• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villains{In-Character}

Jake Northpeak
Jake didn't know who he really was, but if he was able to kill the Batman guy he definitely would. First of all, he was literally trying to be Batman. The suit, the non-killing rule, the style was all there. Second of all, he was the bad type of vigilante that actually thinks that he is a hero when in reality he is a nutjob. Jake wished that the man could come out of the suit so he could beat his face into a bloody pulp. The opportunity was lost once he was threatened and the Batman guy disappeared into the tunnels. The dog had ran out of sight for Jake, so he went back to his backpack and put it on, walking in the direction the Batman guy went. Eventually he reached the cellar of a building, with the Freighter logo on it. Interesting. What did the Batman guy say about saving someone? What if Jake fucked it up for him? The Batman guy might be intimidating, but Jake only saw it as money talking. He knew that he could do a lot more than the Batman guy, even without the same level of protection he did. He followed the path of destruction, laughing at the irony of gunshot wounds from Mr. Do-Not-Kill, but then took a sudden detour to the communications room. He kicked down the door and shot the three guys inside the room, leaving it empty for him.

Jake connected his computer to the main network through one of the available computers. A post it note explained the plan that was being carried out to free the leader from prison, but Jake didn't care about that. He scrolled through security cameras until he found a prison cell with a male and a female inside it. That might be the one the guy was talking about. He overrode the permissions to keep the door locked, and the mechanical door swung open. Jake opened up the intercom channel, "You are welcome," he said, in a joking tone to piss off Batman guy, who apparently didn't notice the thermal camera inside the vent. "By the way, there is a stalker in the vent above you, so I recommend that you start running." He exited the communications room and progressed through the building, shooting Freighters on sight with crazy accuracy. He used his wings to propel himself as well as to block bullets that came too close.

Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian D duegxybus Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911
Okay since you didn't bother to see the PM when I asked, I'm asking you here. Can you fucking chill with the hate towards my character?

Ok, if I didn't see, you can always ask me when I'm online instead of calling me out in thread and blaming me for not reading your message because I accidentally missed it. Second of all, if you think this is personal then you are taking it wrong. The fact is my character thinks that your character is stupid, and he doesn't like him due to first impressions. You are taking this way too personally, and quite frankly I think you are the one that needs to "fucking chill" as you put it. If you have any other questions or concerns, just directly PM me instead of trying to summon me through OOC :)
Yeah sorry my bad for loosing my head there for a moment, It's just that I asked you twice and you probably went offline after that. Just that I usually am paranoid and I suspected you had something against me XD sorry bout that

Okay since you didn't bother to see the PM when I asked, I'm asking you here. Can you fucking chill with the hate towards my character?
Ok, if I didn't see, you can always ask me when I'm online instead of calling me out in thread and blaming me for not reading your message because I accidentally missed it. Second of all, if you think this is personal then you are taking it wrong. The fact is my character thinks that your character is stupid, and he doesn't like him due to first impressions. You are taking this way too personally, and quite frankly I think you are the one that needs to "fucking chill" as you put it. If you have any other questions or concerns, just directly PM me instead of trying to summon me through OOC :)
Yeah sorry my bad for loosing my head there for a moment, It's just that I asked you twice and you probably went offline after that. Just that I usually am paranoid and I suspected you had something against me XD sorry bout that
Yeah, I just skim OOC and don't really thoroughly read too much. It's just characters dude, you're fine :)

Chibi Blue (aka Periwinkle): "Guys, this is the IC! You have to be in character at all times!" (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)
Chibi Deadweight (aka Paperweight): "Yeah! Stay in character please!"
Chibi Friday (aka Mozzarella): "That means I have to stay sexy in here too." ᕦ(눈눈)ᕗ
Chibi Faith (aka Puppy): "Noo! (∩▂∩) We have to stay in character too!"
Paperweight: "Aww!"
Mozzarella: "K. Back to killing each other I guess."
Periwinkle: "Bitch, you're locked up."
Mozzarella: "... UR SO MEAN!!" (ಥ_ಥ)

Thousand
Thousand heard her name; so what he believed was true. The girl who he knew now as Hundred seemed to attempt to head towards the door which would cause Thousand to prepare to pull her away. However, she stopped and headed back to him, attempting to 'show her true intentions.'

