• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heroes! No fandom.

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Heroes

• “I’ll be the watcher of the eternal flame, I’ll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams!"

So, I’m not really into Marvel/DC, or any of that, if I’m honest. I used to be a Batman fan because, well, my mother was (I get all my geek tendencies from her). She also loves Deadpool. Go figure, eh?

Anyway, I have recently gotten into the idea of Hero RPs, but not huge organizations like the X-Men, the Justice League, or things like that. I don’t want the idea of “heroes” to be known, but something new in a world. I’m looking at Big Hero 6 here as inspiration, as well as the Choices phone game “Hero”, the movie Unbreakable, and what I understood of Batman when I was young. Normal people, living every day lives, stumble upon heroism.

How?

Well, that’s what the tabs are for, but I’m figuring either there’s a freak accident that grants powers, or there’s a need, and regular people find ways to make themselves “super”. Either way, we’d be focusing on the starting out of these characters, how they develop their identity, and how they use that identity while also trying to live a normal life.

Last edited:
These premises are right up my alley. Accidental Hero's premise is in my comfort zone, Unexpected Hero's is just outside it. It's difficult to choose!

Either way, I'm down to RP. PM me!

Hey there Kal - I love your little member title thing, too, with the stabby xD - anyway, aside aside, please finish up reading my rules and then hit me up appropriately and we'll talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back