Heroes of Tomorrow

Hilbert

"Hmm?" Hilbert's phone began to ring. "Hello?" After what seemed to be a conversation containing "Gotcha" and "Alright I'll do that," he hung up. He looked straight at Rera and said, "Dad's gotta head back to Starlight. Appranately The Heezy is plotting something... again. It's been over 20 years and I still gotta beat his ass again. Anyways... take care alright? You and the girl can live in this place anytime. I basically own this part of the building now." With that he would head on out and took the bus then the train back to Starlight City. While true there was Qsa, if the HOT was there then they could stop her. It should be fine... well at least he hoped.

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong (I'm gonna use another character instead. Besides I think it's better that way. Hilbert's story is for somewhere else. Yep.)

Astra finally opened her eyes, staring at everything. She'd been asleep for a while, so the colors were way too bright. "Where going?" She called after him, knowing he was far gone. Then she looked at Rera in confusion. "Where's he goin?" She asked before sinking her teeth into the mango buddy she had slept with. @JPax

Rera

"Something about Heezy. Well, here's an apartment all to me." Rera looked out the window and realized that the sound of a thing attacking a bank was happening. She didn't need Astra, but by the looks of it was probably a heist. Without a single word, Rera leapt out the window and took off towards the direction of the fight.

Once she got there, immediately she landed in front of the people and glared at the girl. "Leave the girl!"

@Echo Dreamsong @Broncos @Theflamre

Rera

"Something about Heezy. Well, here's an apartment all to me." Rera looked out the window and realized that the sound of a thing attacking a bank was happening. She didn't need Astra, but by the looks of it was probably a heist. Without a single word, Rera leapt out the window and took off towards the direction of the fight.

Once she got there, immediately she landed in front of the people and glared at the girl. "Leave the girl!"

@Echo Dreamsong @Broncos @Theflamre

Yin and Yang were now in a shootout with the police. Yang blew up 3 cop cars.... With bullets the size of a mans head. Yin was standing in the open grabbing a officer by the neck snapping it in 2 seconds. Both started to take human shields "Stand back, we will terminate your commanding officer. Of course this scared the shit out of many officers and a few ran away. The few that stayed called for backup.

Lunatic laughed at her and said "Ha, as if? Tell me, do you work for HOT? Wouldn't mind torturing a HOT member,". Then, a wicked smile then quickly came across his face as an idea came upon him. He then nodded to Qsa and then turned to Rera saying "Well, if my boss agrees, I do propose a deal: Surrender and knock yourself out and we will let the kid go free,". A hero, no matter who, could always be broken. He did break Chara, after all

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong @Theflamre

Sera

Sera didn't have much to go by last night. No dreams, no nothing. She got to her feet and turned to face Toby for just a few seconds before looking out the window. There had to be something to do.

"You awake?"

@Cipah

Qsa and Rera

"Alright." Qsa nodded. She knew that Rera wasn't a member of HOT, but that wasn't going to stop Qsa from getting some enjoyment about what was about to ensue. "That's it? Like, you're actually going to let the kid go free? Okay!" Rera raised her hand and two radiation tendrils seeped into her body. And then she immediately fell unconscious. Qsa put her hand to the ground and smiled. "She's out. Now let the kid go."

@Broncos @Echo Dreamsong @Theflamre

Toby dreamt. A miasma of swirling colours on a black canvas of space. Floating nebulas—the northern lights on a galactic scale. He felt the vaccuum threaten to destroy him, he felt the cold freezing him over. He flew through it all, admiring the many light shows playing out in that lonely void. He passed stars, warming his hands by their celestial fire. Shelter from the cold of space. He couldn't stay though. He was journeying somewhere. So he continued to float for millennia in a day until he came across a mass of metal and flesh that pulsated and changed shape. Upon approaching a foetus was formed from this almagamation. It opened it's eyes, mere indents in the surface of its face. The glowed with a fantastical light that has no origin. It spoke to him. It roared within his mind. A choir of voices chanting an elegy for the universe within his mind.

"You awake?"

He turned away from the creature and suddenly he found himself lying in bed with no memory of his dream. His eyes fluttered open before directing themselves towards the source of the sound.

"Oh, hey Sera. Yeah, yeah, I'm awake. Wassup?"

@JPax

"Now, we get to have some fun," Lunatic said as he grabbed the body. He then picked it up and said "Now Qsa, I specialize in breaking people. I have a multitude of toture methods that could make anyone's will to break so, tell me, do you want to extract the information and then kill her or, do you want to get the information and then break her more so that she becomes a obedient servant?"

