her tight. That and the fact that there was lead near her face.

Qsa

Meanwhile, Qsa saw the corrosive shots towards the tires and did something rather stupid. She blocked it with two blood tendrils, which immediately began to sting around her entire body. The strange demon grimaced in pain, but it was nothing that she couldn't handle. "Alright space man, you asked for it. Lunatic, floor the other one which ISN'T the brake!" As she said this, she shot out two blood wires onto the buildings and dropped from the bus. Her legs were extended straight out as she dove towards the man on the hoverbike. At the speed the bus was going, this was going to do a lot.

@SirGrey @Theflamre @Broncos

one of his black tentacles slips out and breaks the metal silently "you are going to punch me in the face and I'm going to accidently shoot a ... thing through the now weakened window then a very large man is going to show up grab you and take you somewhere safe for now at least" he calculated how his hand would need to slip to shoot the bolt just right to look like an accident. and physically prepared him self to be punched " if you don't take this offer the woman out there is going to torture you tell you have the mental capacity of a dog for her own pleasure and trust me I will enjoy it to I'm only doing this cause possibly my only friend asked me to do so after today ill hunt down and kill you and all your friends but for now hit me"

"HELL YA!" screamed Lunatic has he pushed the gas full throttle. He then turned to his captive and said "I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut, or I'm going to get another lead pipe and it won't be just one hit this time-". He then saw the man trying to free her and said "Fuck off," and put the car on autopilot. He then grabbed the hooded man and threw him out of a window. The man totally forget about the lead still near her that was on her legs

@Theflamre @JPax

While the shot didn't hit the bus, it had at least hurt the bastard on top of it. Space man. Sure Casey had gone there before a few jobs a few toys but still the lass firing blood tendrils out weren't one to be throwing stones. As the woman yelled the bounty hunter decided to test out a new weapon. "Plasma" he muttered as he looked down. Looking back up he saw the two tendrils  fly up. A drop kick from a bus. Yeah that didn't sound too welcoming. Switching off the bike engine just as she was about to hit Casey bike went to the floor. The bounty hunter active the return function, getting the bike to go home.. Activating his jet boots the bounty hunter flies on top of the bus. Firing a few shoots off at the demon Casey tries to come up with a plan. @JPax @Theflamre @Broncos

"HELL YA!" screamed Lunatic has he pushed the gas full throttle. He then turned to his captive and said "I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut, or I'm going to get another lead pipe and it won't be just one hit this time-". He then saw the man trying to free her and said "Fuck off," and put the car on autopilot. He then grabbed the hooded man and threw him out of a window. The man totally forget about the lead still near her that was on her legs

@Theflamre @JPax

his black tentacles caught him throwing him back and he rapped his arms around the larger man his tentacles holding the mans arms at his side as he began to whisper into his ear his magic working its way into his head "sleep and forget" he repeated working his magic to its fullest extent.

Death

Death ripped another piece of her cloak and wrapped it around the wound in her leg.  She lifted the girl up to her feet as her form returned though she covered her mouth as blood now stained her cloak.  "So you weren't the person who just hacked and slashed at a bunch of people?"  Death asked with disbelief in her voice, not buying the idea of this girl not doing it even though she did do it before her eyes.  "If not, I would love to see the person who did it."
@Echo Dreamsong

Rera

Before the strange guy could finish talking, Rera straight up socked him in the stomach with enough strength to match that of slamming front-first into the bus they were on. "Once again fuck you and everyone you love." And with that, Rera fell unconscious and fell out of the window of the bus, right onto the concrete with a painfully harsh noise. If only that viking saw her.

Qsa

Qsa heard Rera fall, and her enhanced senses even managed to catch wind of what that hooded guy she hired also planned. Right, you never plot against your leader when she's just only less than a hundred meters away. She quickly dodged the shots the best she could, though taking a bullet to the side of the arm, before barreling into the bus through the back window. It was painfully hard to get through but now was her time to deal with traitors. Qsa grabbed the hooded guy by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "Right, thinking a strange demon is deaf. I could easily hear you..."

