Heroes of Tomorrow

@TheBlackSwordsman

Ty looked at him. "I did what?" He was confused, and slowly tried to recall what had happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt woke up and patted Astra's head, he looked around to realize he was still under the tree.  "I feel like i've been out for 2 days," he whispered getting up while still holding Astra.  He wrapped his jacket around her so she wouldn't get burned and went to get a snowcone.

(@Echo Dreamsong) (Open for interaction....Hi everyone!)

Bolt nodded "Very well, didn't know you were there."  He grabbed his snowcone and looked back to Kaera "Anything planned?  I'm either going to take a nap or go on patrol for once."

@JPax42 @Echo Dreamsong

Jay

Jay was walking down the street with an Icee, when she saw you. "Hey! This is the Rp thread, I guess...so it's a little weird and @Shammy the Shamrock is still getting used to it. But we got it under control!" Jay beamed and she continued slurping. 

@Yappi @YoungX @Salex @Otakubeats @TheBlackSwordsman @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock

Fimbar walks down the street, his brain has been... lets say changed from the happy pills. its not a feel good, i love life happy. Its a constant unnatural happy. 

Bolt sighed as he thought about who he was looking for.  "Do you believe in the idea of alternate timelines?"  He asked keeping his guard up for any sign of the guy who wouldn't leave him alone.

@JPax42 @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt rubbed the back of his head "What if I told you a futuristic Nazi version of me who is trying to kill every version of me in the multiverse is hunting me down.  From what I got from him last time is that every hero from H.O.T are Nazi's."  He then realized how stupid it sounded but that was the truth.

@JPax42

Leo Kingston

Leo paid for the swimsuit, and turned to Katherine with a smile.  Suddenly he gained an extreme headache, searing through his head.  He swayed slightly, holding his head and breathing heavily.  He collapsed to the ground, shaking violently.

@JPax42

"Your eyes went black and you were really powerful."

He made a hand motion around his eyes. 

"I-what?" He looked at Guts confused before he suddenly went stock still. To guts, it seemed like he was just blankly staring over his shoulder. But Ty could see that familiar face. You are dead. The figure grinned, and motioned with it's head to the door. And you seem to forget. The longer you stay in one location, the stronger my grasp on these people's souls become. You should know this. Fear is a constant in society. It feeds me. Not to mention that when I was "killed"  I didn't actually die. It's because you still are me. In a small part. So by feeding off fear around and in your mind, I've made a semi-solid form. So what will it be? Another day with me? Or are you going to try  finding some other  method to keep me away. 

Ty paled, his eyes widening as he listened to the figure's words. He'd forgotten Guts was right next to him, and just kept staring horrified at the space above his left shoulder.

"A Nazi version of me is trying to kill me.  In his world we are all Nazi's!"  He said slowly wiping water away from his face and shaking the rest off.  "Did you really have to use the water?"
 @JPax42

Ok sorry about this but does anyone have a link to the old character charts I can't find them and I want to reuse the character)

Leo Kingston

Leo stood up, bracing himself against the ground.  He leaned on Katherine for support.  Noticing the crowd forming around them, Leo motioned that they needed to speak in private.  He was still breathing heavily, a scared look on his face.

@JPax42

(Continuing where we left off)

(In the city, no main location yet.)

(We couldn't salvage the sheets ;-;)  

(Not entirely true:

There's the page with all the sheets.  They're... rough to look through.  Still though, it's there if you need it.)

"I-what?" He looked at Guts confused before he suddenly went stock still. To guts, it seemed like he was just blankly staring over his shoulder. But Ty could see that familiar face. You are dead. The figure grinned, and motioned with it's head to the door. And you seem to forget. The longer you stay in one location, the stronger my grasp on these people's souls become. You should know this. Fear is a constant in society. It feeds me. Not to mention that when I was "killed"  I didn't actually die. It's because you still are me. In a small part. So by feeding off fear around and in your mind, I've made a semi-solid form. So what will it be? Another day with me? Or are you going to try  finding some other  method to keep me away. 

Ty paled, his eyes widening as he listened to the figure's words. He'd forgotten Guts was right next to him, and just kept staring horrified at the space above his left shoulder.

Guts looked concerned at the kid so he reached over a shook him a bit saying,

"Hey kid you ok?"

Bolt shrugged "He might not be here........I was able to make him run.  For all I know he decided to skip me and go to someone else," he said before seeing Fimbar and waving.

Rod(Nazi Bolt) had been following his dobbleganger for quite some time learning, studying, planning.  He was a bit behind the trio in an alley, his suits red eyes shinning before he disappeared again. 

@JPax42@Yappi

Guts looked concerned at the kid so he reached over a shook him a bit saying,

"Hey kid you ok?"

The figure noticed his movement, and decided to have a bit of fun. He mirrored Guts' moves making it seem like it was him touching the boy. Ty immediately panicked, and the distorted voice of his friend filtered in his ears. It didn't sound like guts, it was twisted and sounded more like the words of white-coats. Shadow knew this, and had done so purposely. Tyler jumped, and immediately swung at Guts' jaw, jumping away and to the nearby wall. Shadow watched with amusement, and continued mirroring the man's action. If you looked close enough, a second shadow could be seen next to Guts. 

Users who are viewing this thread