Thousand thought about this for a second and the outcomes that could happen from his blindness. Even if the girl could blind him, his other senses would be heightened, still blindness was only if he resisted. There was two guards on the other side so Irene and Echo could possibly hold her if this was a lie.
"Alright, I will allow this. Just know that if you try anything kind of escape, I will pursue." Thousand stopped tensing and allowed the girl to do her thing.
D duegxybus Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Human?
Faith Pickett (Human)
Faith had fallen unconscious from her dog form back into her human form. For the longest time, she remained lying on the cold ground, away from the soldiers, surrounded by a thick cloud of slowly fading smoke. A soft whisper of curses escaped the reporter's mouth as she slowly pulled herself to her feet, staring into the smoke. Something smelled of burned meat, but maybe that was the transformation. Almost routinely, Faith reached over to the side and picked up her clothes. As she began to get dressed, she listened for the sounds. She picked up her camera and began taking pictures of the area as she made her way around it. Of course, without the flash there was only so much she could take.

She climbed up a ladder and into the main prison containment areas, with her camera hanging loosely around her neck. Faith looked at the winged man breaking out one recognizable hero and one unknown prisoner. She assumed that these were the good guys, and decided to snap a few more pictures. Faith was fairly confident that she wouldn't be attacked due to the fact she had the saddle bags that the dog also had around her waist, but just in case she kept her guard up. Well, with what little fighting ability she had.

Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian Foundry Foundry Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

*Faith has a good sense of smell

The Black Devil

"Idiot," He said before dropping down. He forgot there was still over 5 guards armed with m16s that could penetrate his armor. They rushed into the room and without warning he suddenly throws a smoke bomb. Sounds of grunting and gunshots would be heard before the smoke clears and all that's left was him standing. He then comes up to the two and says "My... accomplice has hacked into the comms room, we have to leave now. The main entrance is too heavily guarded, we'll take the rooftop" he says as he walks out of the room and waits on the stairs. The moment he left the room, he dropped the tough guy act and supported himself on the railing of the stairs. One of them got a lucky shot in, his abdominal area was shot. Last time the armor protected him to some degree but since this armor is weaker in protection, the bullet completely penetrated through. He held the wound and of course, saw blood, but he can't be weak, not when others are in need of help. "Sir, you're internally bleeding, you need medical assistance" "Shut up, route an exit, scan building." He says and about 25 people are either on the way or on the rooftop expecting them. He knew there'd be no other way since the lower section is more guarded so this is their best bet of going out alive.
Foundry Foundry D duegxybus Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911
Oh and just a small ooc and probably the last, He didn't actually use guns XD The gunshot was from the thugs trying to shoot him before realizing their guns cannot penetrate his body armor and he knocks them out

Benny looked at the woman in a teary mess as he began to realize what the heck had just happened. "I-I don't wanna go with you! Th-The heroes will stop you!" He cried and struggled frantically. This woman was really scary to him at the moment, and he began to sob. "I want Ivan!" He shouted and struggled to kick this woman. It really didn't work, but he was very desperate. "Mister Titanium will stop you! HELP! SOMEONE!" Benny screeched into the sewers. "Please let me go!"
Dawnblade Dawnblade

Allie was stunned for a moment as the people invaded, though they were heroes she was still shocked. "Come on, let's go." She whispered and poked her head outside the door. Crazy Batman man ran out and Allie frowned in his direction. "Is that the one from...? Nevermind. Let's get out. You alright?" Then she rushed out of the room to survey the area. Black Devil had seemed to have done quite a good job of clearing the area of the enemy, so Allie was a little impressed. But not that much. He acted without actual orders, so she wasn't too fond of that.