@Broncos @Theflamre @SirGrey @Dick Tracy

Death

Death ripped another piece of her cloak and wrapped it around the wound in her leg.  She lifted the girl up to her feet as her form returned though she covered her mouth as blood now stained her cloak.  "So you weren't the person who just hacked and slashed at a bunch of people?"  Death asked with disbelief in her voice, not buying the idea of this girl not doing it even though she did do it before her eyes.  "If not, I would love to see the person who did it."
@Echo Dreamsong

Alice frantically thought of an explanation, trying not to panic. "S-she, I? I-if she comes out, I won't ever get to see the world again..." Alice whispered, closing her eyes. "Aquira doesn't want to share the body anymore... I let her out because I got tired... She did this...."

He surges foward grabbing the girl running past some ass hole with a gun he looked in the window cussed then threw his axe into the light. "I'll see ya at home" he shouts grabbing the girl and taking off as fast as his super legs could take carring him towards a little coffee shop he knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
He surges foward grabbing the girl running past some ass hole with a gun he looked in the window cussed then threw his axe into the light. "I'll see ya at home" he shouts grabbing the girl and taking off as fast as his super legs could take carring him towards a little coffe shop he knew.

he smiles "te videre in inferno" see you in hell as he grips his book and the darkness envelopes him his book allowing long range teleportation as long as he knew the place a little heavily trapped with magical runes and such coffee shop.

@Broncos

@SirGrey

@Dick Tracy

@JPax

While anticipating an attack the man know as Strontium found no laying in his immediate future. A crash through a window saw a young girl fall out. Even with his jet boots Casey couldn't catch though it seems he didn't have too. A viking did it. Casey just looked at him before doing a little wave.  Another crash came from the window. All of those maniacs in one place now. Too good an opportunity to pass up. Using his little skill of x-ray, Strontium found where the fuel tank was. "Incendiary" he mutters using he jet boots to get into the air as he fires. @Dick Tracy @JPax @Theflamre @Broncos

Petra

"Ray, when did you become so nice?" Petra asked this to Ray through the silence. However, 'Petra' was invisible to any form of visibility be it thermal, or even the universe. "You know that the amount of psychos in this city is too high to be realistic. Stop taking sympathy, this girl is a criminal no matter who done it. Thought we were gonna be a bit more crack-down on criminals."

The sound of silence filled the air. And suddenly, the invisible Petra thrusted a strong kick to Alice's face. It would be impossible to see since it was invisible, so unless there were enhanced senses involved it was going to hurt. After that, Petra decided to switch legs and aim another kick to her stomach. She had enough of the psychos and split personalities of this city.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

Death

Death watched Petra and shook her head "Just a little repair and I enjoyed the other part of the story.  I wouldn't want the girl bleeding out before we get back," she then went quiet as the psycho was hit twice by the other member.  She let out a sigh, dragging Alice away by the back of the shirt with little resistance.  "Also, I don't like you calling me by that on work hours.  It's Death and that only."  Death didn't enjoy people talking about her name, it didn't seem as menacing as Death and it's like Batman calling Superman Clark when they take out a villain.  It didn't feel right and it could spread throughout the crime world.
@JPax @Echo Dreamsong

Rera

Rera remained unconscious in the arms of the viking, up until they managed to get to the coffee shop. The smell of coffee got to her head rather quickly, in fact too quickly for it to make any sense. "Mr Mocha Doctor!" Rera fell out of his arms and onto the floor, hard. "Ow."

@Dick Tracy

Qsa and Qtai

Qsa looked to the back and saw an explosion forming. The fuel wasn't too flammable but it was going to definitely create enough heat to kill people inside. Reacting quickly, Qsa sliced her arm with a knife and let the black blood flow into a wall, which blocked the fire from reaching Lunatic and most of herself, though her clothes quickly caught. Qsa was half fireproof, meaning she wouldn't get hurt but the pain was still a thing. She quickly balled her burning white shirt and tossed it through the skylight towards the man on the roof.

A small girl crawled out from under the bed with a blood covered gummy worm in her mouth. She tilted her head at the fire before quickly slurping in the worm. Yeah, Qtai didn't give a shit.

