• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes and Villains{In-Character}

Yolya Markov
Yany Mits
Handler Walksun

Hero HQ
Medical Center
Yany apologized to everyone. He was now smiling as he mostly recovered and began to talk to Handler.

"Dude, you killed it out there," Yany said.

"I killed what?" Handler asked.

"You and Amelia," Yany replied, filled with joy. "I saw it from a mile away. She was twirling her hair, giving compliments...she's into you, bro!"

Handler began to blush and laughed nervously. "Well, I mean," Handler began to explain. "I'm just trying to get to know her first. If I like, kiss her now, I won't be just breaking her heart, I'll also be breaking the law!"

"Why should love have limits?" Yany asked, pondering.

"For good reasons, Yany," Yolya said.

Yany sighed as Yolya joined the conversation. His smile faded. Yany got out of his chair. "Come on, Handler," he said. "Let's go."

As Yany and Handler began to leave, Yolya yelled, "Be careful!"

"We will, old man," Yany replied, a bit crouching.

Yolya watched as the two left the room. Yolya wanted to make sure Handler was careful. Yolya knew the dangers of the Freighters and especially William. Once William found out Handler was related to Yolya, his life would be in complete danger. Yolya had to stay here through; taking care of the patients. Yet, he pondered...

Moonshadow Moonshadow @Echo Dreamsong Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser D duegxybus Aliaas Aliaas

He threw the type over continuing his rant about morals "people are always so worried about being wrong their afraid to do what's right. Yes I've killed innocents that got caught in the line of fire but through quick and decisive action I have prevented many more deaths than I have caused."
(It's cool)
He yelled back up, after securing the rope around the bags of sand. "Well, your not wrong. But you really sound like your trying to hard to justify yourself." He pulled on the rope to signal it was tied.
"I understand that the ends can justify the means. But don't let it take you over" he finishes up the last part while looking towards the large doors.
6 locks, no way out for him if something happens. But he trust his new companion to a extent. He is more scared about being tracked down to his location.

He yelled back up, after securing the rope around the bags of sand. "Well, your not wrong. But you really sound like your trying to hard to justify yourself." He pulled on the rope to signal it was tied.
"I understand that the ends can justify the means. But don't let it take you over" he finishes up the last part while looking towards the large doors.
6 locks, no way out for him if something happens. But he trust his new companion to a extent. He is more scared about being tracked down to his location.
He pulls up hard "true enough it's hard sometimes to justify it sometimes my parents always let the hero organization call their hits that's all the justification they ever needed" he after a couple pulls the wood pallet holding all the sand bags is revealed and he pulls it up as if he were just pulling one. "But I'm me fuck other people's law" he pulls it over the railing and is crashes against the floor

He pulls up hard "true enough it's hard sometimes to justify it sometimes my parents always let the hero organization call their hits that's all the justification they ever needed" he after a couple pulls the wood pallet holding all the sand bags is revealed and he pulls it up as if he were just pulling one. "But I'm me fuck other people's law" he pulls it over the railing and is crashes against the floor
Hans is in wonderment of his seemingly tremendous strength. But in this world it's not too special.... At least he figured. "Fair enough" he yells back up. "What now."
He worried even more, what would happen if he stepped out of line. What if the gun was in his direction. He seems visibly worried. He also hated the idea of someone tracking him here. He was a worry bug right now, but the stress of it simply was overbearing. Hans after a good minute stopped worrying and started to collect himself. He didn't have time to worry like he was.
(Mind if I make a villian character and let him 'introduce' themselves)

Hans is in wonderment of his seemingly tremendous strength. But in this world it's not too special.... At least he figured. "Fair enough" he yells back up. "What now."
He worried even more, what would happen if he stepped out of line. What if the gun was in his direction. He seems visibly worried. He also hated the idea of someone tracking him here. He was a worry bug right now, but the stress of it simply was overbearing. Hans after a good minute stopped worrying and started to collect himself. He didn't have time to worry like he was.
(Mind if I make a villian character and let him 'introduce' themselves)
(Go for it)
"Ok now in my truck there is a large m2 Machine gun its very valuable to me tie it and I'll pull it up" he shouted from up above.

(Go for it)
"Ok now in my truck there is a large m2 Machine gun its very valuable to me tie it and I'll pull it up" he shouted from up above.
(Mind if I respond in around 6-8 hours. I need sleep and I'm working on a good post)

HQ Thoughts
Harper Quill
"Thank you, Umbra." Harper nodded and began to take what he said into account. She turned on her heel and walked back to her office, which was in the direct center of the HQ. She kept several panels in her vision as she began coordinating any potential attacks that she could launch on the Freighters. The fact that nothing was happening was really infuriated her. Not because silence was good, but because heroes would get out of practice when dealing with threats.