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong @Theflamre

Across town is a scream. The scream of a man who deep down knows that death is coming for him, yet he still struggles still tries to fight a pointless meaningless fight. The man who is soon to be his killer looms over with eyes that are devoid of all feeling. Like it was ripped right out from them. In his hand is a weapon with a smoking barrel. A barrel soon to be feeling hot lead fly through it again. The man begs for his life saying "Please please man I give anything just please do-" but is interrupted by a boot on his throat.  "So you kill and steal and do other things ya mommy would cry about, but yet you should live, well at least ya die joking" Casey Rinn says as he pulls the trigger. Removing his foot from the dead carcass he sends a message out to his superiors-Eliminated targets, available for another job- before going over to his hover bike. (Open for interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:

Death

Death has many names and many different forms, one of them was Ray.  She was searching for lawbreakers but the scent of another dead person lingered and she wouldn't pass the opportunity.  She wasn't a true hero nor a vigilante, those weren't much fun in her opinion.  The woman found the carcass of a dead man, grabbing her scythe before slowly making it go through his neck.  "My lucky day...."  Her words trailed off as she bent down to retrieve it though with her metal arm so it didn't decay too fast.  Death lifted her head and turned to Casey with that one, solid black eye of hers.
@SirGrey

Looking back he sees someone near the body of the previously alive criminal. Someone with a scythe. He had an idea of who it could be but better be safe then sorry. Grabbing his pistol he moved towards however this was. As she lifted her head up he placed he holstered his pistol. "Death" he says in a rather cold tone though there is a tang of familiarity. Leader of his group. Maybe a psycho maybe some kind of power related thing. Then again it isn't Casey's place to question people. No eyes and all that. Looking back her with said eyes he says "I'd make a joke about how we've meet so often but I'll leave it. You alright?". @Shammy the Shamrock

Qsa and Rera

"Doubt someone the likes her of her will break. She isn't a human." Qsa said with a rather bored expression. She dragged the unconscious Rera with one hand and tossed her on the bus. "Your choice, but you run the risks depending on which option you choose."

Rera still remained unconscious...rip.

Qsa and Rera

"Doubt someone the likes her of her will break. She isn't a human." Qsa said with a rather bored expression. She dragged the unconscious Rera with one hand and tossed her on the bus. "Your choice, but you run the risks depending on which option you choose."

Rera still remained unconscious...rip.

Fiddle Andrake

he walks into the bus "mind if I toy with her while she is out" he asks  walking with the child.

Death

Death stared at him before finally deciding to speak "As alright as Death can be."  She gave a weak chuckle while putting the scythe behind her back and making the head vanishing beneath her robes.  She walked up to him, her metal arm sag back down to her side.  She tried moved hair away from her face which decided to show the one missing eye though it soon got covered again.  "It's also my job to takes the lives of the deceased, I can't pass the offer."
@SirGrey

Lunatic thought on it and said "She would have to be on lockdown 24/7. Tell me, do you know anything about this species?". He then brought her body to the bus and restrained her with a few pieces of metal he found lying around. He then responded to the man saying "Trust me, I want to toy with her as well and if you can help break her, that would be greatly appreciated. Just don't kill her, OK?"

@Theflamre @JPax @Echo Dreamsong

The stare but old Casey on edge. Ironic really a man who's life is consumed by so much death, yet he can't stand to look at it. Laughing mildly he goes to his bike putting back his stuff. He didn't see her face vanish but after all she is death best not to question or pester her. He did catch a glimpse of the missing eyes. If eyes re gateways to the soul well it is a joke an a half. "I imagine being a part of our little club doesn't leave you with a lack of offer" Casey says sardonically. She was meant to be there leader after all. Then again Casey had meet many people who also worked with this group. "So what does a harden killer like you do on there time off" Casey jokes as he checks his bike engine. @Shammy the Shamrock

Sera

"Just checking if you're awake." Sera smiled and floated onto the bed next to Toby. "Are you okay? Do you still need pills and stuff? Do you still need bandages?" She tilted her head and stared deep into his eyes in a nearly creepy manner.

@Cipah

Rera and Qsa

"Yeyah..." Rera stirred awake and looked at the man. Her eyes couldn't focus and she felt completely tensed up at this point, so there was no sign of moving. However, there was no fear in her eyes or body.

Qsa waved her hand, figuring her subordinates would be competent enough. "Xeran. That's it." 

"No, I'm good, thanks." He sat up, the pain dull and aching up his back. He gazed out of the nearby window, losing himself in the scenery momentarily.

"Shouldn't I be out there doing hero stuff?" He looked back at her, raising an eyebrow at her strange gaze. "Do you do hero stuff here?"

@JPax

Alice stood outside the HOT tower. She had contemplated this for weeks. But why? She barely had any purpose, and was more of a bother than anything. Purpose... Maybe that was why. Her other personalities made her a freak, a crazy person. She never knew if she would be lost to the others. Aquila would eagerly take charge, ready to destroy the life she'd been kept from. Carly wouldn't last a minute against Aquila. Maybe that wouldn't be bad... Alice was so tired of trying to fight them, so maybe letting them control wouldn't be bad. She'd never have to worry about anything ever again. That would be Aquila's problem. 