@Broncos @SirGrey

A small girl crawled out from under the bed with a blood covered gummy worm in her mouth. She tilted her head at the fire before quickly slurping in the worm. Yeah, Qtai didn't give a shit.

(AWW!  Disturbing but still! :3)

Rera

Rera remained unconscious in the arms of the viking, up until they managed to get to the coffee shop. The smell of coffee got to her head rather quickly, in fact too quickly for it to make any sense. "Mr Mocha Doctor!" Rera fell out of his arms and onto the floor, hard. "Ow."

@Dick Tracy

Qsa and Qtai

Qsa looked to the back and saw an explosion forming. The fuel wasn't too flammable but it was going to definitely create enough heat to kill people inside. Reacting quickly, Qsa sliced her arm with a knife and let the black blood flow into a wall, which blocked the fire from reaching Lunatic and most of herself, though her clothes quickly caught. Qsa was half fireproof, meaning she wouldn't get hurt but the pain was still a thing. She quickly balled her burning white shirt and tossed it through the skylight towards the man on the roof.

@Broncos @SirGrey

a young man in a vest with word waiter on a golden pin on his vest walked right past the Viking locking the door and whispering phrases to the locks they gave off small clicks in acknowledge meant he smiled very warmly at the girl "The owner would like her placed on the couch" he says pointing him to the large comfy couch.

Fiddle Andrake

he walks down the stairs and immeditly begins talking as if nothing had occurred "well I'm out of a job so lets hear it why her, why now." he hadn't talked to this man in a year and now he was back and being a very big annoying person just like always.

@JPax @Dick Tracy 

He places the girl down on the couch quickly "a two hot chocolates please" he knew he didn't have to say please in fact it was only because of reaction he said it he knew what the waiters were and it creeped him the hell out. he looks down at the younger girl "hot chocolate always made a beating feel better for me as a youth I'd advice you try it" he said to the girl. "I joined something know as the tungeston reds she is a member and as a member she is my sword sister just as you are my shield brother" he says trimphuntly like that made everything better and understandable.

@Theflamre

@JPax

The bounty hunter kept in the air above the flame filled bus. Wanted to make sure these maniacs died. Can't let people like that run away. Especially after what they have did. Changing the ammo of the weapon back to plasma, Casey is greeted by a shirt on fire being thrown at him. His armor could take the flames still his face didn't like the idea of being set on fire. Maybe a full face helmet was a good idea. Landing Casey throws it away. Looking back to the bus he just hopes they are still there so he may return the gift. @JPax @Broncos 

The bounty hunter kept in the air above the flame filled bus. Wanted to make sure these maniacs died. Can't let people like that run away. Especially after what they have did. Changing the ammo of the weapon back to plasma, Casey is greeted by a shirt on fire being thrown at him. His armor could take the flames still his face didn't like the idea of being set on fire. Maybe a full face helmet was a good idea. Landing Casey throws it away. Looking back to the bus he just hopes they are still there so he may return the gift. @JPax @Broncos 

"alright fine we will put the discussion on hold now who what the bounty hunter and does he know where we are?" he had no idea what he would do if that guy showed up he looked dangers but another ally in his fight with his former employer might be welcomed. O he knew she was coming for him he only hoped he came here the security he had up was unpassable he would know the moment she was near and then she would be dead and that would be that but he wasn't holding his breath on that she was smarter than that he might be paranoid he hoped he was he hoped she came here and that she didn't know the security but if she did no he would not find her here and he couldn't stay here forever. he needed to get his mind of it their was a teenager in mild shock on his couch and a old friend here one of them might be a liable distraction he thought as he scratched his neck and a little skin fell of with it. "so what's the tungsten reds or whatever

@JPax @Dick Tracy

(He sword sister your sword stuck in the front lobe of the left side of my brain I knew I couldn't best you,) @JPax

Lunatic quickly bailed. He quickly found Qsa and said "Thanks for saving me back there,". He quickly found Qsa and whispered "We need to run! I know a place in the middle of nowhere where we can hid, just follow me!". He then saw a nearby car and jury-rigged it to where it could start. He had the passenger side door open for Qtai and Qsa

@JPax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back