Instead of waiting for Yany's permission, Siren acted first. She picked up a gun and headed out towards the stairwell. "If we can get a walkie, we could signal..." She said almost silently as they walked. "Do you know if there are other people being held?"
SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian Foundry Foundry D duegxybus

Yany Mits

Freighters' HQ
After managing to free both of them, some guy and Batman rescued them. In fact, he could hear someone in the vents. Yany was a bit annoyed that they couldn't come soon, forgetting facts and knowledge. All of the sudden, they began to leave the room. Now he was more annoyed.

Yany tired to pull himself together. He tired to walk with his metal legs, which were slowly turning back into normal ones. As he walked to the stairway, the lower part of his leg had recovered. Yany grabbed a metal pole on the side and turned it into a sword.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Yany said, tired and weak. "There are more prisons held on the 3rd floor."

Yany noticed how the Bat man managed to get rid of Freighters. Impressive. Coming up the stairway was at least 20 Freighters. Yany tired to run, but couldn't. Yany pulled out the sword and began slaying the armed men. He grabbed one of their guns and began to shoot at the upcoming men.

Early, a Freighter said on his communicator that HQ is being attacked and prisoners were escaping. A helicopter from the HeroTunes incident left the attack to arrive at the rooftop of the headquarters, ready to strike the heroes.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian D duegxybus Foundry Foundry MooseOnTheLoose MooseOnTheLoose Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Storytime
Hundred
Friday pressed her thumb against Thousand's throat, though not enough to cause pain. It was just barely enough for her to make a plasma connection to his spine, so she could reach his brain. That was enough to cause vivid plasma hallucinations about a different reality. This wouldn't work under any normal circumstances, but the immense concentration allowed her to make the necessary movements to make this work.

A small girl with short brown hair sat atop a mound, wearing nothing but rags. She was playing with some fire in her hands, however it soon ceased when she was approached by three men in robes. They looked down at the girl in rags, and extended their hands. "Name."

The girl looked up and frowned. "Friday." The fire dissipated immediately as she said her name, leaving a moment of silence between the three men in robes and Friday. "Hundred."
"Huh?"
"Your name."
And before she knew it, Friday was transferred to a mountain. The perspective of the hallucination shifted to one where it involved a slightly older Friday sitting on a bed, now wearing a black dress. She looked noticeably cleaner and much more beautiful than before. She extended her hand out towards a teenage male that stood before her. "Hundred, tell me what's going to become of me."

The hallucination switched perspective again, now to the tip of Friday's long, slender finger. The finger touched the boy on the throat. Friday's eyes closed as she began to speak. "You will become Four-Sixty-Two. You have much power in you, but you lack restraint. I did, too, at one point. NEXT!" Friday pushed the teenage male away from her. The perspective zoomed out again, now showing the long line of people waiting to talk to Friday.

Hallucination time passed and it finally landed on Friday's final day of being the power keeper of the mountains. The door was knocked on when suddenly twelve soldiers poured in. "Police Militia! You're under arrest!" Six sets of firearms were pointed at Friday, and everyone in the room at the time who came to visit the powerkeeper tried to flee. Gunshots rang out from the prehistoric rifles, leaving many dead on the ground. Tears streamed from Friday's eyes as she screamed, begging for the soldiers to stop.

"They're innocent! I'm the power keeper! Let's fight right now!" Before Friday could react, however, a man stepped forth and slapped a cuff around her neck. Friday gasped and fell to her knees, coughing. She was enduring the pain of losing her powers for the first time in her life. The man who stepped forth grinned. "This is captain Dávid Kowalczyk. Subject apprehended." He grabbed Friday by the arm and dragged her out to the cold wind of the mountain.