Harper closed her eyes and linked herself directly to the HQ as she slowly dozed off. If anyone was to try something funny, Harper would be there in an instant.

( Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser )

The Black Devil
A little visit

After suiting up, he feels more flexible in this suit of his. The plates give him extra protection but like always, the joints will always be a weakness. The cape feels like it has always been, like dragging along a carnival tent behind his back but it is required to glide and provides adequate protection. He would try something new, something.... Daring. In fact, daring would be an understatement. He went off and traveled to the Hero HQ. Once he was on top of the building, he thought of the many ways he could enter. Vents, windows, distraction but he chose something more....... "fun". He dropped down right at the entrance and walked into the HQ.
D duegxybus

Hans went to go tie the machine gun you when he heard a knocking on the large garage door. He looked up at his new companion and shrugged. He didn't know what to think of this "Hey, you expecting company?" He yelled up to the catwalk.
(Rolling a die to see what happens. Ive found out that it makes encounters more interesting)

Hans went to go tie the machine gun you when he heard a knocking on the large garage door. He looked up at his new companion and shrugged. He didn't know what to think of this "Hey, you expecting company?" He yelled up to the catwalk.
(Rolling a die to see what happens. Ive found out that it makes encounters more interesting)
"No I wasn't" he says as he hops down from his high shoot typing across the ground to quiet his landing. He quietly crosses the warehouse floor "who is it" he asks in a poorly faked woman's voice. He brought his pistol up on two hands looking forward. He stood about 30 yards back waiting for a response.

"No I wasn't" he says as he hops down from his high shoot typing across the ground to quiet his landing. He quietly crosses the warehouse floor "who is it" he asks in a poorly faked woman's voice. He brought his pistol up on two hands looking forward. He stood about 30 yards back waiting for a response.
A breaching charge went off into the in the middle of the metal door blasting shards of metal into Hans right arm. A small group of armed men with AR-15's (around 5 men) barged In through the gap. Hans was around 8 meters away. Ducking underneath the war truck. They got behind anything nearby including vehicles,walls and columns. 2 were moving towards Hans, who was treating his wound. He yanks 2 large metal, half melted chunks out of his arm. The blood coming out of his arm burning small holes into the bottom of the concrete floor.
(If you want to roll dice you can. But I won't force you to do anything :D)

A breaching charge went off into the in the middle of the metal door blasting shards of metal into Hans right arm. A small group of armed men with AR-15's (around 5 men) barged In through the gap. Hans was around 8 meters away. Ducking underneath the war truck. They got behind anything nearby including vehicles,walls and columns. 2 were moving towards Hans, who was treating his wound. He yanks 2 large metal, half melted chunks out of his arm. The blood coming out of his arm burning small holes into the bottom of the concrete floor.
(If you want to roll dice you can. But I won't force you to do anything :D)
"surrender your out gunned" he shouted holding tight to his weapon. He had it pointed at the first man to enter the room. He had been hit by several of the metal shard but instead of piecing him had slid off his body leaving bleeding cuts. He was stealing steps towards his war truck but casually to trying not to cause them to shoot.

"surrender your out gunned" he shouted holding tight to his weapon. He had it pointed at the first man to enter the room. He had been hit by several of the metal shard but instead of piecing him had slid off his body leaving bleeding cuts. He was stealing steps towards his war truck but casually to trying not to cause them to shoot.
The 2 solders going for Hans surprised him but he was well prepared behind the cover. He grabbed the one to the left of him, his jaw opening up slightly and projectile spitting into his forehead. Burning a large hole into the police officers for head before his partner could react. However, when he did react, he jammed an high powered tazer into Hans neck sending a large amount of amps into his body, knocking him out and leaving him shaking on the floor.
The other 3, after seeing Hans actions, immediatly opened fire onto the other man.

The 2 solders going for Hans surprised him but he was well prepared behind the cover. He grabbed the one to the left of him, his jaw opening up slightly and projectile spitting into his forehead. Burning a large hole into the police officers for head before his partner could react. However, when he did react, he jammed an high powered tazer into Hans neck sending a large amount of amps into his body, knocking him out and leaving him shaking on the floor.
The other 3, after seeing Hans actions, immediatly opened fire onto the other man.
He dropped to one knee shooting two of them not in the head but the bullet hit far to hard ripping and tearing off limbs almost. The third shot him twice before he relised Artyom had charges him he tried in vain to defend him self as artyom clenched his hand around the mans windpipe he didnt choke him but instead ripped it out of the man with his tremendous strength

He dropped to one knee shooting two of them not in the head but the bullet hit far to hard ripping and tearing off limbs almost. The third shot him twice before he relised Artyom had charges him he tried in vain to defend him self as artyom clenched his hand around the mans windpipe he didnt choke him but instead ripped it out of the man with his tremendous strength
(I am having a hard time reading this. Not trying to be rude.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back