Heroes of Tomorrow

The man chuckels and from outside there is the screeching of tires.- well looks like I brought them enough time.

-he lunges for where David has the suitcase and slashes at David useing a combat knife with his free hand- now I got to borrow this for the next phase of the operation

Miles flew to the ground when he saw the guy lung, he lifted his hand and pulled his hand back with the knife.  "I would like to keep that," he chuckled before hitting the guy against the door and falling to the ground.
@Aaron775 @Samurai Jay

Payton Soul

Payton sat on his couch.  It was a bright day, yet for some reason he didn't feel like participating.  Payton sighed, putting his head back on the couch he was on.  He closed his eyes... then was forced to open them again as he heard his phone buzz.  He groaned as he sat up, reaching for the phone and staring at the text.  His eyes widened, then he smiled, "Looks like I won't be bored for much longer..."

Dr. Plagisease

Mason strained against the desk, finally moving it into place.  He stared at the room, which was previously just a cabin outside the city.  Now, it's a sprawling lab.  Mason had an affinity for this stuff, so it was no surprise that he already put on up so fast.  He sighed and fell back into the desk chair, Seems as if things are back to normal again.  Mason suddenly heard a knock at the door, and shot up out of his seat.  Nobody was supposed to know where he was.  He slowly approached the door, grabbing a pistol from one of the tables he had set up.  He opened the door slightly, staring at the... vibrantly dressed man.  The man noticed him, and cleared his throat, "King Howe requests an audience with you.  He said you would not deny due to what happened two years ago.  The career save or something."  Mason sighed and rolled his eyes, I guess I'm repaying this debt now.  Alright then.

Lucas Duran

Lucas was currently burning a church.  He smiled, his face alight with the flames.  He continued to stream fire from his hands, watching as the fire twirled in the air.  He could laugh at all the chaos he was causing.  Suddenly he heard a buzz.  Lucas fished a phone out of his pocket and stared at it confused.  Nobody was supposed to have this number.  Except for his mom and his late therapist.  He shook his head and reluctantly answered it, "YES?! WHAT IS IT!?"  He waited for the other person to answer,

"Remember the cover-up I gave to you?  It's time to pay up.  Get to Howe towers now."

Jack Howe

Jack walked into the meeting room.  He oozed the presence of confidence.  He took a seat at the head of the table, staring around at the three very confused gentlemen in the room.  Jack smiled, a slightly sadistic smile on his face, "Gentlemen... It is time for what we have planned so long.  This world finally needs it's apocalypse.  So... let's give it to them."  He began laughing as he passed a file to each of them.  He stood up and stared out his window at the strangely peaceful city, "It is time... TO ACTIVATE THE END PROJECT!  TO END THIS WORLD!  IT'S TIME... THE HORSEMEN WILL RIDE!"  Jack laughed, throwing his whole body into the laugh.  He stared at the city, ready for it's destruction.

<The Four Horsemen Have Formed>

Last edited by a moderator:
The man is slamed into the wall and then punched so he ends up outside his helmet cracked and a little blood trickling from it. He manages to couch and opens fire with the rifle sending a wave of the special bullets at them, most of the bullets through are aimed at the briefcase. A van rounds the corner with the head of the robbery at the wheel the door open with a last ditch effort at a pick up-

@Aaron775@Shammy the Shamrock

Miles stopped the bullets and with the last of his strength sent them back to the car.  He then went limp as his entire upper face was stained with the odd liquid, he tried to move but his body felt like stone.
@Samurai Jay @Aaron775

Hibiki decides to go on a little trip. He takes a plane trip straight to his home country Japan. "Something is going to happen to this city. I know it. For now ill leave it to this city's heroes. Ill only join if I must." He then takes off on a plane where he undergoes special training.

The happiest rainbow in all the city was hanging from a tree upside down, drawing in her notebook.  She looked around the place only to find no one around.....it felt boring.  "Where is everyone!?  THIS IS BORING!  BORING!  BORING!"  She yelled while looking for anything to do.