"You can't do this to me! I am the power keeper of these mountains!" Friday screamed and struggled, but she was no match for Dávid's strength. Before she knew it, Dávid picked her up and hurled her over the edge. Friday felt her body plummet several hundred feet before she finally hit a hard surface. The surface of a cold lake. She immediately felt the cold water flood her throat. The lasting feeling of choking on water left an imprint in her mind as she finally sank to the bottom. The hallucination then began to fade to black as did Friday's vision.

"Hhh don't make me do that again!" Friday stepped back from Thousand. She was soaked in her own sweat, and she looked extremely shaken. Almost immediately after, she looked at Thousand. "Does...does the name Dávid Kowalczyk ring a bell?"

B BlueClover

Benny looked at the woman in a teary mess as he began to realize what the heck had just happened. "I-I don't wanna go with you! Th-The heroes will stop you!" He cried and struggled frantically. This woman was really scary to him at the moment, and he began to sob. "I want Ivan!" He shouted and struggled to kick this woman. It really didn't work, but he was very desperate. "Mister Titanium will stop you! HELP! SOMEONE!" Benny screeched into the sewers. "Please let me go!"
Dawnblade Dawnblade

Allie was stunned for a moment as the people invaded, though they were heroes she was still shocked. "Come on, let's go." She whispered and poked her head outside the door. Crazy Batman man ran out and Allie frowned in his direction. "Is that the one from...? Nevermind. Let's get out. You alright?" Then she rushed out of the room to survey the area. Black Devil had seemed to have done quite a good job of clearing the area of the enemy, so Allie was a little impressed. But not that much. He acted without actual orders, so she wasn't too fond of that.

Instead of waiting for Yany's permission, Siren acted first. She picked up a gun and headed out towards the stairwell. "If we can get a walkie, we could signal..." She said almost silently as they walked. "Do you know if there are other people being held?"
SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian Foundry Foundry D duegxybus
She considered hitting the kid but decided not to she wasn't good at controlling her strength when she was angry. She pulled out her phone and began a quick text to an old freind named Sion ( elfattack elfattack ). She asked him if he could tell David she had a gift for him at the house. "Heroes are liars and crooks kid I wouldn't depend on them" she learned that lesson the hard way. She kept him walking by keeping him in a head lock at her side if he stopped she would drag him by his head. She knew the tunnels well which made her a little depressed she understood this was the way life worked. She had been killing since she was 9 granted that killing was out of neasesity not vengeance. She knew she was going to kill this child as she thought more and more on it she felt something deep in her soul the broken remnants of a little girls dreams. It almost gave her pause, almost but she had never paused in this before killing someone why pause years after their already dead. She changed her thoughts to why that normally helped why was she doing this "because you lost" awnsered a small broken voice inside her. She laughed a short barking laugh at the awnser she had lost, pictures flooded into her mind of children their body's too broken to continue fighting her yet she still fought them she kept doing it cause the voice over the loud speaker said so it was all the reason she had. She began humming it was nothing a meaningless noise to empty her head as she walked through the dark tunnels the action alone made it all ok because she knew one thing one undeniable fact that made it all ok ,only happy people sang.

Last edited:
She considered hitting the kid but decided not to she good at controlling her strength when she was angry. She pulled out her phone and began a quick text to an old freind named Sion ( elfattack elfattack ). She asked him if he could tell David she had a gift for him at the house. "Heroes are liars and crooks kid I wouldn't depend on them" she learned that lesson the hard way. She kept him walking by keeping him in a head lock at her side if he stopped she would drag him by his head. She knew the tunnels well which made her a little depressed she understood this was the way life worked. She had been killing since she was 9 granted that killing was out of neasesity not vengeance. She knew she was going to kill this child as she thought more and more on it she felt something deep in her soul the broken remnants of a little girls dreams. It almost gave her pause, almost but she had never paused in this before killing someone why pause years after their already dead. She changed her thoughts to why that normally helped why was she doing this "because you lost" awnsered a small broken voice inside her. She laughed a short barking laugh at the awnser she had lost, pictures flooded into her mind of children their body's too broken to continue fighting her yet she still fought them she kept doing it cause the voice over the loud speaker said so it was all the reas on she had. She began humming it was nothing a meaningless noise to empty her head as she walked through the dark tunnels the action alone made it all ok because she knew one thing one undeniable fact that made it all ok ,only happy people sang.
Benny tried to stop several times along the way, dragging his feet, but he simply was yanked along with more pain than before. "Please! Ow! It hurts!" He whimpered and pulled at her arms. This woman was still a mystery to him, and he honestly didn't want to learn more about her right now. "I want Ivan! A-And Penny!" His hands began to gain a bit of force as he stumbled after her. He actually tried to punch her with that bit of zapping power he had. "LET ME GO!"
elfattack elfattack

