Heroes of Tomorrow

(I have work tomorrow so I'll be on and off -goes into sloth rocket ship and flies up 1 inch a hour-)

Miles causally walked in, his hands behind his back as he gave a smug grin.  "Na, I really don't want to get my clothes dirty.  Plus, why should I listen to you?"  He was getting cocky again.....this could either be bad or a good thing.

@Samurai Jay

The three men freaze before opening fire at the two by the door while one yells into the back- Boss we have two supers out here we need PYRO out here now.

-as the bullets spray forth from the guns several people on the floor or near the hero's find themselves in a hail of bullets-

@Aaron775

@Shammy the Shamrock

Guts got stern,

"Well because this kid never gets a break from pieces of shit like you. Now why don't you back off of him and go screw with someone else?"

Shadow shrugged. "I physically can't. Well not at the moment. Unless someone else wanted to take his place, he's basically a permanent host."

Miles looked at the bullets before lifting his hands and stopping them in mid flight.  He smirked as a blue aura formed around him "You should save some of them for later.  Miles chuckled before pointing at the men, the bullets shot back as he kept his mug look.  

@Samurai Jay @Aaron775

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow shrugged. "I physically can't. Well not at the moment. Unless someone else wanted to take his place, he's basically a permanent host."

Guts sighed and thought to himself,

"now I'm never gonna get a break."

He said to shadow,

"What if I wanted to take his place?"

Guts sighed and thought to himself,

"now I'm never gonna get a break."

He said to shadow,

"What if I wanted to take his place?"

Shadow laughed. "Now that's funny. Who would want to basically be trapped with a vengeful shadow for a mere friend." He shook his head, still not believing the claim.

Shadow laughed. "Now that's funny. Who would want to basically be trapped with a vengeful shadow for a mere friend." He shook his head, still not believing the claim.

"Oh trust me pal you won't be alone in there. Got a black flame inside of me already. So what do I gotta do to get you outta Ty?"

Miles rolled his eyes "I aimed for the arms and legs, I don't want blood on my hands.  I'm a hero for a reason," he then just watched his bullets fly "How about you start grabbing people out of here while I take make sure the bullets don't hurt anyone."
@Aaron775 @Samurai Jay

Two of the robbers manage to avoid enough to stay alive but the middle one dies on impact while the other two scream in pain at the ones that hit them-

From the back a man steps into sight with a form of powered armor on him- well well well, some fucken hero's decide to give us a visit durring out office hours... You have no clue what you just stumbled on.

View attachment 149393

The boss runs into view and grabs one of the injured men and pulls him behind the counter to help him-

David used both hands and arms to grab all the citizens in there by stretching hus arms and enlarging his hands and put them outside. "So if that guys a hero, I should go help him." David went back in the bank to face the robbers. "What's this all about, why rob this bank today?" @Samurai Jay @Shammy the Shamrock

Miles didn't care for what the guy in power armor said, in fact he was doing something on his phone.  He put it away and glared at the guy "I don't but I know i'll kick your ass."  He cracked his knuckles and neck before seeing David "Ready for anything stretch?"

@Aaron775 @Samurai Jay

The man chuckels- why the he'll would I tell you heroes about anything -he opens up with a burst of bullets that seems to be different by normal ones-

Behind the counter the two men begin to head for the other side to grab there third friend and the suitcases they filled-

Guts held out his left hand, the only real hand he had now seeing his other had been iron for three years.

(About to go to bed)

(Same.)

Shadow grabbed the hand, and a burning pain seared a black flame into the skin.  He grinned. "Pleasure. And a parting gift." he snapped, and left Ty to fall over in a nightmare state. He then did the same to Guts before vanishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Same.)

Shadow grabbed the hand, and a burning pain seared a black flame into the skin.  He grinned. "Pleasure. And a parting gift." he snapped, and left Ty to fall over in a nightmare state. He then did the same to Guts before vanishing.

Guts cringed from the pain and when the nightmare state hit him he tried his best to fight it. He was barely holding down his fear as he had always done though this time it was hard since he had another damned thing to worry about.

(night)

Miles stopped the bullets except these felt harder to stop, they inched close to his face as they dropped.  He looked at the other two and used his powers to lift the case and pass it to David.  Something trickled from behind his hair and down his forehead.  "That the best you got?"

@Aaron775 @Samurai Jay

The man in the armor chuckels and looks at him- nope I just had to get them close enough

-he presses a button on his gun and the special bullets erupt into flames and the fire spreads along the ground quickly heading right towards any civilians still alive and the heroes-

The two normal robbers grab there friend and leave through the back door with 2/3 cases they stole and some duffle bags filled with money-

David grabbed the suitcase and thought of something. "Hey you seem like the cocky sort so I'll just watch you fight him if you don't mind, im sure that'll fill your ego." He wanted to see what this hero could do and also what this villain could do but was interrupted by the flames. David made sure no more civilians were around before moving away from the fire. @Samurai Jay @Shammy the Shamrock

MIles aura glowed brighter as he closed the front door so that the civilians wouldn't get hurt.  He went into the air so the flames wouldn't touch him "ALRIGHT!  LET'S GO!"  He yelled lifting the guy in power armor into the air and throwing him against the wall a couple of times.
@Aaron775 @Samurai Jay

After the first slam into the wall the guy shifts and plants his feet on the wall before throwing a canister into the flames as they continue to grow higher. Within seconds the canister goes off filling a large area with flames as the chemicals inside catch on fire and you hear the man scream- FIRE ARTS LEVEL 2: FIRE DRAGON

-from the fires a huge dragon made of flames shoots forth aiming for @Aaron775 and @Shammy the Shamrock-

Miles breathed heavily as he guided the flames away from his part of the bank.  More of the liquid trickled down his forehead as he had an idea.  He used his powers to grab some rubble and spun in around to suck air out of the fire, to stop fueling the flame.

@Samurai Jay @Aaron775

Users who are viewing this thread

Back