Heroes of Tomorrow

bf5fc13be51d281347e0b00694c7689b.jpg

Mr. Light

Alex rubbed his head while trying to figure out what to do.  "Be on the lookout for them, if they come and you find them, then call me or Sierra.  I'll be sure to be there," he took another deep breath before going back to his meat loaf, taking it out, and putting it in the middle of the table.  He wasn't really expecting much to join but if any did he would be more than happy, I mean, he made this and got burned by it, it was just asking to be eaten.
@Salex The Baldie @JPax

gy5RXwO.jpg

Sierra

"Mother Earth"

Sierra walked back to the meatloaf and gave it another irritated glare. Something was really bugging at her at this point but she couldn't quite place her finger on it. Maybe it was because all of this was happening all of a sudden.

"I'll take a piece for Rin. She'll probably be too tired to wake up and join us so I'll just give it to her in bed."

@Shammy the Shamrock 

Last edited by a moderator:
bf5fc13be51d281347e0b00694c7689b.jpg

Mr. Light

Alex grabbed a piece and handed it to Sierra though gave a worried look.  "Are you alright?"  He asked seeing as her attitude was still irritated and it couldn't be because of the meatloaf.  Who would hate his meatloaf?  Alex walked back to his seat at the table, cutting himself a slice though that nervous expression didn't seem to fade.
@JPax

"understood" he said as he changed his cloak, covered in ashes and cuts. he goes outside and goes to try to find any of the strangest... this was odd, the strangest attacks yes, but not as reckless as this... he could only assume the previous attacker was a new recruit

(open for interaction)

Toby nodded. "Yeah, sure," he said, climbing to his feet. Perhaps he'd be able to learn more about her over a nice meal. Toby placed a hand on his stomach. He hadn't realised until now how hungry he'd gotten. The past few events had been quite famishing.

"What kinda foods do you like to eat?" he asked, curious what someone like her would actually eat.

@JPax

Just now, Cipah said:

Toby nodded. "Yeah, sure," he said, climbing to his feet. Perhaps he'd be able to learn more about her over a nice meal. Toby placed a hand on his stomach. He hadn't realised until now how hungry he'd gotten. The past few events had been quite famishing.

"What kinda foods do you like to eat?" he asked, curious what someone like her would actually eat.

@JPax

(just a disclaimer, she's out cold xD probably won't be on till 4 hours later)

rTVzUwz.jpg

Sera

Sera shrugged. "N-Normally I'd eat something metal but we can...go get...a pineapple." She had no idea why she wanted pineapple but if someone didn't get that to her right now she was going to be pissed. Sera tilted her head at Toby, then at the table. "I also don't like Mr. Light's meatloaf." After saying that, Sera just stood there, fiddling with her hair. Light interacted with her body in the weirdest of ways, maybe because her soul could split from it.

Sera looked down at her hand before opening the door. "We might as well run some errands for Mrs. Tesla, right?"

@Cipah

gy5RXwO.jpg

Sierra

"Mother Earth"

"Yeah I'm fine, okay?" Sierra closed her eyes and took a seat at the table. A knife lifted itself and cut a piece of the meatloaf before flopping it onto a plate. Sierra's expression then widened as she mentally made the plate come over to her. "You know, your meatloaf making skills improved quite a bit, I think it's finally safe for Rin consumption." She got up and went upstairs without touching the meatloaf, however the plate frantically flew after her, bumping into walls and such before finally making it up the stairs.

@Shammy the Shamrock

This girl was wild. Pineapples? Metal? Meatloaf? What was she on? He held up his hands, palms facing towards her and shaking them. 

"Whoa, whoa," he said. "Errands are great and all, but could you please just explain, well, you a little first? You confuse me. No offence." He mentally braced himself for another outburst and waited.

@JPax

rTVzUwz.jpg

Sera

Sera twitched her fingers and tilted her head upwards towards Toby. "I'm Sera...uh...and....how do I explain me..." The girl curiously tilted her head before going back to grabbing at either her hand or her shirt. "You go first. Explain you like you want me to explain me." 

A smile of comfort spread across her mouth as she turned to him again. That quickly faded and was replaced by a look of curiosity.

@Cipah

UOyX57v.jpg

Qsa and Qtai

"I have no idea. Let's just keep causing trouble in the meanwhile. We need a reason for them to respond." Qsa kicked the side of the bus and lifted Qtai up. A high pitched squeal was heard as the strange demon threw her daughter into the bus. She then turned to Lunatic with a deadpan expression. "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

Qtai began sprinting around the bus after getting up. She ran up and down the aisle multiple times over before finally getting her hands on another bottle of alcohol. She quickly drank it before flinging the bottle out the door with enough force to crack a window.

@Broncos @Echo Dreamsong

"Christ, she's rude," Lunatic thought as he walked inside after the bottle was shot. He walked inside and felt his phone vibrate. Lunatic picked it up to see a news report of two robots rampaging in a bank with police surrounding it. Lunatic chuckled and said as he showed Qsa the news report "Well, I just found our next target,"

@JPax

"Well for one I'm human. Completely normal human for the most part. Only thing different about me is my psychic abilities. Telekinesis, telepathy, stuff like that. Are you human? What powers do you have?"

He demonstrated his powers by floating in the air with telekinesis as he spoke, slowly rotating as if he was in a world without gravity. He cupped his hands before him and bent the light around in circles in the space between his hands.

@JPax

rTVzUwz.jpg

Sera

Sera watched in amazement as Toby played with his telekinetic powers. Those always impressed her when humans had powers. It was definitely fun to watch. "Well...I can lift a part of a car...I can project my soul...and I can do this." She pulled her hand back and thrusted it outwards. The air in front of her blasted backwards for a few seconds before stopping, yet it wasn't the air being manipulated. If Toby could recognize, it was raw telekinetic force.

