• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of the North

Hello there! This looks pretty interesting! I have several question though.

So Illieth's look pretty much like elves? What are gorgs? All races are pretty much spread out between the three northern kingdoms? And why do the Illieth's despise elves?

Sry, that might be a bunch.

Also, if I post 2 times a week would that be okay? If I'm just replying to in-character conversation then I should be able to do it much quicker of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Illieth looks like elves. Gorgs are monsters that used to be seen around Mebios, they look like dark elves, except that their hair is solid and acts like an extension. They are colored ranging from pitch black to grey. All races are spread out, yes. Illieth despise elves due to their arrogance, and the common comparison of who's better between them.

Two times a week, hmm. It's fine, I could just slow down the other rp.

ohh.. I asked cause i saw a few mentions of magic and thought some characters might be full magic users. Like dragon turning into humans itself is a magic. Not the gm given ability itself. Must have misread something along somewhere.

Okay then =P

Edit: Don't reserve a space for me. Currently in the process of... changing schedules so I'll have to see how things go. If you don't hear anything from me, I've probably decided that I can't take on your RP. Apologies in advance. Don't want to start and realize i have to bail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back