Heroes of Tomorrow

Bolt shrugged "He might not be here........I was able to make him run.  For all I know he decided to skip me and go to someone else," he said before seeing Fimbar and waving.

Rod(Nazi Bolt) had been following his dobbleganger for quite some time learning, studying, planning.  He was a bit behind the trio in an alley, his suits red eyes shinning before he disappeared again. 

@JPax42@Yappi

Fimbar didn't even respond. just the same creepy, spine shattering smile.

Leo Kingston

Leo finally recovered his breath.  He looked up to Katherine, "Something... something big just happened.  I... I can feel the electric pulses of the universe.  It's usually faint... yet... something just happened.  I have no idea what it means but... the electric pulses feel different than before."  Leo wanted to say what he was really thinking, what he knew had happened.  Yet he didn't want to freak Katherine out.  So he finished the rest of the sentence in his head, This is a different universe...

@JPax42

David decided to leave his car and go outside to get food. "I haven't eaten all day." (Open for interaction)

YES MY ALL MY CHARACTERS INFO WAS STILL ALIVE!!!!))

In the central bank of the city gunshots are fired as a group of armored men walk into it before the one man who isn't in armor begins to speak-

Everyone on the ground now and no one gets hurt this is a bank robbery

-the 5 men spread out as the leader stands in the middle and chuckels watching his men work- man this is beautiful everyone is working so well

(Open to intervention)

The figure noticed his movement, and decided to have a bit of fun. He mirrored Guts' moves making it seem like it was him touching the boy. Ty immediately panicked, and the distorted voice of his friend filtered in his ears. It didn't sound like guts, it was twisted and sounded more like the words of white-coats. Shadow knew this, and had done so purposely. Tyler jumped, and immediately swung at Guts' jaw, jumping away and to the nearby wall. Shadow watched with amusement, and continued mirroring the man's action. If you looked close enough, a second shadow could be seen next to Guts. 

The hit would connect and as it did Guts said,

"Kid come on what the hell you already beat the shit outta me yesterday. Come on calm down."

He would reach a hand out to Ty hoping to calm him. 

The hit would connect and as it did Guts said,

"Kid come on what the hell you already beat the shit outta me yesterday. Come on calm down."

He would reach a hand out to Ty hoping to calm him. 

Shadow copied guts movements and as the hand was extended, triggered memories. He twisted events and deaths to make them worse then they were. Ty immediately just slunk down onto the floor, and held his head in his hands. He sat against the wall, and spoke in a scared voice. "Okay, I'll do what you want Shadow. Just stop!"  He smirked triumphantly. Who knew pawns were useful. Especially when they didn't know they were being used. Unfortunately, this act had made him visible to guts, and it was clear he was copying the mans moves without realizing he was visible.

Shadow copied guts movements and as the hand was extended, triggered memories. He twisted events and deaths to make them worse then they were. Ty immediately just slunk down onto the floor, and held his head in his hands. He sat against the wall, and spoke in a scared voice. "Okay, I'll do what you want Shadow. Just stop!"  He smirked triumphantly. Who knew pawns were useful. Especially when they didn't know they were being used. Unfortunately, this act had made him visible to guts, and it was clear he was copying the mans moves without realizing he was visible.

Guts saw Ty shrink down and call to shadow. Then we he saw the visible figure of what he assumed was shadow he though to himself,

"Oh son of a bitch!"

He took the figure by the hair Andrew threw it down to the ground ( if he could even grab it)

Leo Kingston

Leo stood up, shaking himself slightly, "I... I'm okay now.  Thanks Katherine."  Leo turned and hugged Katherine, giving her a kiss on the cheek.  He smiled at her, backing up slightly, "I can't shake the feeling though..."  Leo held his hand up in the air, wanting to make sure he could still use his power.  He shook his fingers slightly, staring in shock at the blue sparks came out of them.  Leo's brow furrowed, "That's not normal.  It's supposed to be yellow..."

@JPax42

Miles was floating around when he walked by a bank to hear gunshots and yelling.  He ran in confidently and just stared "Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?"  He chuckled, his face showing excitement.

@Samurai Jay

Guts saw Ty shrink down and call to shadow. Then we he saw the visible figure of what he assumed was shadow he though to himself,

"Oh son of a bitch!"

He took the figure by the hair Andrew threw it down to the ground ( if he could even grab it)

Shadow stood, dusting himself off, and occupied Ty with another bout of visions. This caused him to yelp before going silent.  He then turned to Guts with a glare.  "Do you mind? I'm having a chat with my...son." this technically wasn't a lie.. just something darker. 

One of the men turn and point a gun at him with the way he moved it was obvious hes a professional- on the ground now asshole don't make me give you a rip you a new one.

There are only 3 men in sight-

(This is what they look like)

View attachment 149499

Miles was floating around when he walked by a bank to hear gunshots and yelling.  He ran in confidently and just stared "Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?"  He chuckled, his face showing excitement.

@Samurai Jay

Shadow stood, dusting himself off, and occupied Ty with another bout of visions. This caused him to yelp before going silent.  He then turned to Guts with a glare.  "Do you mind? I'm having a chat with my...son." this technically wasn't a lie.. just something darker. 

Guts was a tad bit thrown back by what was happening with Ty,

"This kid never gets a damn break" he thought to himself. 

He nodded to Ty

"Kid what the hell is up with you right now?"

As David is walking he sees something he can't believe, a real life bank robbery. He decided to go and see who was committing the crime, as he enters he sees the five guys. "In need of a little extra money?" @Samurai Jay

Leo Kingston

Leo looked over to her, "Something different?  I'm not sure what your power is, so you'll have to clue me in on what's different."  Leo walked over to her, looking with a curious look on his face.  The electricity on his body traveled from his hands, to his arms, across his torso, to his legs, and then to the ground.  He shook himself slightly, making the rest of the electricity fall off.

@JPax42

Miles causally walked in, his hands behind his back as he gave a smug grin.  "Na, I really don't want to get my clothes dirty.  Plus, why should I listen to you?"  He was getting cocky again.....this could either be bad or a good thing.

@Samurai Jay

As David is walking he sees something he can't believe, a real life bank robbery. He decided to go and see who was committing the crime, as he enters he sees the five guys. "In need of a little extra money?" @Samurai Jay

(Just include yourself with the man who screamed to get on the ground last post ill work you in better with the next one)

Guts was a tad bit thrown back by what was happening with Ty,

"This kid never gets a damn break" he thought to himself. 

He nodded to Ty

"Kid what the hell is up with you right now?"

There wasn't a response and Shadow shook his head. "Idiot. He can't hear you. Now why are you interfering?" 

There wasn't a response and Shadow shook his head. "Idiot. He can't hear you. Now why are you interfering?" 

Guts got stern,

"Well because this kid never gets a break from pieces of shit like you. Now why don't you back off of him and go screw with someone else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back