She considered hitting the kid but decided not to she wasn't good at controlling her strength when she was angry. She pulled out her phone and began a quick text to an old freind named Sion ( elfattack elfattack ). She asked him if he could tell David she had a gift for him at the house. "Heroes are liars and crooks kid I wouldn't depend on them" she learned that lesson the hard way. She kept him walking by keeping him in a head lock at her side if he stopped she would drag him by his head. She knew the tunnels well which made her a little depressed she understood this was the way life worked. She had been killing since she was 9 granted that killing was out of neasesity not vengeance. She knew she was going to kill this child as she thought more and more on it she felt something deep in her soul the broken remnants of a little girls dreams. It almost gave her pause, almost but she had never paused in this before killing someone why pause years after their already dead. She changed her thoughts to why that normally helped why was she doing this "because you lost" awnsered a small broken voice inside her. She laughed a short barking laugh at the awnser she had lost, pictures flooded into her mind of children their body's too broken to continue fighting her yet she still fought them she kept doing it cause the voice over the loud speaker said so it was all the reason she had. She began humming it was nothing a meaningless noise to empty her head as she walked through the dark tunnels the action alone made it all ok because she knew one thing one undeniable fact that made it all ok ,only happy people sang.
He looked at his phone from his perch quickly forwording the message to David. He wondered what she meant by gift and decided it wasn't worth risking it, not for this. he had seen David crawling into the building and decided to wait for him to come out again ,then give him a ride. He was a calm but calculated guy and knew when someone have David a gift it was never good. Eldritch Being Eldritch Being

Benny tried to stop several times along the way, dragging his feet, but he simply was yanked along with more pain than before. "Please! Ow! It hurts!" He whimpered and pulled at her arms. This woman was still a mystery to him, and he honestly didn't want to learn more about her right now. "I want Ivan! A-And Penny!" His hands began to gain a bit of force as he stumbled after her. He actually tried to punch her with that bit of zapping power he had. "LET ME GO!"
elfattack elfattack
She felt the surge of energy it was light barely even a tickle to her but she felt it and knew the intent to harm her. She spec only long enough to pick the child up completely holding him bridle style in an iron clad grip . She looked at the boy dangerously "if Ivan was in the car with you he's dead and if you don't stop resisting you and whoever penny is will be too."she made the remark in a very plain tone almost devoid of emotion. She knew they where getting closer just from time traveled soon it would be over and she would be done with this child. Thought the way he fough and struggled she wished David would be quick with him he had earned that much.

He looked at his phone from his perch quickly forwording the message to David. He wondered what she meant by gift and decided it wasn't worth risking it, not for this. he had seen David crawling into the building and decided to wait for him to come out again ,then give him a ride. He was a calm but calculated guy and knew when someone have David a gift it was never good. Eldritch Being Eldritch Being
He crawled out of the vents after receiving the text sneaking around the mounting amount of police and meeting up with Sion. He took the ride gladly happy to not have to walk to get his gift. He was always excited about gifts and lovec knew what he liked he wondered what or more accurately who she had for him