(Open)

The bullets hit the van but don't seem to do much to it since inside it was armored. The armored man also jumps into the van as the door slides shut as the van speeds away-

(If you want you can check the brief case it will give you hints to what I'm planing to do ?)

Katherine

"Gravity manipulation, and it seems like I could shift it sideways as well. That's great!" She did an epic back flip off the tent wall and floated down to Leo, nudging his face with her nose as she did.

@Kingmalikai

Leo Kingston

Leo smiled at Katherine, "I've never seen somebody with a power like that.  How did you discover, or get your power?  If you don't mind me asking."  Leo attempts to put his hands in his pockets, but then remembers the swimsuit doesn't have pockets.

@JPax42 (May have to go to sleep soon.  If so, will be able to RP again, way later today.)

Katherine

Katherine shrugged. "Well, one day I was being chased on the streets. I held my hands out in defense, and the guy staggered. Then I hit him. My hand....went through his stomach and it felt like I was swinging a boulder."

@Kingmalikai (ookay I'll find another way to have fun xD)

Leo Kingston

Leo nodded, "Not a bad way to learn actually.  Better than how I did.  I learned almost immediately after I fell in the power plant."  Leo snickered slightly, putting his hand behind his head, "Still, I wouldn't take back my opportunity at what I have."

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine almost laughed. "Powerplant? Nice..." She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest. "As long as you use your power creatively."

@Kingmalikai

Uera

Uera walked past the terrorist attack site and chuckled. "Miles and that other guy...I'm glad the former at least has half a brain to know what he's fighting for." He continued walking down over to the next sets of crimes.

<Open for interaction>

Leo Kingston

Leo smiles, turning his head to face Katherine again, "When have I not?"  His smile widens, and he turns around to kiss Katherine.  He breathes in the fresh outside air, and hugs Katherine close, "So, what do people do at the beach again?"

@JPax42

"MILES!?"  The girl yelled in surprise before falling from where she was danging and getting back up.  "YOU KNOW MY BROTHER!?"  Sammie's odd rainbow eyes twinkled as she looked at Uera with a pencil in her mouth.   

@JPax42  

Last edited by a moderator:

Leo Kingston

Leo smiled, "That sounds enjoyable.  It seems as if my life's so hectic, I'll enjoy some peace and quiet."  Leo leads Katherine out of the tent, they both find a mostly empty spot on the beach.  Leo and Katherine sit down on their towel.  Leo looks around, "Do you want to have a sand castle competition?  It's been a while since I've tested my building skills, but I think I'm still pretty good."

@JPax42

Uera

Uera smirked at the girl. "Yeah, the telekinetic? My sister brought him to my room." He laughed slightly again, thinking about Miles's...inadequate behavior.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine 

Katherine lay down on the sand and smirked at Leo. "Alright, let's do it. You can use whatever you want, as long as it's sand." She stood and looked around for a nice place.

@Kingmalikai

(OOkay I may or may not be gone after this post.)

Leo Kingston

Leo smiled, finding a place instantly and got to work.

@JPax42 (I have to go.  I will RP later today.  G'Night All!)

Rainbow frowned but shook it off and broke into a smile "Oh ok!  HI, my name is Rainbow, i'm his sister."  She extended her hand to the new person before her colorful sloth slowly crawled up her arm.
@JPax42 

Katherine

Katherine did the same.

@Kingmalikai

Uera

Uera gently shook the girl's hand before turning away. "Good luck with your brother. From what I've seen, you need it." He gave a dark laugh before walking down the street, slow enough so he may be followed. 

@Shammy the Shamrock

Rainbow decided to follow her new friend, she ran up right next to him.  "He probably wouldn't like me finding him.....He's weird like that," she couldn't help but giggle at this.  For a second her eyes went black and everything around her seemed to lose color "Hold on a moment."  She took one of her pills and shook her head "I'm better!  So where are you going?"
@JPax42

saitama walks around the city minding his own business as usual, he just stopped 5 bank robberies and 2 houses on fire so he had nothing to do anymore...

(open for interaction, anyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back