"I can also do...um...one more thing. But it'll need me to go outside." She quickly shuffled to the door and took a few deep breaths, now nervous about showing Toby a trick she was working on.

@Cipah

UOyX57v.jpg

Qsa and Qtai

"Ooh, robots. We gonna scrap the 'bots or are we going to rob the bank?" Qsa tilted her head in questioning. She could hear the robots in the bank from the place she was already in simply because of those enhanced senses, but there was a lot of ground in between.

Qtai began sucking on her hand as she waited for future orders.

@Broncos @Echo Dreamsong

Toby was amazed when he saw that she possessed similar abilities to her. She was truly a marvel. He wondered if she also needed the drugs to help contain the psychic power that she was able to use within her body. He stopped playing with the light and lowered himself to his feet.

"You're gonna show me something? Cool." He followed her, curious as to what this new thing would be. Would it be even more impressive than what he'd already seen and heard about? He hoped so—she was proving to be quite interesting.

@JPax

"Well, even though I am a tad bit crazy, I actually do have a bit og intelligence. I could possibly reprogram the robots to do our bidding if I can get close to them and after that, we can take the money," Lunatic said with a wicked grin on his face. A couple of robotic servants would be amazing plus no one can have too much money

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong

Sera

Sera walked outside into the light and sounds of the world. She winced hard at the sudden flow of noise, which really seemed to irritate her. Not only that, but the vibrations in the ground, the smell of the air, everything that would trigger a sense, was causing Sera discomfort. She quickly rolled up the sleeves of her shirt as far as they'd go, which was well beyond her shoulders.

Sera took in a few deep breaths, as if trying to feel the air itself around her. She opened her eyes, now which now had a different boldness to them with no actual change in color, and thrusted a hand out.

"AAAAAAIIII!!" A high pitched scream was heard as the girl shot forwards like a bullet. It looked like she managed to fly along the streets, over the cars, for a few feet before managing shooting upwards like a rocket. Sera twisted her body in mid-air to look back at the Heroes of Tomorrow base. It looked so pretty from up here. Another burst of energy made Sera shoot towards the ground, though it approached way too fast for her to control. Her body hit the ground hard, bouncing several feet before sliding to a stop just a few meters from Toby. She didn't look dead since she was trying to get up. In fact, there was half a grin on her face. "W-What do you think?"

@Cipah

"Jesus… uh, pretty good. Are you ok?" Toby approached him, holding out his hands towards her in an awkward caring stance. "How did you even survive that? A drop like that would've killed me if I didn't protect myself."

He looked her over a bit. She didn't seem to be injured at all. She definitely wasn't human. Either that or she had some gift that made her impervious to injury. A pretty useful ability, in Toby's opinion.

@JPax

Sera

Sera got to her feet. There was now a sign of injury, which appeared later. A pale red blood, almost purple, dripped from her face. She wiped it off and managed to get herself into Toby's arms before awkwardly collapsing. "I did protect myself...I'd have died too." She tilted her head and looked up with half of a smile.

"Let's go...and get something to eat. Flying makes me hungry, you know?" She got off quickly and dusted herself off. Telekinetic power was what kept her from getting injured from that fall. That and flight. 

@Cipah

Toby tried to keep the girl supported, dubious as to whether she could support herself after what transpired. They headed presumably towards where she wanted to eat, Toby letting her movements guide him. As he walked he thought about the colour of her blood. Mystery blood from a mystery girl. Telekinetic abilities held within a body that could handle them. It was fascinating. He wondered if the government had ever wanted to cut her open too.

"So… funky blood you got there. Any story behind that? Get bitter by a radioactive mosquito or something? That's the standard superhuman spiel, yeah?" Was that a joke? He couldn't tell whether he was joking or being serious. What a crazy world they lived in. 

@JPax

Sera

Sera almost laughed as she continued towards a farmer's market. That was a nice and quiet place to eat, although they only had fruit and stuff. She continued leaning against Toby, despite being able to walk on her own. Yeah....she was lazy. "No...I was first struck by lightning, then bitten by Spiderman, and then dumped in a perfume factory." 

Sera looked at all the food and grinned. Maybe they could get a pineapple now.

@Cipah

"Damn, rough life," Toby replied absentmindedly, a dull gaze cast upon the selection laid out before them.

"Some people would call us gods, y'know. You ever felt like just cutting loose?" He looked at a bunch of grapes and the floated towards them. They picked themselves from their stem and floated around him. Every now and again one would float into his mouth. "Mmm," said the satisfied customer. "Delish."

@JPax

Sera

Sera chuckled as he began to eat the grapes. "I'll just be right back." She sprinted off into the back of the shop before looking around at the various things to eat. Food was good. Sera picked up two pineapples, glaring at them each for a few seconds before walking back towards Toby with the fruit clutched against herself. "Look, pineapples! You can have the stuff inside, I'll eat the skin and the leaves. Did you bring money?"

@Cipah

"Sure. You eat pinapple skin and leaves?" Some change floated out of his back pocket, joining the grapes in the orbit of his person. "I'm pretty sure you're the weirdest person I've ever met. What's with you?"

He picked another grapes out of the air with his teeth, munching on it as he waited for her reply. Did she have some kind of problem? Toby was eager to know what was with her.

@JPax

Sera

Sera shrugged. "I don't know, the skin and leaves just taste better." A warm smile spread across her face as she looked to him again. She lifted the pineapple to her mouth and clamped one of the leaves between her lips. She just kept it like that and put a couple of coins on the counter. Sera handed the other pineapple to Toby and smiled as she put another one of the leaves in her mouth.

"Your name's Toby right?"

@Cipah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back