She felt the surge of energy it was light barely even a tickle to her but she felt it and knew the intent to harm her. She spec only long enough to pick the child up completely holding him bridle style in an iron clad grip . She looked at the boy dangerously "if Ivan was in the car with you he's dead and if you don't stop resisting you and whoever penny is will be too."she made the remark in a very plain tone almost devoid of emotion. She knew they where getting closer just from time traveled soon it would be over and she would be done with this child. Thought the way he fough and struggled she wished David would be quick with him he had earned that much.
Benny went silent as she mentioned the car. It was so casual too, like 'Oh. The time is 1:00'. His heart started to cry out in pain as the news set in. Ivan was dead all because of him. All because he tried to help and got in the way. No wonder being a hero was hard, they always put themselves in danger. "P-Please don't hurt Penny..." Benny whispered before squeezing his eyes shut and beginning to sob.
Eldritch Being Eldritch Being elfattack elfattack

Benny went silent as she mentioned the car. It was so casual too, like 'Oh. The time is 1:00'. His heart started to cry out in pain as the news set in. Ivan was dead all because of him. All because he tried to help and got in the way. No wonder being a hero was hard, they always put themselves in danger. "P-Please don't hurt Penny..." Benny whispered before squeezing his eyes shut and beginning to sob.
Sobbing that was a noise she was as familiar with as her own breathing she put him down next to a ladder putting a blind fold on him before quickly accending the ladder and open the man hole before grabbing him and pulling him up to the top pushing him out into the street it was almost desserted everyone off watching hero's fight terrorists. She pulled the boy inside and put him on a table keeping him there with a thick rope. "My freind will be here soon and to be honest he is going to kill you." She said sincerely certain that David would. " any last wishes other than to not die" she asked soberly as she undid his blind fold looking down on him.

Last edited:
As they pulled into the drive way he laid back in his seat a little smiling "one sec I just want to enjoy this for a moment" he had had people brought to him before in the asylum but he never got the chance to do this, wait for a second. He could imagine who it was he thought of thousands being in chains, he thought about cutting into him and seeing all his secrets immortality and the impossible feats. He imagined it all being so obvious his organs his muscles explaining the unexplainable. He wished for it then like a child with a birthday cake he wished that he would never get to dissect thousand. Life was no fun with out mystery and if thousands body explained it all he didn't want it elfattack elfattack Dawnblade Dawnblade Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

As they pulled into the drive way he laid back in his seat a little smiling "one sec I just want to enjoy this for a moment" he had had people brought to him before in the asylum but he never got the chance to do this, wait for a second. He could imagine who it was he thought of thousands being in chains, he thought about cutting into him and seeing all his secrets immortality and the impossible feats. He imagined it all being so obvious his organs his muscles explaining the unexplainable. He wished for it then like a child with a birthday cake he wished that he would never get to dissect thousand. Life was no fun with out mystery and if thousands body explained it all he didn't want it elfattack elfattack Dawnblade Dawnblade Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
He shrugged and started pulling out lawn chairs and putting them in his garage. He wasn't thinking about it he couldn't it wasn't something he wanted to know. He knew what was inside he knew it as he pulled out the first green bag containing a lawn chair and yet he didn't want to believe it. He would give them tell he was done pulling out his lawn chairs if they haven't finished by then they would be done. He has always reminded them of the one rule this was home people dont die here.
Dawnblade Dawnblade Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Sobbing that was a noise she was as familiar with as her own breathing she put him down next to a ladder putting a blind fold on him before quickly accending the ladder and open the man hole before grabbing him and pulling him up to the top pushing him out into the street it was almost desserted everyone off watching hero's fight terrorists. She pulled the boy inside and put him on a table keeping him there with a thick rope. "My freind will be here soon and to be honest he is going to kill you." She said sincerely certain that David would. " any last wishes other than to not die" she asked soberly as she undid his blind fold looking down on him.
Benny struggled against the rope, tears gleaming in his eyes again. "P-Please don't hurt Penny! He whispered in defeat. After hearing that she killed Ivan, Benny had no doubts she'd try and find his friend too. He kept his eyes squeezed shut as though he could block out what was happening. "A-And can I give you a hug?" He asked once, looking up at her in defeat. It was his plan to get her to let him out. Yes, he'd hug her, then he'd run for the hills screaming for help.
elfattack elfattack Eldritch Being Eldritch Being