Alice slid down against the wall, a few tears streaming down her face as she began to submit to the stronger personality. Her blue hair began to change to a deep brown and a wicked smile replaced the frown. The once Alice's eyes shifted to a deep blue. "Time to play, pretties..." She whispered before standing. Aquila took a few shaky steps before a crazed laugh escaped her. It felt so good to be free. She was in control, completely in charge without any distractions. The girl twisted the knife in her hand, using it to dig into her fragile arms. Blood began to seep down it as she laughed. Pain was fun to her. Then the knife was suddenly embedded in a man's neck. He collapsed, dead within moments. Aquila simply smiled and began heading for the woods.

(Open, will respond after I'm enrolled in school (Tomorrow)) 

Lunatic thought on it and said "She would have to be on lockdown 24/7. Tell me, do you know anything about this species?". He then brought her body to the bus and restrained her with a few pieces of metal he found lying around. He then responded to the man saying "Trust me, I want to toy with her as well and if you can help break her, that would be greatly appreciated. Just don't kill her, OK?"

@Theflamre @JPax @Echo Dreamsong

Fiddle Andrake

he grabs the little girls arm his black tentacles stretching out from his sleeve as he tears the little girls arm off "alright your free to good" he says as the girl tumbles out of the bus standing up and walks across the street before falling dead he wonders if the damage he did to her mentally was what killed her first or blood loss ether way there was no way even if he had let her keep the arm that she would have survived much longer than she did. he walks to the uncontested body of the hero as he starts pouring blood on the girls face "so what's her power I'm interested." he says nonchalantly

@Broncos @Echo Dreamsong 

"Damn it," Lunatic said as he saw Rera waking up. He was about to knock her out but then realized he had a phone. Knowledge of the Xeran race had been known to many for quite a while however their weaknesses had not been. However, he had heard from an anonymous former hero online that something with lead could make them weak. Lunatic went inside to search for a pencil and once he found one, he took its lead out and walked to his prisoner, seeing if they were any effects

@Echo Dreamsong @JPax @Theflamre

Death

"Harden Killer?  Ha!  I might take lives but I wouldn't call myself a killer."  Death followed him to the bike while trying to remember what she was planning/doing today.  "Besides go mad at the fact i'm on my break and training like always.  Nothing much, I hate staying still....."  She looked at the sky before putting on her hood to cover herself from the light.  "I suppose you are going to hunt down some more people."
@SirGrey

Rera

"Seriously? What are you, fucking stupid?" Rera narrowed her eyes at the piece of pencil lead, which, was graphite and not lead. A second later, it shattered into hundreds of pieces. "I've met smarter people than you in the Polish rescue team, man you're stupid."

HOT: Directed by Seth Rogen

@Broncos

Sera

Sera tensed up a little bit and floated off the bed. Hero stuff? Not always. It was common but uncommon. "Did you see any crimes? Heroes don't patrol  they go when they're called. I don't know..."

@Cipah

Last edited by a moderator:
"But what am gonna get called for? I just joined. They refuse to send me on anything serious because I'm a rookie. I can really help people but I'm being held back. I joined this stupid organisation to do good but they went let me get any good done." He sighed, removing the blanket that covered him and climbing out of bed. He looked down at his body. His clothes were ripped in places and he was bandaged in some places too. Blood had dried to his skin in the darkest of reds. He gazed out of the window again, walking towards it and placing his hand on the glass. It was almost as if he could feel something calling him from afar. A voice beckoning for help, an evil going unpunished. There were crimes that could take places thanks to the HoT's mechanical way of operating. By holding him back, they were condemning people. There must be something he can do. Someone out there who only he can stop.

@JPax

Rera

"Seriously? What are you, fucking stupid?" Rera narrowed her eyes at the piece of pencil lead, which, was graphite and not lead. A second later, it shattered into hundreds of pieces. "I've met smarter people than you in the Polish rescue team, man you're stupid."

HOT: Directed by Seth Rogen

@Broncos

Sera

Sera tensed up a little bit and floated off the bed. Hero stuff? Not always. It was common but uncommon. "Did you see any crimes? Heroes don't patrol  they go when they're called. I don't know..."

@Cipah

he looked her directly the eye as he emptied the child's arm on her face then slapped her with it "ON YOUR GUARD" he says as he does so he thinks about how he's making more jokes than normal mentally he prepares some spells getting eldritch blast, and hunger of Hadar mentally ready. this was going to be amusing he thought readying for observation of the new subject marked pencil woman.

@Broncos

Lunatic sighed and felt like he should go ahead and die. Then, an idea popped into his head and he punched a hole through the ground and came out a pipe. The Empire City water system hadn't been updated this far out here and had realized it was a lead pipe. He then smacked the Xeran in the face with it

@JPax @Theflamre 

(I feel like an idiot right now because of that last post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back