Benny struggled against the rope, tears gleaming in his eyes again. "P-Please don't hurt Penny! He whispered in defeat. After hearing that she killed Ivan, Benny had no doubts she'd try and find his friend too. He kept his eyes squeezed shut as though he could block out what was happening. "A-And can I give you a hug?" He asked once, looking up at her in defeat. It was his plan to get her to let him out. Yes, he'd hug her, then he'd run for the hills screaming for help.
elfattack elfattack Eldritch Being Eldritch Being
The request caught her off guard she couldn't remember the last time she had honestly been hugged she replied by summoning a giant sword and cutting the ropes . She leaned over and embraced the small child awkwardly it was notably comforting. She had never honestly hugged someone between her early life and later life murdering anyone she came into contact with was always a given. elfattack elfattack Eldritch Being Eldritch Being

The request caught her off guard she couldn't remember the last time she had honestly been hugged she replied by summoning a giant sword and cutting the ropes . She leaned over and embraced the small child awkwardly it was notably comforting. She had never honestly hugged someone between her early life and later life murdering anyone she came into contact with was always a given. elfattack elfattack Eldritch Being Eldritch Being
He opened the door walking in to see Lovec hugging a child. "In all my life I never would have bet on that" he said aloud he half didnt want to ruin the moment. But the other half was blood thirsty beyond reason he left the words in the air he would give them their time but then the boy was his.

Benny clung to the girl, shaking and sobbing into her chest. He was truly scared, both by what he was about to do and what had happened. "T-Thank you ma'am..." He whimpered. Then his fist connected with her face, this one full of power (Even if not much Benny hoped it would startle her) "HELP!" He screeched as he struggled to break free. Everything in him needed to be free. He needed to be free! "LET ME GO!" Benny screamed as loud as he could with his nails trying to dig into her skin. "HELP ME!" Another person came in and he nearly started crying again in relief. "Help! Please help me!"

Benny clung to the girl, shaking and sobbing into her chest. He was truly scared, both by what he was about to do and what had happened. "T-Thank you ma'am..." He whimpered. Then his fist connected with her face, this one full of power (Even if not much Benny hoped it would startle her) "HELP!" He screeched as he struggled to break free. Everything in him needed to be free. He needed to be free! "LET ME GO!" Benny screamed as loud as he could with his nails trying to dig into her skin. "HELP ME!" Another person came in and he nearly started crying again in relief. "Help! Please help me!"
She felt it like a fly landing on the skin no more than a little buzz but she felt it she slammed him into the table causing the table to visably rock as she did. "That was a clever trick kid I applaud you on the try." She said looking at benny who was probably in a fair amount of pain "I'll even give you a prize for it" she brought the sword up out of no where it left a large scratch against the ceiling "don't worry this will go quick"

She felt it like a fly landing on the skin no more than a little buzz but she felt it she slammed him into the table causing the table to visably rock as she did. "That was a clever trick kid I applaud you on the try." She said looking at benny who was probably in a fair amount of pain "I'll even give you a prize for it" she brought the sword up out of no where it left a large scratch against the ceiling "don't worry this will go quick"
He rushed forword needle in hand but he would be too slow the distance to great to cover in the short amout of before she cleved his head off. "Lovec No!" He shouted she was taking his gift before he even got to play with it

He was already there seemingly out of no where he had gone through the door in the garage. He slammed his palm into her jaw powerfully a perfect hit. He has trained for a little under a decade to deliever such a blow meant to knock out instantly. Had it not been for the hug David would probably already be operating on him and once he was open Sion would body have intervened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back